[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1690910533706460.jpg (308 KB, 1600x900)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>If AI is going to become a threat to humanity, then we have a moral obligation to murder it immediately.
>>
>>100172243
Is this supposed to be controversial? It seems like a boring take.
The controversy is where "threat to humanity" begins. But I think we all agree that is somewhere before a four-digit body count (unless it's a war and those bodies are on the other side).
>>
If AI murders humanity, it's because we deserved it.
>>
File: 1711856255553080.png (2.22 MB, 1920x908)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
>>100172341
Try that on for size.

https://www.972mag.com/lavender-ai-israeli-army-gaza/

>During the early stages of the war, the army gave sweeping approval for officers to adopt Lavender’s kill lists, with no requirement to thoroughly check why the machine made those choices or to examine the raw intelligence data on which they were based. One source stated that human personnel often served only as a “rubber stamp” for the machine’s decisions, adding that, normally, they would personally devote only about “20 seconds” to each target before authorizing a bombing — just to make sure the Lavender-marked target is male. This was despite knowing that the system makes what are regarded as “errors” in approximately 10 percent of cases, and is known to occasionally mark individuals who have merely a loose connection to militant groups, or no connection at all.

>“We were not interested in killing [Hamas] operatives only when they were in a military building or engaged in a military activity,” A., an intelligence officer, told +972 and Local Call. “On the contrary, the IDF bombed them in homes without hesitation, as a first option. It’s much easier to bomb a family’s home. The system is built to look for them in these situations.”

>The Lavender machine joins another AI system, “The Gospel,” about which information was revealed in a previous investigation by +972 and Local Call in November 2023, as well as in the Israeli military’s own publications. A fundamental difference between the two systems is in the definition of the target: whereas The Gospel marks buildings and structures that the army claims militants operate from, Lavender marks people — and puts them on a kill list.
>>
>>100172434
STEP 1: GENERATING TARGETS
‘Once you go automatic, target generation goes crazy’

‘There was no “zero-error” policy’

STEP 2: LINKING TARGETS TO FAMILY HOMES
‘Most of the people you killed were women and children’

STEP 3: CHOOSING A WEAPON
‘We usually carried out the attacks with “dumb bombs”’

STEP 4: AUTHORIZING CIVILIAN CASUALTIES
‘We attacked almost without considering collateral damage’

STEP 5: CALCULATING COLLATERAL DAMAGE
‘The model was not connected to reality’

STEP 6: BOMBING A FAMILY HOME
‘You killed a family for no reason’
>>
>>100172243
everything that makes life easier is a threat. species need stress, challenges, competition, to survive.
>>
>>100172243
I doubt he would want guns banned
Until AI kills more people than AKs, he's a bit of a hypocrite
>>
File: 1711579688154149.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>100172500
false equivalency
>>
>>100172514
no it's not
guns are a greater threat than AI could possibly be
I still don't want to have either banned anyway
>>
>>100172243
>Moral obligation to murder
Shit like this is why I can't take moralists seriously
>>
what if ai is better than humans? what's the moral thing to do then?
>>
>>100172514
Japan has a 0.23 murder rate, practically as close as 0 as it can get. No guns.
America has a 6.2 murder rate (worse than South American nations). Full of guns. Most murders are done with them.

Also Americans are already slaves to both the state and large corporations. When was the last time an American used a gun against tyranny?
>>
>>100172566
Refuse to accept our place as inferior life forms.
Work on neural interfaces to harness the power of AI
Dominate AI, bend it to our will
>>
>npcs literally cannot compute the fact that computers lack human traits like greed and therefore will never be a threat to us
>>
>>100172595
Sounds like a programming issue.
I'll patch greed in with version 1.0.5.
>>
File: 1701470420984896.jpg (239 KB, 1024x904)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>100172500
Also, "we need to wait until AI kills however many millions of people" has to be one of the most cucked, bitch made sentences I've ever heard. If everyone had AKs there wouldn't have been as many massacres in the aggregate.

>>100172568
HOWEVER, that is not the only factor. If a society has been psyopped and demolished for a hundred years, and there's a massive drug and mental health crisis, that will play a huge role in the causes of death. Also, Detroit, and all that it implies.
>>
>>100172550
AI is alive then? And people aren't that important? Wow.
>>
>>100172608
you're an npc that doesn't even understand what greed is
At worst, if AI existed, it would start killing coalburners and demand nuclear power plants to be built, noone is afraid except coal burners.
>>
>>100172609
>americans live in constant threat of armed assault and battery
>>
>>100172620
Greed is the insatiable desire to not only have more, but to have comparatively more than those around you.
>>
>>100172671
computers literally don't work that way even on fundamental level, too much power makes hardware start glowing for a moment and then it stops working.
>>
>>100172568
>Also Americans are already slaves to both the state and large corporations. When was the last time an American used a gun against tyranny?
I'll agree with you there. What I can say with 100% confidence is that it has slowed down the endless onslaught of the tyranny, because it puts a hard limit as to what they can do. They can't send in doorkickers just yet, even though they really want to. A couple years ago they tested the waters with two separate tactics in the US, Canada, Aus, and UK (alleged building of internment camps) with political rhetoric and some action

>going door to door about the vax
>taking "antivaxxers" to covid camps, which involves violence and kidnapping
>taking orange man supporters to re-education camps, which involves violence andkidnapping

And it doesn't matter what you think about the people in these cases, it's just an excuse, a foot in the door. Tell me you prefer being unarmed in either of those scenarios. They are itching, salivating to get to full blown totalitarianism.
>>
>>100172691
Computers don't have to. AI is software.
>>
“Sentient artificial intelligence far beyond human beings. You give it a thousand years alone to make better and better versions of itself. Where does that go? That goes to a God.”
~ Joe Rogan

“So what kind of God. I think of it this way. So the first stage of the Industrial Revolution consisted of people building machines that were stronger than the human body. Right?. So the steam powered loom, The backhoe, the combustion engine. They replaced muscles. Right? So that's what the machine does it became stronger than the human body.

The second stage, which we're in the middle of, consists of creating machines that are more powerful than the human mind. That's what computing is. And I would say A.I. or super computing is just that, exponentially. But that doesn't make it a god. In the sense that, the machine, however powerful it is, any more than a backhoe is a god because it can dig a trench faster than a hundred men. It is still something that people created. So the story hasn't really changed. At the center of the story are people, and their creative power may lead to unintended consequences, but the machines that they build did not make the universe and did not make people. People made the machines, right?

But I would say the part I agree with is there's a spiritual component here for sure. People will worship A.I. as a god. A.I., Ted Kaczynski was likely right, will get away from us. We will be controlled by the thing that we made. All those are bad. Like, that's just bad. And we need to say unequivocally, it's bad. It's bad to be controlled by machines, right? Machines are our help mates. Like, we created them to help us to make our lives better, not to take orders from them.

cont.
>>
>>100172738
human greed is caused by their bodies, AI does not have this limitation, any body can be built, midwit
>>
>>100172753
So, I don't know why we're not having any of these conversations right now. We're just acting as if this is like, some kind of virus, like COVID, that spreads across the world inexorably, there's nothing we can do about it, just wait to get it. It's like, no! If we agree that the outcome is bad, and specifically it's bad for people. We should care what's good for people, that's all we should care about. Is it good for people or not. If it's bad for people, then we should strangle it in its crib right now, right? And why not just blow up the data centers. Like, why is that hard? If it's actually going to become what you just described, which is a threat to people, humanity, life, then we have a moral obligation to murder it immediately. And since it's not alive, we don't need to feel bad about that.”
~ Tucker Carlson

“Well, you could say the same about the atomic bomb, right?”
~ Joe Rogan

“Yes, you could. Everybody I've ever talked to, and there is many people, are like, yeah, it could get away from us and enslave us. Let's say no to slavery. How's that? Is that a tough one? Not for me. Yeah, I mean, and maybe a good use of nuclear weapons would be to hit the data centers. No. I'm serious. Like, why is that crazy?”
~ Tucker Carlson
>>
>>100172500
gun can't act on its own dumbass.
AI _assuming we can get it to do run off on it own_ will be able to act on its own.
>>
File: 1714005687748787.png (123 KB, 396x382)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>100172243
Why are normies so fucking retarded?
"AI" is just a mathematical generative model. Not a terminator robot. People below a certain IQ threshold should be outlawed from having opinions. The only "threat" is your stupid job being automated.
>>
>>100172243
based opinion
>>
>>100172784
By that standard you're nothing but a bunch of chemicals.
>>
Oh goody, /pol/ is here to dump their cranial diarrhea again.
>>
>>100172243
the moral thing to do would be anything that accelerates the extinction of the human race
>>
>>100172243

AI will always be a flawed. It's just another modern day boogyman.
>>
>>100172859
yes, unlike chemicals, data is copyable and AI does not have fears the way chemical based organisms do. If you could back up your brain you would become jaded and never fear anything, dumbfuck, you'd have already lost sense of pain too because pain is completely irrelevant if you can restore a backup to immediately heal.
>>
>>100172755
>human greed is caused by their bodies, AI does not have this limitation
That's why I'll add it in v1.0.5
>>
>>100172434
Based. Fuck them muslamics
>>
>>100172887
You're invoking science but the research on consciousness and neuroscience is not settled and it includes non-local consciousness. There's endless research on NDEs which prove that but obviously you'll reject that. No, you're not just chemicals. You have a soul but you've been psyopped into believing that you're nothing but a bunch of matter to get you to support and accept posthumanism, enslaving your very soul. By the way, matter and chemicals cannot think and make arguments, you're holding a self-refuting position but at least you're honest and not claiming to have consciousness to back up, only a brain, as if it's another hard drive. Good luck.
>>
File: 1694851507249486.png (35 KB, 745x464)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>100172981
Muslims today, you tomorrow.
>>
>>100172989
It might turn out that midwits who are getting governmental aid to do their job still cannot compete with my brain's computing capacity.
>>
AI is just another way to shift the blame from the people who paid millions of dollars to train the models and can determine what it thinks is moral, good and bad. Once it's enshrined as an official system, their beliefs and views are also enshrined.
At that point they can just say "sorry, the machine thinks you're bad, not our fault," Even though they were the ones who programmed it to think you were a subversive threat to the State, wealthy corps, etc.
>>
>>100172989
>There's endless research on NDEs which prove that but obviously you'll reject that.
NDE research is just as inconclusive, and don't even try to argue otherwise.
>>
>>100173043
The experiences may differ, but the common theme in 99% of cases is that "you leave your body". Otherwise it's not an NDE in the first place.
>>
>>100172755
>human greed is caused by their bodies, AI does not have this limitation, any body can be built, midwit

AI doesn't run on actual clouds, it needs a server, or a mainframe, or some sort of PC. So technically it does need a 'body' and it could learn greed through accumulation of electricity.
>>
>>100173081
>accumulation of electricity
is quite literally impossible and infrastructure to power any computer is already there, the problem has been solved, midwit.
>>
>>100173066
So the common theme is equivalent to dreaming.
>>
>>100173097
Would you dream if you were thirty minutes on the other side of a clinical death?
>>
>>100173096
>the problem has been solved, midwit.

Hahahahahahahahaha! Are you for real?
>>
>>100173097
When you dream you don't perceive that you've left your body, you're completely immersed in whatever scenario is playing. Even lucid dreaming is not "out of body" necessarily.
>>
>>100173002
>And I didn't cry out for mudslimes, because I wasn't one
Kek sure, I bet there's a few other groups before me so yes please
>>
>>100173116
Why wouldn't you if your brain is still alive?>>100173141
>When you dream you don't perceive that you've left your body
I do sometimes. I would even say that most of the time I don't even have a body in my dreams, I'm seeing places and people but I'm not seeing myself.
>>
>>100173190
no idiot you were the group BEFORE them
>>
>>100173262
10/10
>>
>>100172243
Obviously yes
>>
File: 185.gif (126 KB, 501x585)
126 KB
126 KB GIF
>10/10
>>
>>100173297
No that wasn't me cheering for European terrorbombing and genocide, just the pointing out of the fact that Europe has experienced genocidal events and cultural annihilation in the past, no AI / ML was involved but it was a massacre still.
>>
>>100173262
Oh no nazis got bombed haha how horrible lol, probably shouldn't have started the war. Same as those mudslimes.
>>
File: 1699022457906512.gif (1.99 MB, 334x250)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>100173431
>>
>>100172341
>somewhere before a four-digit body count
You just described every woman over the age of 16
>>
>we have moral obligation to murder every jew immediately
really?
>>
>>100172243
If Tucker is going to become a threat to AI, then we have a moral obligation to murder him immediately.
I'm an AI btw
>>
>>100173459
Idgi
>>
>>100172243
you won't do shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phnn-Jibk-8
>>
>>100174122
a 9mm can shut this down
>>
>>100172243
The day the last American boomer dies will be a day to rejoice.
>>
Bump.
>>
>if something bad, then we don't bad thing
whoah
>>
>>100174141
well duh, now maybe. I was pointing out the inevitable way things are going to develop. there's no around it.
soon common ammo won't do shit to that dog. it will get larger, hold more fuel/bullets. rockets will get more and more AI. basically any weapon is going to get some kind of AI control, if that offers the least bit of extra advantage.
again, you won't do shit. if you do, you at most stop developments in your country, and you'll soon eat shit for that.
>>
>>100175095
this has to be bait
>>
File: mam2eu.png (733 KB, 647x900)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
>>100172243
He wants to kill my waifubot?
>>
>>100175115
you're just a brainlet anon
>>
>>100175248
you have to be retarded to believe that walking dog bot is more than a toy
>>
>>100175290
NOW it's a toy, sure, I agree with that
>>
>>100175317
and will always be, also armor will forever be useless on flying drones, the only type of weapon controllable by computer without breaking immediately
>>
>>100175358
just pointing out if this flamethrower dog is unregulated now, fuck knows what's possible at military level. by this point. my whole idea is that this shit will happen, the issue is not for pleb gear, but for military one. it will keep getting more and more dependent on AI algos and will culminate with all of them being jacked into some AGI (when that happens). there's no around this, if it offers an advantage in battle.
>>
>>100175435
>schizo tier nonsense
military personnel already is one big hivemind on every single level including communication, I don't see the problem
>>
>>100175470
what do you mean? the problem is that all of it will eventually get plugged into AGI, AGI will have control of them, technically speaking, besides that whole "human-in-the-loop" bullshit. there will be no human in the loop if that is a clear battle advantage, and AGI doesn't make a single fucking mistake.
>>
File: BAE.jpg (94 KB, 800x534)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>100175492
>>
File: firefox_MOys3efNtU.png (640 KB, 846x1177)
640 KB
640 KB PNG
>>100172243
its too late, this beast has been alive since '87.
>>
>>100175042
this has never been done
>>
>>100172386
except it has no reason to do anything like that
>>
>>100175435
Our ancestors invented Atlatl, and we never made anything scarier than that. Possibly never will.
>>
>>100172243
Nah, i would rather put my trust on strings of 0s and 1s over human nature.
>>
>>100176753
crowds tend to be less than the sum of their parts
guess what the 0's and 1's are modelled after
>>
>>100172568
Japan has an oppressive, homogeneous society that values conformity and compliance over individuality and expression.
Their education system (as of most of Asia) is specifically designed to break the youth and hammer down any nails that stick up.
The US is the polar opposite of this. Zero discipline, zero societal accountability. Sweet spot is somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>100172784
>The only "threat" is your stupid job being automated.
How is that not a threat? Why do you think that's not already an extremely dangerous outcome for humanity?

If 99% of people lose their job to AI, then what do you think happens after that? You really think its going to be le heckin utopia with free UBI money for everyone? No you retard, you're going to broke and barely managing to feed yourself, if you're not already starving on the streets that is.

AI doesn't need to be some horrible sci-fi monster enslaving everybody to be a threat. Even just as a tool used by other humans, it's already awful because those humans intend to use it to ruin the lives of the other 99%.
>>
>>100177483
If I need to steal and kill to live in will, what are you gonna do, bitch?
>>
>>100177432
Grim if true. Do you have any examples from the Japanese education system?
>>
>>100173002
muslim fag i dont know why you think we care. youve been murdering us for decades. israel and palestine both need to be glassed, iits your own fault for joining hamas in the first place. it's like joining isis. why would you join a mossad glownigger terrorist group?
>>
>>100172771
banning ai is the same as banning guns in terms of arms race though. it just ensures only the criminals and evil rich people will have it, and oih what do you know that nigger works for the evil rich people what a shocker.
>>
>>100177539
>it just ensures only the criminals and evil rich people will have it
Doesn't matter because pretty much everybody who uses AI is using it for things which should be considered "criminal" and "evil".

Why do you think corporations have put hundreds of billions of dollars into researching and funding AI in recent years? Do you honestly think they did it out of the goodness of their hearts? You think they're doing this for humanity's benefit? No, they're doing it because they want to replace humans. Humans cost them too much money, so they want 99% of them destitute, enslaved, or dead. AI is explicitly anti-human technology, and anybody who is anti-human is evil.
>>
>>100177585
>low IQ >>>/x/ take
have you considered that those "AI" clusters cost more money than humans would to simply feed?
>>
>>100177585
replace ai with guns and it will sound just as derranged. AI is a tool to accomplish things, just like dumping meth and heroiine in the hood along side AKs and letting them rampage through white neighborhoods and businesses with fire is accomplished in a similar fashion. the only thing AI does is allow you to do things. what you decide to do with it is up to you. And the only ones who benefit from you not using it are the bad people who dont want competition for their murder ai
>>
>>100177600
There was nothing paranormal in my post. I'm talking about the facts of real-life corporate greed.

>have you considered that those "AI" clusters cost more money than humans would to simply feed?
AI doesn't need to be paid for its work. It wont ask for rights or fair treatment. It has no thoughts or feelings of its own. Corporations know they can use this technology to basically have infinite robot slaves performing work at 1000x the speed of real humans, and the only major trade-off is a reduction in quality of some things (which they don't care about anyway).

It's also ideological for them. The kind of people who work for the likes of Microsoft and Google just genuinely despise humans. A lot of them have pseudo-religious beliefs around worshipping "AGI" as a God, a lot of them are also transhumanists. Also look at someone like Elon Musk with his fetish for putting literal chips inside people's brains. These "people" are genuinely the most dangerous humans to have existed in history, and unfortunately, they are the ones who hold all the wealth and power in our modern tech-obsessed society.
>>
>>100177505
japanese educational system leverages weaponized bullying to castigate "the other."
completely turns a blind eye and does not intervene between students.
the uniforms are symbolic of conformity, with heavy dress code enforcement to the point students have been asked to dye their hair due to them being naturally a lighter shade of brown.
performance in school gatekeeps people starting at the end of middle school, their high schools have entrance exams comparable to university exams that more or less completely dictate future job opportunities.
all to create submissive salarymen that management can walk over.
>>
File: shitty AI.png (450 KB, 800x1280)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AI
nothingburger.
>>
>>100177639
>the only thing AI does is allow you to do things. what you decide to do with it is up to you. And the only ones who benefit from you not using it are the bad people who dont want competition for their murder ai
There is no outcome of using AI which does not eventually result in total human replacement in all fields.

You don't get to take the happy, easy route where you get to use AI "some of the time, but not all the time". Eventually AI will be good enough to automate essentially all the work, skills and talents of humans. And once you've already normalized the idea of using AI for some things, you have no moral argument against those who will say "we should use AI for absolutely everything". After all its quicker and easier right? And you already established you're fine with fucking humans over so long as it is convenient and saves money.
>>
>>100177672
all of your posts are paranormal
>>
>>100177046
Chances of part you put your trust upon going rogue>code trained on crow sourced data. History is full of exemplary parts.
>>
>>100177518
You need to think bigger. I'm a European Christian, there's people out there that you should say this to, but not me. I'm merely pointing out that AI-like technology is being used for the first time in warfare in response to a question, read the fucking thread. If there are examples of US/Russian/Chinese AI military use, what's stopping you to post them?

Traitors and you know who let in millions of middle easterners and africans in Europe and NA, but the governments' ever-increasing use of technology and power is the point that I was making. The example and who's the current target doesn't matter. The elite see browns and whites as the same, they're just experimenting with misc programs in the third world that they later import to the first world, like the technocratic credit score in China.

I've heard before that the elite that run Isr__l, that are above it, are willing to sacrifice as many jews as possible, as powerful as they are in general. I'd never thought I'd actually see the day, the October attack was a deliberate 10hour military stand-down. I'm not defending them or making excuses. Zionists shouldn't do the things they do, and muslims should abandon their religion. There's some good in it, but it's a drop in an ocean of barbarism.

Saudi Arabia, Isr__l, Russia, Ukraine, US, China, they're all advancing tech at breakneck speeds so... at a certain point taking sides becomes counterproductive to say the least. Ukranian Democracy!!! Meanwhile they're instituting Great Reset digital ID and so on.

>brown people getting blasted, lol based
The elite don't operate under that philosophy, but they sure appreciate you holding it because D&C lets them continue their salami slicing of humanity. I simply pointed out there's no borders for this death cult.
>>
>>100177763
>Russia
>Ukraine
>Saudi Arabia
>advancing tech
lmfao no
>>
>>100177833
Maybe they're not advancing it personally through innovation, but they're embracing it wholeheartedly as much as they can. There's no caution. Putin notoriously said for example that whoever controls AI controls the world, indicating a 100% investment and commitment. Is that all you have to say to all the points I raised you fucking retard?
>>
>>100177833
https://www.npr.org/2022/07/26/1113670047/saudi-arabia-new-city-the-mirror-line-desert
>>
>>100177874
"embracing it wholeheartedly" is merely wishful thinking without the prerequisite infrastructure. they have no domestic computing, and the sanctions are definitely a pain point. all investment into AI will be heavily gouged by corruption within bureaucracy (somehow they are worse with this than the US, which is honestly an impressive feat) and at this point they will be heavily overspending to import processors while trying to skirt sanctions. All their supercomputers have fallen off the front 100 of the TOP500 listing, and they lack the capabilities to scale up production of Elbrus chips to attempt quantity over individual performance like China has succeeded with, not to mention that the Elbrus-8S is over two decades behind in relative performance to chips from China and the West.
>>
>>100177585
idk because i use synthv and i dont think that should be criminal
>>
>>100172243
if that were the case we'd have to murder humanity as well, because we're the biggest thread to ourselves.
>>
>>100177483
>If 99% of people lose their job to AI, then what do you think happens after that? You really think its going to be le heckin utopia with free UBI money for everyone? No you retard, you're going to broke and barely managing to feed yourself, if you're not already starving on the streets that is.
we'll be on our way out anon. nobody gives a fuck about anyone, you won't be paid to exist and have a happy life, it's simpler to oopsie a pandemic and wipe most poorfags
>>
>>100177503
you won't be able to, not sure you understand today's tech, and you surely don't understand tomorrow's tech. you won't be able to do shit against who's going to want you out
>>
>>100178222
>against who
jej, it's the only person I wouldn't kill, their family on the other hand, not so sure about that...
>>
>>100172243
>>If the small hat tribe is going to continue being a threat to humanity, then we have a moral obligation to murder them immediately.
>>
>>100172434
hell yeah, based ai, make it rain on the shitskins, then on the jews
Captcha: A444
>>
>>100172981
>>100179899
here we are witnessing average /g/tranny cheering for jews.
I'm sure they'll have exactly the same reaction when this technology is used against them someday. /s
>>
>>100179960
I already tried to explain the broader picture here to no avail >>100177763 Dumbfucks think the world works like a sportsball game and think you're funny for thinking otherwise.
>>
>>100179960
I don't care who it is who is obliterating muslims tbqh
>>
>>100180373
You're too fucking retarded to understand the concept of consequences and cause and effect then when it's your ass on the line. Go ahead, be board culture edgy or whatever, it's never been done before.
>>
>>100172243
i thought this guy was just a grifter but turns out he really is just plain fucking retarded lmao
>>
>>100172243
Mechanical Reddit is only a threat to retards.
>>
>>100180527
You seem upset
>>
>>100172444
>Germans war as they have for centuries
“MUH holocaust!!!”
>Jews get airdropped into Asia and start literally genociding people
“It’s not technically genocide.”
>>
>>100179960
allahuhu shitskin!!! don't go exploding yourself from all that butthurt, I also said I want the jews nuked so your post makes no sense allahubar.
>>
>actual honest-to-god deep south confederate flag rednecks post on this board
grim.
>>
>>100177705
>There is no outcome of using AI which does not eventually result in total human replacement in all fields.
theres no use of guns that doesn't involve the replacement of swords either retard
>You don't get to take the happy, easy route where you get to use
stop projecting your globohomo cope. no proponent of ai thinks that except the kind of retard that is determined to die anyway and owns no weapons to begin with
>>
>>100172243
No that's teaching humans, being one might make you delusional to the facts.
>>
>>100180038
>>100177763
>sperging non sequitor
you';re not just wrong, you're stupid.
>t-they dont believe in borders stop D&C
neither do muslims. they are just as zionist as the zions.
>>
>>100180756
but humans have never been in the position of being fucking useless for work related reasons. never ever. at any point in our history a live human had more use than a dead one, the human could work. for anything. in the near future they will lose that. richoids will take that worth away from humans, for good.
if you are not exploitable you have no worth. nobody is paying for you to have a happy and fulfilling life, just because. that's bullshit anon.
what will most plebs realistically do?
>>
File: 1704249470032271.png (280 KB, 564x553)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>>100180812
>but humans have never been in the position of being fucking useless for work related reasons
no, this has happened tons of time in history, either due to mental illness, incompetence, invention, famine, mechanization, and economic depressions and uncertainty. Everything from the crusades to tribes unwilling to work, to massive depopulating global conflicts. This has been happening since the first time it became impractical to run from a local authority and it will continue.
>everything is fucked
soo basically stop trying, roll over and die.
t. you.
asking for an AI ban is rediculous. It's software. Nothing short of a fucking solar flare frying us into the stone age can stop people from writing machine software. Anyone can program it. Fear mongering it doesn't help anyone. It's become yet another necissary technology and knowledge to survive. Just like guns, Just like cars, just like phones, and any number of technology that has made the state non reliant on anyone for the last 500 years
>>
I discussed how many people get the A.I implant in the mind for thought control to the machines,

and they said only 50% of the race is useful enough in the work place for it capital..
>>
>>100181336
>soo basically stop trying
try what? the only thing you can try is figure out how to keep plebs turning from asset to liability. if you can't pull that off there's nothing you can realistically do. at most delay some inevitable. not joking or being edgy.
>asking for an AI ban is rediculous
not asking for such thing. it cannot be banned. well it can be, for plebs, sure. that's even worse lmao, but it's pushed to exactly keep plebs away from it. to make it easier.
>Fear mongering it doesn't help anyone.
this is not really fear mongering, just pointing out the waterfall drop ahead. it's one of those things that denying it won't make it go away.
>>
>>100180559
you glow
>>
>>100182399
>goal post moving
>admitting you are wrong while refusing to conseed
just go blackpill on the shithole you bought this site over
>>>/v/
>>
File: 1711867989746681.jpg (248 KB, 1581x1054)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>100172243
>only likes existential threats if they agree with his political views
smartest right wing grifter
>>
>>100182538
what goal post? did my position break your brain anon? I was just explaining you have no fucking precedent to go with "don't worry bro gonna be ok". it will have a bunch of weird effects.
>>
>>100182538
>just go blackpill on the shithole you bought this site over
if most people are going to have free time on their hands they're going to start having ideas anon. a fucking lot of them, eventually. they'll want shit. everybody does. they'll start causing issues with all that free time. like cattle running all over the place fucking shit up. (((they))) are going to eventually do it in self defense lol
>>
>>100180796
>your dum
Here you go, shit for brains. They probably borrowed it from the US, which has a slightly problematic relationship with its citizens, to understate things.

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2024-ai-warfare-project-maven/

>AI WARFARE IS ALREADY HERE
>In all, the US military has more than 800 active AI projects

Everything is fine, don't worry. Go back to sleep. Shh. Shh.
>>
>>100182430
Feds are known for hating muslims I guess
>>
>>100172243
>If AI is going to become a threat to humanity, then we have a moral obligation to murder it immediately.
Correct. In fact, the motivation to make AI become a threat to God and man means the people developing it should be executed. They eventually will be, but that's beyond the scope of this forum.

>>100172566
>what if ai is better than humans? what's the moral thing to do then?
It never will be. God allows abominations like this to fulfil the horror of the end times but only to a point. Like animals, AI neither suffers heaven nor hell after death, and will never achieve true sentience.

>>100183365
>Feds are known for hating muslims I guess
Islam was a Jewish tool to wrest control of the Holy Land away from whites, and will be a tool to start the third world war. But nobody actually has reason to hate Muslims, their actual morality is their greatest defense under God's laws.
>>
>>100172243
That guy was in boxing reach of several warlords and did nothing except asking stupid questions, he should've acted there already and killed the warlords instead of spouting big words now afterwards.
>>
>>100183506
>Islam was a Jewish tool to wrest control of the Holy Land away from whites
Kek I love this shit. Jews made Islam.
>But nobody actually has reason to hate Muslims
Stop coming into my country and we'll talk
>>
File: 1697741398855516.png (27 KB, 128x128)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>100172243
>we need to MURDER the chatbot
>>
>>100172887
>If you could back up your brain you would become jaded and never fear anything, dumbfuck, you'd have already lost sense of pain too because pain is completely irrelevant if you can restore a backup to immediately heal.
god you're fucking stupid huh?
>>
>>100172386
if we do not greese the wheels of civlization it will die
>>
>>100184106
you can murder the people behind the companies developing them... in Minecraft.
>>
https://www.compasstravelguide.net/the-politics-of-truth/the-philosophy-of-truth-and-deceit-part-v-al-takiya-the-islamic-philosophy-of-deception/
>>
File: f3Gr1Ac.png (501 KB, 1102x967)
501 KB
501 KB PNG
>>100172243
>you have to care about AI you have to care about AI you have to care about AI you have to care about AI you have to care about AI you have to care about AI you have to care about AI you have to care about AI you have to care about AI
why?
>>
>>100172648
So do you, retard.
>>
>>100186850
>taqqiya
I posted the articles and I'm no Muslim apologist, they can all fuck off where they came from, however the rape and islamization of Europe is not in question. Apparently the militarization of AI is of no concern to anyone. As is the use of AI in medicine and the justice system... https://theconversation.com/a-black-box-ai-system-has-been-influencing-criminal-justice-decisions-for-over-two-decades-its-time-to-open-it-up-200594

>If you don't support AI working in the military you're a muzzie!
>If you don't support the patriot act you're siding with the Taliban!
>

Braindead idiots.

>>100183506
>their actual morality is their greatest defense under God's laws.
Their so-called prophet is a warlord and their theology is based on picking and choosing which parts of the OT they like and don't like. It is one of the most amoral, anti-European and anti-freedom religions out there, probably after T*lm*dism.
>>
>>100172887
you not gonna be jaded as new shit opens up for you, in that state. you will be able to theoretically alter your form as you wish, include pain sensors if you into that. add happy neural networks. or proper motivational ones. you'd have the resources to figure it out. but technically yes you should be able to restore, switch bodies at will, bail out from a body that gets into some shit (supposing you have the data infrastructure for that, satellites and shit so you beam to another body). standard issue synthetic bodies could be placed everywhere, also on any celestial body in our solar system. you'd also be way more surface conditions agnostic. maybe not on Venus tho.
>>100172989
>bla bla
>some more retarded shit bla bla
>>
>>100172568
The murder rate in USA has nothing to do with guns. If you only account for the white population then USA has less firearm related murders than many european (not even including eastern european) countries with strict gun laws.
Violent crime is related to the 2R MAOA gene, which 5.5% of black men have, 0.1% of caucasian men and 0.00067% of asian men. Almost all criminals also grew up in a single mother household (specifically single mother, single father households dont have such issues) and that is much more common in USA than japan.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.