[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: whyaretheylikethis.jpg (352 KB, 1374x991)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
Why are MMA fags like this?
>>
>>75333769
Why did you make this thread OP?
>>
>>75333788
He got beat up by a karate kid again
>>
>>75333769
I have a brown belt in BJJ and go into every thread begging you not to do martial arts for self defense. You should do both or either to try and be like Goku or Monkey D Luffy
>>
>>75333800
OP here, I actually got beat up by a Beverly Hills ninja.
>>
Is there a reason you can't lift AND train martial arts at the same time? They're not mutually exclusive things. If anything, they compliment each other greatly.

Lifting => More power and force => Stronger at martial arts.
>>
>>75333769
Mma fags live in a universe where their grappling martial art does not get them stabbed almost any time they use it irl
>>
>>75333769
>get the shit beat out of you every day because you got suckered by UFC marketing
>get staph infection because you fell for the BJJ meme
>ignore the literal first rule of combat training (how to deescalate and avoid fights in the first place) and provoke literally anyone that you think slights you
>get stabbed and/or shot by a nigger/incel anyways

yeah fightfags are retarded and usually punch drunk, ignore them
>>
>>75333845
Factpepe.jpg
This is why I plan to kendo and lift and box
>>
>>75333769
>cauliflower ear

Kek
>>
>>75333769
>that ear
>>
>ear
lmao good one

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.