[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wagie.jpg (10 KB, 168x300)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
I've been working there for years now but I think it might be time to stop soon. It just doesn't do it for me anymore, it's not really helping me in any way. I don't get any benefits, hasn't helped me with women, or with meeting new people and it's barely enough money at the end of the month. I'm not getting any joy out of coding anymore like I used to. It also eats up too much of my time.

So yeah after waging for many years, on and off I admit, it might be time to finally call it quits and move on with my life, so my new years resolution was to quit work and just fuck everything. I won't be paying any more bills, taxes, utilities, fines, groceries or any other financial obligations. Just not going to participate anymore that's all.
>>
just do remote work and move to thailand
>>
>>100159710
how do you plan to survive?
>>
>>100159913
I'll just take whatever I need, don't care. Planning to stop paying rent soon, should be 1-2 years until they evict me. Will trash the place real good either way at the end.
>>
>>100160159

>"iM upSeT aT lIfE and I Wizll BrEaK mY reNtAL uNiT!!"

grow up faggot
>>
>>100159710
Oh fuck I still haven't submitted my tax returns.
>>
>>100160159
>1-2 years until they evict me.
If your landlord is competent this should take a few months tops. If you had a mortgage it would take a year or two.
>>
File: 1675971297107.jpg (260 KB, 1280x720)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>100159710
>>100160159
Holy based, no pussy no work joining in.
>>
>technology
Back to r9k retard
>>
>>100160159
tell me you're a nigger without telling me you're a nigger
>>
>>100160159
You do know that trashing the place just makes the person that owns it more upset? And that will have a domino effect which will make society an even worse place to live. Do you have any foresight?
>>
>>100159744
remote work is still work, and thailand is too hot.
>>
>>100164932
And that's a good thing.
>>
>>100165428
I wish people like you didn't exist, dammit.
>>
>>100160738
society failed me, I'm going to be a bigger parasite than the average woman.
>>
>>100159710
If I ever have a tenant like you I'm doing emergency maintenance that requires utilities to be shut off until you leave
>>
No pussy no work spread message anons
>>
>>100166647
no pussy no work makes some sense, but making society worse by "le epicly owning" the people in power is a bad idea. let me tell it to you straight. The people in power ALWAYS win. period.
>>
>>100166647

the No Pussy No Work guy got laid
>>
>>100165577
>I wish people like you didn't exist, dammit.
he's a psychopath. the world would be better off without people like him
>>
>>100159710
>>100160159
ok here's what you do:
>quit your comfy software job because you're 'burned out'
>neet for a year or two until money runs out
>say to yourself that you will just kill yourself so it's fine
>pussy out because you're a pussy
>stay in your apartment illegally until you're pulled out by the cops
>live homeless in your car or the street if you don't have a car
>oh i know! I'll just take whatever I need, don't care!
>steals food
>gets arrested, now has a criminal history
>apply online for minimum wage jobs, rejected because you have a criminal conviction and you're overqualified because of your previous software job.
>walk into minimum wage jobs and shake the hand of the manager for the job
>rejected because you're a smelly greasy homeless guy.
>your only future prospects are now construction site grunt or dishwasher
>probably go down the drug rabbit hole because, as previously mentioned, you're a pussy who can't face hardships and needs to escape
>work up the courage to kill yourself within a few years of this, mostly because of the mounting regret
this will be your life
>>
>>100167272
there is no escape
>>
>>100167272
if hes skilled, I could see him getting a remote position and working on a laptop from a cheap month to month bedroom rental
>>
>>100160669
>10 hours ago
>hasn't been seen since
anon got vanned
>>
>>100166647
NPNW General on every board.
>>
>>100160738
it's more than just being innately good at something, you have to have been born into the right environment and had the right opportunities, raised by parents who knew what they were doing. it's not "talent", it's "luck". those that don't have the silver spoon of "luck" have to work a lot harder to barely achieve even half of what the lucky ones are able to get--that is, if they're even able to recognize -what- in their environment is holding them back
>>
>>100159710
just hang in there and save money for a few more years. things are collapsing soon. the fix is in, all financial assets will be called as collateral for the massive debt collapse that is on its way. we will need every able-bodied individual to make 'em pay for doing this to us. do some pushups and take more walks
>>
how many times have they asked you about TPS reports
>>
>>100168185
i had fucktons of opportunities but i just let them all pass me by because i had/have no ambition and all i wanted to do was sleep, play video games, and shitpost online. now im past 30 without a drivers license or a job history at all to put on a theoretical resume kek

could you say my lack of ambition, laziness, and penchant for sleeping 12+ hrs a day was bad luck? maybe. but i was ridiculously lucky to have had so many opportunities in the first place, and i squandered them all. i could say it was bad luck that i ended up as such a sloth, but where does that even get me? at some point all you're doing is crab bucketing yourself
>>
File: 1713665282520041.gif (152 KB, 112x112)
152 KB
152 KB GIF
>>100159710
I haven't worked a day in my life. Just leeched ever since I turned 18. I honestly don't understand how you guys do it. If I had to put up fake smiles for corporate roasties for a single day I'd loose it and go on a shooting spree.
I'm poor as shit but I get to enjoy whatever little I have. What's the point of getting paid if you spend 10+ hours in work and commute?
>>
File: NWMM9444.gif (3.78 MB, 500x269)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB GIF
>>100159710
>>
>>100159710
This is a glavset thread to demoralize people.
>>
>>100167272
Why wouldn't he just be able to get a programming job again?
>>
File: melancholy.png (164 KB, 480x300)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>100167272
life is already a prison so whats the difference?
>>
>>100160159
grow up faggot. take a year off or something. you don't have any money saved? child
>>
>>100159710
>NPNW
based
>>
>>100168297
we're just anons here, so I can only presume from your post, but it would seem to me that you've grown up in--and continue to exist in--an environment that negatively warps your mind. it would be unlucky if you never realized this and continued to live your life at the mercy of the poisons of the modern day but if you recognize these problems that occur around you and you are physically able to act on them and yet choose not to, then you are simply holding yourself down. I experience physical pain on a regular basis because of things that happened to me outside of my control, as well as having issues with anxiety that likely stem from trauma experienced during my childhood, in addition to living in a house with a lot of yelling/arguments--this is compounding stress that has likely done real damage to my mind as these days I forget things very easily and I'm not as quick to think/notice things like I used to be. I've also become extremely bad at conversation. despite my issues, I do what I can for myself when I am able to because I still dream of being able to live a quiet, modest life. maybe if I didn't have problems with my health I'd be able to go farther and make it to my goal, but that's just what I mean by "luck". we have to deal with the cards we're dealt and find our own way, but you have to actually try. it's not fuckin easy tho
>>
>>100160159
you dont have enough savings for a year?
just live abroad for a while
then get a new job
>>
>>100159710
Holy based welcome to the lying flat movement , comrade. Let society rot. Xi Jinping lost
>>
>>100160657
>>100168560
good goy
>>
>>100159710
Anon life is suffering, but there's no need to make suffering worse by choosing a destructive path

If the job is making you dead inside, find another job, in a field not as soul crushing as coding

Try your best to get a nice gf. Anyone who says a relationship doesn't add happiness to life is a liar or a faggot
>>
>>100168409

Too busy sucking dick for food.
>>
>>100171689
That's ridiculous though. How is someone more free if they have to work and commute their life away? The system as it is set up makes work not worth it because there's barely any time to enjoy the fruits of your labour. Maybe this was okay back when people only had TVs or less, but even then there were countless opportunities to do something more fulfilling with your time. People keep lamenting low birth rates yet won't even question the real causes, one of which is free time.
>>
I'm thinking about moving to a small village in the countryside
>make 2400e/month
>rent is 550e
>small yet comfy house
>river nearby so I can swim and fish
>can have my own garden and grow vegetables
Either I'll find peace here or finally lose my grip on reality.
>>
>>100173949
i think about doing that very often. i am just worried that i may have to go back if i lose my remote job.
>>
>>100159710
Just do some self-employed work, enough to pay bills and still have free time.
I only work as much as I want, yet still manage to earn more than I spend. And I feel human again.
>>
File: normies.jpg (445 KB, 1062x2106)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
>>100160159
>>100159710
TAKE EVERYTHING, LEAVE NOTHING.

95% of the people are cattle. Just ignore them and start taking from the system. Stop creating, stop working, stop paying taxes, stop helping people, stop feeding the beast. Just take and take and don't put anything back until it all collapses.

DO NOT BE LEFT HOLDING THE BAG WITH THE CATTLE WHEN THE BUBBLE POPS
>>
I have a full time job, but I still feel like I have enough time to do the things I want to do, albeit just not as much
>>
>>100160657
grow_up == conform
>>
>>100166776
big if true. Proof?
>>
>>100159710
Work for a little bit more and buy a terrain of a remote part and build a small house, taxes will be low as fuck, raise hens and sell the eggs and the local farmers market
>>
>>100164932
Also they’ll take you to court and effectively make you a slave until you pay it off.
>>
>>100159710
>le epic new copypasta spam
Kill yourself
>>
>>100176140
There’s no cheap land in the US anymore. Rural places start at $20k an acre for land that may or may not even exist and doesn’t really have road frontage.
Also having a house is kind of a waste if you’re a single guy.
>>
>>100160159
dangerously based
>>
File: 1710426333965444.jpg (746 KB, 987x1138)
746 KB
746 KB JPG
>>100160681
NTA. Not everyone lives in the good old US of A.
Here (Switzerland) it takes at least 3/4 of a year.
>>
>>100176185
I'm not planning to show up in any courts, pay fines or anything else for that matter. Sorry it just won't happen. I'm done with society.
>>
>>100174639
How did you figure out what services/product to sell?
>>
>>100176125

https://nopussynowork.org/news/f/i-got-pussy-now-what-what-is-the-future-of-the-website

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.