[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1.jpg (587 KB, 1980x3090)
587 KB
587 KB JPG
Alright, I'll be honest. Since my dad died I've been on a loos and decided to try some stuff, I've gotten into drawing and getting my notes up but I'm starting to get a bit self conscious abaut my looks. I'm 6'0 and more or less like 175 pounds, I've been thinking about fasting but I dont really know.

Where should I start? I'm not mush into exercise either and maybe I could take some tips, I've heard that pilates get you buff fast and thats mainly what I've been doing the most besides a couple hundred repetitions on my 2 kg weights.
>>
coffee????!
>>
/fat/ and sticky

I came into this thread only to view your lust provoking image, I did not read your post
>>
>>75337300
yeah thats kinda the point, although I do have the source if you want it
>>
Her inner thighs, waist, and arms are photoshopped btw
>>
>>75337283
Walking an hour a day is great because it burns 500 calories, and you start thinking about calories as time walked. You don't want to splurge on a slice of meat lover's pizza when it wipes out a fucking hour you spent.
>>
>>75337352
Not him but yes.
>>
>>75337283
It's all about calories and food choices. Choosing high-quality foods like lean meats, fish, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains will make eating to lose weight easy because you'll get full easier and stay full easier. That makes lowering your calories to below maintenance easy. You can't lose weight without keeping your calories below maintenance. Check out this website to get an idea of where that roughly is
tdeecalculator.net
Use a calorie tracking app like FatSecret or Chronometer
>exercise
The best way to get bigger muscles is to lift weights. Sticking with basic lifts like bench press, squats, rows, Romanian deadlifts, curls, and the like will get you the most results. 3 sets of 6-10 reps is a great starting point for lifting. Heavy enough to be challenging and not light enough that the burn would stop you before actually getting close to the limit for what your muscles can handle. For heart health and for making eating below your maintenance even easier you can do cardio. You should pick something you have fun with that you can sustain for long periods of time. Something like walking/jogging hills, swimming, biking, all those things are good options. Just doing it a few times per week will pay huge dividends. Can't recommend it enough
>>
>>75337283
is that bitch covered in sneed oil?
>>
>>75337423
Sxeyes
>>
File: 1716630505609525.jpg (858 KB, 2160x1620)
858 KB
858 KB JPG
>>75337283
Post more sloots
>>
>>75338549
Did someone say sloots? I'm here for the sloots.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.