[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 13177-anal-fissures.jpg (114 KB, 800x889)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
i tried it and it only gave me anal fissures
>>
>>75334610
A hack that you wont learn from the jedi is to buy a bottle of lube and use it every time you take a shit. Smooth, buttery stool passing with zero anal problems, tearing or strain.
>>
>>75334610
Don’t do it, gotta soften that stool son.
>>
>>75334653
/fit/izens told me to do it
>>
Get one of these.
Stick it at the entrance of your hole.
Shitting time is down to 20 seconds and afterwards you're clean.
You're welcome.
>>
>>75334610
While I usually try to use a bidet, if I'm at work I try to rinse my asshole with toilet water.
My hand is sometimes too rough on my asshole, but nothing beats having a clean asshole.
>>
>>75334689
>I try to rinse my asshole with toilet water.
is this the best you can do, pajeet?
>>
>>75334679
is this dangerous?
>>
File: 1000000613.jpg (273 KB, 728x503)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>75334689
do you scoop a handful of water from the toilet and splash it on your ass?
>>
>>75334870
You would want to observe a strict time limit so you don't overfill.
>>
>>75334610
Pop a squat to get it all out
>>
>>75334610
Use soap you idiot. Your asshole will never be 100% clean if you just wipe, you have to use your soapy finger to clean inside
>>
>>75334900
what happens if overfill?
>>
>>75334928
It could cause serious trauma. I'm not a doctor this is just logic and gossip.
>>
>>75334931
will i be able to feel if i am overfilled? and how many seconds should the time limit be?
>>
>>75334679
Trolling or retard. Regular enemas are bad for you, they wash out your gut flora
>>
>>75335014
what will happen to me?
>>
>>75334949
put the water on full and time how long it takes to fill a relatively small container. how small? you be the judge.
>>
>>75335122
that anon said this will wash out my gut flora what does he mean? what will happen to me?
>>
>>75335014
>>75335144
chatgpt says doing this often will lead dependency on this method, this is not what i want
>>
>>75335144
>>75335251
i think i have to re-learn how to poop
>>
can't tell if this is a constipation thread or a gay bottom thread
>>
>>75334610
>i tried it and it only gave me anal fissures
There is no reason for you to shove a finger up your ass to clean out your poo for the average person. Now for me, because I have ulcerative colitis and have had anal fissures I do most every time I take a shit. I put my ass over a sink and with running water (preferably warm) I wet my finger and clean the shit from my asshole. Combine with ointment it was the only thing that fixed my anal fissures. After all if you have an open wound shoving shit in it is going to slow down the healing. Obvious. So for you to clean your ass out with your fingers and it causes anal fissures you are messing up really badly. The better explanation is you didn't actually have an anal fissure, but just blood and injury. Fissure equals suicide level pain.
>>
>>75336148
i did the finger method for so long my body adjusted to it and could no longer poop normally
>>
>>75334610
What the fuck is this entire thread?
>>
>>75334665
99.9% of advice you read from 4chan is bad
Some people have to learn this lesson the hard way, pls don't be one of them
>>
i get quite large and hard shits

using plugs or toys to stretch it helps. tried few times and it works but i'm not gay enough to do it weekly. so usually if the shit's too big to pass without tearing i push from the side, just under the pelvic bone, so the shit inside becomes thinner and breaks up a bit

also properly relaxing instead of just pushing it out asap helps
>>
>>75334632
I-is this real bros?
>>
Squatting fixes everything
>>
>>75336433
This happened to me as a teen. Took years to shit normally properly.
>>
>>75337899
any advice?
>>
>>75337458
Seppos being too dumb to shit, literally. If you ever find yourself doubting the amazingly low IQ of the average American, look for threads like these for a reality check. Or just listen to their poop stories when they are on vacation and think nobody n Europe speaks English. That also works.
>>
>people on /fit/ have been sticking their fingers up their ass to fish shit out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEhACMnttJ8

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.