[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: linux vs mac.png (886 KB, 3000x2700)
886 KB
886 KB PNG
We all know we all hate default plain Ubuntu. But what about Kubuntu, Xubuntu, Lubuntu, and other *ubuntus? Do we hate them too or do we like them? Do we like them as much as we like Debian?
>>
I will say that Xubuntu is beautiful.
desnap and it's fine.
>>
listen rajesh
if you love your country go outside and clean up your local garbage pile
You know where to dump it
stop making these useless threads
>>
>Do we hate them too or do we like them?
You cannot even decide for yourself. You are not a man, just another living creature that will die one day and no one will ever remember about you.
>>
File: 58156 - SoyBooru.jpg (398 KB, 1500x896)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>100200499
>desn-ACK
>>
>>100200416
Kubuntu is based but KDE Neon is more since it has Plasma 6
>>
>>100200416
Unironically they're actually all better than Ubuntu. Xubuntu and Kubuntu especially.
>>
>>100200416
Forget about it. Install Debian 12 + KDE.
>>
>>100201412
that's Gaynome not XFCE
>>
>>100200416
But the iPhone is the best phone on the market and cuckdroid can’t even compete.
>>
They are all hopelessly ubuntufied so they suck too
Same dwindling collection of deb packages, same forcing of snaps down the throat.
Sad really, most spins would not do that to their users if they had a say but they put all their eggs in Ubuntu's basket.
Just like most DE's put their eggs in GTK's basket and are being force gnomefied.
>>
I despise ubuntu, I started with Xubuntu 16.? and it was nice until it broke, reinstalled and it broke again, started hopping and came to the conclusion that ubuntu is a nigger distro made for and by niggers. It's more unstable than any arch derived setup I've had (own retardation not withstanding) and is hard to install and have it stay installed (to date, ubuntu and derivatives are the only distros that failed to install, save for arix xfce comunity edition made and maintained by one guy when I tried to custoomize too hard)
I come back to ubuntu like a whore with battered wife syndrome and I remember how much I hate it until it softens up and the cycle repeats
>>
>>100202693
Wrong thread GPT, go to >>>/g/spgt/
>>
>>100202954
At this point Mint's decision to release a version based on Debian seems to have paid off.
Canonical seems hopelessly out of touch with what people actually want, they are kind of the Microsoft of the Linux world in that regard.
>>
>>100204584
>no KDE
that's the only reason I'm not using it
>>
>>100204651
It used to have a KDE version, it's sad it no longer does.
>>
>>100200416
Linux is a cuck OS because it's backdoored. Mac and Linux aren't that different really. Anyway my point is if you use either then you're a cuck. Windows chads mog Mac & Linux cucks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.