[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716366094979119.png (413 KB, 968x588)
413 KB
413 KB PNG
I need a quick and easy way to lose 20lbs by the end of the year
>>
>quick
>easy
>lose weight
Pick 2
>>
>>75353223
Drink a lot of water and go tobsaun a s
>>
Stop eating. Literally.
How much do you weigh?
If you are fat you could easily lose 20lbs in two weeks.
>>
>>75353223
>Lose 20lbs by the end of the year
Cut your leg off fatty
>>
eat less and use the stair master
>>
>>75353223
run+walk 20km/week. lift weights. low carb and high protein diet.

>f. ozempig, it'll just take ur muscles.
>>
>>75353223
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
If you lost 2lbs a week from now till the end of the year you'll lose 16 to 18lbs.

Go on a diet
>>
>>75353223
Cut off of your hands. It will prevent you from eating.
>>
>>75353228
You can have all three what are you talking about
>>
>>75353273
How much do hands weigh? He could cut off a leg as well, that may add up to 20lbs
>>
>>75353223
-20lbs * 3500kcal / 68 days = -1029kcal/day
be at a deficit of that size until end of the year
>>
>>75353609
Thanks Jeff, pretty much only true answer. Although more fatty you are quicker it will go.
>>
>>75353223
Losing weight that quickly is neither healthy or sustainable. You should aim to lose 2lbs a month and if you can do that then you are doung great.
>>
>>75353681
per week you mean lol, 2 lbs a month is nothing
>>
>>75353223
Do you need to hit a specific scale weight, or is it just a random goal of 20lbs? If you have a specific scale weight carb depletion and salt/water manipulation in the last week could cover most of it, but if you are just fat you need to start eating healthy and dieting without worrying about the exact weight you end up at. You just stop when you aren't fat.
>>
>>75353728
It's just an arbitrary goal. I want to cut from 150 to 130lbs
>>
File: 1729278500129512.gif (1020 KB, 326x250)
1020 KB
1020 KB GIF
>>75353223
>>75353273
>I NEED TO LOSE TWENTY MORE POUNDS!
>OR I'LL NEVER BE PRETTY!
>>
>>75353786
I don't want to guarantee a specific weight loss number, but I like the vertical diet, you basically just get all the healthy stuff you need and then add steak and rice until you hit your protein/calorie needs. You can easily find the PDF online and just use one of the templates in the book. From there you just add any resistance training program that sounds good to you. Maybe a little cardio (good for health but not necessary for cutting. If you work hard you will see some good improvements in 2 months.
>>
File: 1637721274147.jpg (169 KB, 543x594)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>75353792
You're a pretty cool guy anon.
>>
>>75353223
what's the fucking point?
to fool yourself or someone else?
new years resolution bs from the last year where you swore to lose some arbitrary amount of weight.
stop being stupid and start changing your diet so you can lose and maintain your new weight.
how do you think you lose weight? by ingesting fewer calories, that's how. no other way. go get some fucking ozempic and fuck yourself
>>
>>75353820
You ok?
>>
>>75353223
Stop eating lol.
>>
>>75353516
You're selling the man a fish. I'm teaching him to fish.
>>
>>75353223
Ozempic/Mounjaro
>>
>>75353223
CICO, IF, and LISS easy.
Eat bowls upon bowls of salad to keep you full and reduce snacking tendencies. 30mins of LISS a day.
1000 calories below your TDEE.
16:8 IF split is easy enough to follow

t. Lost 6kgs and counting since start of october.
>>
>>75353223
Don't eat next week. After that, do NOT gorge yourself to make up for lost weight. Drink water and pop multivitamins, that's all it takes.
>>
>>75353223
Fasting. Depending on your starting weight you could lose 20 pounds in two weeks or less.
>>
>>75353223
Abuse crystal meth and wack off often.
>>
>>75353223
Cardio every day and eat way less. go down to 500 calories per day and run or walk six miles per day.
>>
File: DNP Infographic.jpg (2.13 MB, 3060x1748)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
>>75353223
DNP
>>
>>75357605
There's an error in this graphic, you won't get a fever on DNP as long as the dose you're taking isn't too high. Your body can compensate for the additional heat produced to maintain a core temperature of ~ 37 °C. It's just like when you do cardio – you feel hot and start to sweat, but your actual core temperature only rises by a few fractions of a degree because your body has the necessary mechanisms to regulate its own temperature. Back when I took DNP, I regularly measured my temperature to make sure I was fine, and it never exceeded 37.5 °C (orally), even after exercise. My temperature in the morning while on it was usually ~ 36.5 °C.

Does this mean you can't kill yourself with the stuff? Hell no, it's perfectly possible to overdose and cook yourself to death. But as long as you stay within a safe and comfortable dose (< 4 mg per kg of bodyweight in my experience, probably less for very fat people), you won't be constantly burning up.

The people who kill themselves with this stuff are usually taking obscene amounts and combine it with other drugs (steroids, Clenbuterol, T3 etc.). I couldn't find a single case of someone dying from DNP alone at a dose below 1000 mg/day over multiple days. And even combined with other drugs, the lowest fatal dose I could find was 600 mg over four days, which is still beyond any reasonable amount. I also couldn't find a shred of evidence of it being carcinogenic, they've extensively tested it for that in the 1930s and found absolutely zero correlation. If it is carcinogenic, it's certainly less so than smoking a few cigarettes per day, lol. Only bad long term side effect it does have for sure is cataracts, but it only causes those in women (not a single documented male case in all of medical literature).

Should you take it instead of dieting? No, lol. Especially since it also increases your appetite, so you still need discipline. But is it pure poison that will kill you even if used properly? Definitely not.
>>
>>75357729
Adding to this: If you take it, please make sure to learn how to clean it of chemical impurities. The stuff you can buy online is usually made by some shady Chinese factory for industrial purposes, which means that it's full of impurities. So while DNP won't give you cancer and poison you on its own, the impurities might. Learn the proper solvent reactions and filtration methods to purify it, it's quite easy and can be done with ~ 100 USD of lab equipment. Also, keep in mind that DNP is a high explosive (literally used in artillery shells in WW1), so you have to be careful in how you store it.
>>
>>75353223
Just do nothing, especially when it comes to eating: just don't.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.