[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1728616854057413.webm (3.32 MB, 720x1280)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB WEBM
Form and posture check?
>>
>>75273312
Shit machine, knees appear to lock
>>
>>75273312
Postures fine. Stop locking your knees out at the top of that machine. It's not good for your knee joints. I also spotted your heels coming off the pad towards the bottom. Make sure to pay attention to keeping your heel planted throughout the movement. Otherwise keep going, you're good. The longer you lift the more stable you'll become
>>
>>75273330
>knees appear to lock
Oy gevalt! The knees are performing the anatomical function! Stop this at once!
>>
>>75273330
>>75273347
>KNEEES LOCK
Kys retards
>>
>>75273420
>>75273435
Somebody likes to watch people get fucked up. I'll never understand you schaudenfraude faggots.
>>
>>75273452
Name one person who has hurt themselves by locking out their knees who wasn't massively egolifting way beyond their capacity. You can't because it doesn't happen. "Le don't lock your knees" is just more nocebo pencilneck shit DYELs learn after one week in the gym and parrot everywhere.
>>
>>75273330
>appear to
>>
File: 12333221123.png (773 KB, 1031x860)
773 KB
773 KB PNG
>>75273452
>schaudenfraude
>>
>>75273721
it depends on the machine and the mechanical leverages at the point you over extend the joint, the exact amount of weight required to eternally BTFO all the connective tissue in your knee will vary

since you are a brainlet I will emphasize that it's not the lock out, that's the strongest possible position for your knee to be in. it's if you over extend and the torque in the opposite direction of your joint goes beyond x threshold, some people have hyper mobile joints and very poor kinesthetic ability and can easily snap their shit up with 200lbs on the leg press

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.