[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

/pug/ & /ptg/ Edition

>Previously on /ptg/
2lazy2read in between the spam

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- MUST READ: WIKI https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- NEON PYRAMID (You) https://inviteroute.github.io/graph (not updated, ask in this general if in doubt)
- SPREADSHEET https://hdvinnie.github.io/Private-Trackers-Spreadsheet/
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS https://pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use >>>/g/ptg as a link to find the /ptg/ thread and desuarchive to lurk older threads (2016+).

>Remember the following:
>READ THE OP BEFORE MAKING A FUCKING QUESTION YOU RETARDED FAGGOT.
>Staff is not reading, being /marked/ is a meme.
>Don't ask for invites, you'll get sent ;)
>If starting out you should interview for RED, then get a sneedbox from Andy10gbit or hostingby.design and set it up to race current year trash for easy upload. Use the buffer to transcode flacs for upload count.
>To cheat the interview on RED, download the interview prep site or take screenshots.

Previous: >>100324008
>>
>>100341900
TOTAL K2A ANNIHILATION
>>
File: coolddafi.jpg (20 KB, 474x315)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>100341732
U wot m9?

Usenetchad again - What's the best RSS mobill app for fetching media? I don't know the ratiolet ways...
>>
>>100341900
How many females does HDB have?
>>
>>100342059
You're a worthless leech, you don't contribute back to the community, pay2pirate fagg0t. Ask your pajeet friends!
>>
>>100342180
Only pedos turned into trannies.
>>
>>100341900
>Switzerland is like pirate country
>We're never included in statistics.
Did you know that pirating anything as in Usenet....or using one of the many piracy streaming sites, is perfectly legal here?
Nobody gives a shit, fuck those Americans...
>>
>>100342872
Mutts are retarded. They run their trackers in the US. Then worry about copyright. Fuck even KG removes content on request.
>>
Cucks from cucked countries. What an irony.
>>
Everyone thinks I am a clueless neon, but the more I know about PTs the more I hate them. Hell, trash Netflix users all you want but at least they aren't poor basement welling losers....
>>
Everything in pedo's mind is sick.
Normal people who pay for their content are idiots, fat neets without life are smart and cool.
>>
They say they dislike capeshit, but somehow anti-piracy agency are bad because they fight capeshit.
>>
They say they have pajeets, but talk about poonit3d and hdb all day.

They say they care about preservation of obscure content, but trash usenet.

This general is all fake.
>>
And if you care so much about the mankind why do you hate invite sellers? If you would really care about anything other than elitistm you would upload to public trackers and Usenet. Imagine permaseeding content for 1% of losers and being proud of it.
>>
>>100343219
Not pajeets, toilet. I have a toilet.
>>
File: trackers.png (28 KB, 645x312)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
1) don't you want to leave /g/ ?
2) if someone stumbles into this thread, have a look at the picture.
>>
>>100342872
need to start a sneedbox company over there.
>>
Losers even hate ipt admin. Because he is not like them. He doesnt work for free, he makes money.
>>
File: hdvinnie.png (22 KB, 830x200)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>100343380
the last post were causing such a mess.
picture.
>>
>>100343380
You're the pajeet shill I'm talking about. Do you lick pajeet anuses?
>>
Its pretty simple. If you would actually hate pajeets like I do. You would report any of my posts. Because why would you bother. So this was a test if you will
>>
if you're not on bakaboard.moe, you truly are a pajeet
>>
>>100341900
how is poorland this high up but we dont have a single tracker?
>>
>>100343891
Honestly I dont understand what the op is trying to say. There are plenty of obscure american kino, the only reason why so manny mutts go with capeshit is because they are retarded
>>
Pedos enjoy anime because they are retarded. There are certain types of content for dumb people. Simple as that.
>>
Imagine not having your own omg and .in accounts and... you know
>>
Everyone with a brain already moved to Usenet
>>
PT cucks are powerless, they can't force people seed, they can't force others to contribute. All they can is to spread their "digital communism" and brainwash other retards. I am not buying it.
>>
Leftist comies and pedos. Haha
>>
Guess I should also work for free and write open source to become a total loser, rrrright???
>>
Apparently Vinnie was smart and added a backdoor to it. Now we can expect to see a ton of broken anuses. Well deserved. Stop stealing the content you niggers
>>
If you can access it, but you still prefer to steal.... Well you're a poor nigger by all definitions. Or a commie
>>
Hello, long story short, I've been a member of TorrentDay for over 10 years now, but still have no idea how to join another private tracker.

Do I have to become a power user in Torrentday and then ask people in the forums there? Trade invites? That seems risky though, I do not want to risk my decade old account.

Any help for this old dog? Thanks
>>
https://old.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/1ckvu7b/is_there_any_open_signups_to_torrent/

Typical pajeet needs (your) answer
>>
Actual chads dont seed to virgins. If you are willing to seed you are not a chad, you are a cuck.
>>
Fuck you Snacky
>>
>>100344312
Post in anti piracy tone
>Stop stealing the content you ...
The same post praises HDVinnie.
I am so suprised, only that I'm not!

>>100341900
>>
>>100344483
and you are posting this on a f*ing torrenting general.
>>
>>100342824
Kys faggot Slav(e).
>>
>>100344551
I am not against piracy, when it benefits me, I am against dumb niggers who steal capeshit. If a pajeet is going to make the life of other lazy pajeets worse, its a good thing. Why paying for netflix is such a bad thing anyway. It doesn't harm anyone. Pajeets are lazy fucks who steal everything ffrom other people, including their money and accounts online.
>>
Just like by stealing windows software you promote windows and M$.
By stealing capeshit you promote Hollywood. Especially if you share it with others and not just consume.
>>
>>100343070
Once Im done with uni in a year I’ll save up money for a beast of a pc and maintain my own private content providing service in-home and leave everything I download seeding ad finitum, in the meantime I pay for Netflix since it is more convenient since I dont have a lot of space at my place.
>>
>>100344575
So what? If its true, its true.
>>
>>100344367
No idea about Torrentday I'm afraid. Don't trade invites, but if you're a PU and a they have an invite forum the way will be to apply to open threads. Other trackers have official recruitment threads, the OP has links so you can see the tree and what to do to reach your target trackers. r/trackersinfolounge has more up to date info I think.
>>
>>100344808
What do you get from buying storage and permaseeding? Nothing. If you have good trackers and indexers you can get pretty much any content at any time. Hoarding sounds like a mental illness to me.
>>
hello guys, i'm looking for italian trackers, can someone help me?
>>
Sirs, so it looks like GFXPeers and CGPeers are closed. Are there any other alternatives to these websites or get invitations for these
>>
May be if trackers would have less capeshit, actually valuable obscure content would have more seeders. On thing I know for sure. It would definitely attracts less retards.

Look how chink trackers attract the attention of pedos and capeshitters. Image they wouldn't exist. They would all infiltrate ptp and kg.... So may be shitty trackers aren't that bad after all. Go uncle Vinnie
>>
Based poojets steal netflix from retards and consoom their trash.

Cringe poojets go to ptp forum and annoy everyone.
>>
Nah, I was wrong. Pajeets are such smelly creatures that they would rather die than pay for content. If there will be no pootopia they will go BHD or any other dogshit tracker.
>>
Still there are too many cape,hit trackers for p0Ojeets. IPT alone would be enough.
>>
Hi

I'm hoping to get some useful information about what I need, so I'm going for it:

I have an Ubuntu seedbox with root access at Rapidseedbox and I would like to be able to seed the same torrents to different trackers, if I'm not being silly this is called cross-seed.

I've already set this up on my seedbox:

Transmission 4 configured
Autobrr configured, functional with several of the trackers I use

Regarding cross-seed, I've already tried to get cross-seed.org to work, without any real success. I've had several errors and haven't managed to get it to work in the end.

My question is: which program is the easiest to set up for cross-seed? (a graphical interface like autobrr would be preferable).

Thanks in advance.
>>
I watch obscure kino and delete. I dont seed like a chuck.
>>
>>100344367
https://old.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/1cljv0t/question_from_long_time_private_tracker_user/
>>100345044
https://old.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/1clpdud/gfxpeers_cgpeers/
>>100345403
https://old.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/1clnkpw/question_about_seeding_a_torrent_to_different/
>>
>>100345460
Out of 10 people who enjoy obscure content, how many people are avid seedcucks with TBs of storage? Not many. No wonder that such content dies. In most cases its still available on Usenet though.
>>
Hey siRs, Can you add a new tracker to your torrent that has already been seeded and leeched?
It won’t damage anything if that’s done? Like, if you do that a year later?
>>
Sir Vinnie stole my pocket yesterday, so basically I donated to Pootopia
>>
Everyone thinks I am a clueless neon, but the more I know about PTs the more I hate them. You can mock Netflix users all you want but at least they aren't poor basement dwelling losers like the vast majority of seedcucks....
>>
They say they dislike capeshit, but somehow anti-piracy agency are bad because they fight capeshit.

They say they hate pajeets, but talk about poonit3d and hdb all day.

They say they care about preservation of obscure content, but trash usenet.

This general is all fake.
>>
Is this thread just GPT at this point?
>>
>>100345927
it's worse
>>
>>100345927
it's one retard that got his first vpn
>>
And if you care so much about the mankind why do you hate invite sellers? If you would really care about anything other than your elitism you would upload to public trackers and Usenet. Imagine permaseeding content for 1% of losers and being proud of it. While you permaseed your shit on HDB, most people get it from Netflix and YTS. You're useless elitist cucks.
>>
Losers even hate ipt admin. Because he is not like them. He doesnt work for free, he makes money.
>>
PT cucks are powerless, they can't force people to seed, they can't force others to contribute. All they can is to spread their "digital communism" and brainwash other retards. I am not buying it.

Fuck you leftist comies and pedos. Haha
>>
Just like by stealing windows you promote M$. By stealing capeshit you promote Hollywood. Especially if you share it with others and not just consume.
>>
Look how chink trackers attract the attention of pedos and capeshitters. Image they wouldn't exist. They would all infiltrate ptp and kg.... So may be shitty trackers aren't that bad after all. Go uncle Vinnie
>>
May be if trackers would have less capeshit, actually valuable obscure content would have more seeders. On thing I know for sure. It would definitely attracts less retards.
>>
Imagine not having your own omg and .in accounts and...

Btw. Everyone with a brain already moved to Usenet
>>
If you can Easily access it, but you still prefer to steal.... Well you're a poor nigger by all definitions. Or a commie. Or both.
>>
You hate pajeets but you report any posts about pajeets? May be you don't actually hate them. May be you're the one.
>>
Obviously we have a lot of poojets and pedos in this thread. Hence the silence. Oh and seedcucks. Keep ignoring me, it only shows that I am right
>>
I am still hoping that mb some based useChad are still visiting this general, but no luck yet.
>>
ptg is no better than r/trackers at this point. Or r/usenet.
>>
>>100341900
>brazil that high
>sweden on both lists
Huh?
>>
I am not against piracy, when it benefits me, I am against dumb niggers who steal capeshit. If a pajeet is going to make the life of other lazy pajeets worse, its a good thing. Why paying for netflix is such a bad thing anyway. It doesn't harm anyone. Pajeets are lazy fucks who steal everything from other people, including their money and accounts online.
>>
>>100346319
Capeshit is a weapon of mass destruction. It targets the whole world especially poor countries with poor education.
>>
>>100346351
Anime is kinda the same thing, but it targets lonely losers
>>
Trackers for degenerates: AB, EMP, GGn, HDB
>>
Pedos enjoy anime because they are retarded. There are certain types of content for dumb people. Simple as that.
>>
I have a toilet and can't careless about poo-poo trackers, wish you discussed niche trackers (excluding pedo trackers) as frequently as you talk about capeshit trackers..... Otherwise mb you should go back to netflix
>>
Why even use trackers with shitty economies when PTP and .in exist.
>>
File: Holy Mother of God.jpg (145 KB, 495x750)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>100346395
EMP and AB are unrivaled. Their users' fate is sealed: Hell forever and ever. For just a few measly seconds of worldly pleasure. I pity them
>>
File: the absolute state.png (25 KB, 460x280)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>
>>
Let's cry about our beloved poonit3d, sirs. Capeshit is in danger and we must defend it
>>
>>100346570
So you filtered everyone. Good job
>>
>>100346395
>AB
>degenerate
What's degenerate about a Japanese music tracker?
>>
>>100346621
I wasnt filtered. Try posting insanely wholesome stuff. It works
>>
>>100346673
Anime is the most degenerate media in existence. No contest. Even the Jews cant rival the gooks.
>>
>>100346621
>everyone
it's one guy. (You)
>>
>>100346570
people don't realize it's moot shitposting on an unbannable account
>>
The difference between ptg losers and me is pretty simple. I stand for my believes. If there's something you disagree with it, prove it.

In nutshell, seedcucks are typical religious fanatics and zealots.
>>
>>100346673
Their whole culture is a complete degeneracy. Exceptions are rare.
>>
>>100346770
>I stand for my believes
KEK
>>
I am a seedcuck and a brainlet, I repeat what i have been told by my masters. Dont question it or I will delete your post.
>>
>>100346815
Try to write more than 2 sentences at once, then argue. Try not to coom at least once....
>>
>>100346693
>insanely wholesome stuff
No one except dumb neons need any help. And helping neons is cucked. You dont get anything from it, neons are useless.
>>
So all PooNIT3D trackers are backdoored? Sirs, how do I get into Gazelle trackers
>>
>>100347036
I hope so. But there's no proof yet.
>>
Tracker mods, investigate who has suddenly unparked their accounts today, we must identify this poster. I only made those posts ironically on occasion. This guy is the OG who just poos on the entire thread all day every day.
>>
Nice try, neons, but I am not a cuck to offer you any help. Pay me and I may reconsider. Or try to find some losers who would help you for free and kiss your anus...
>>
>>100347114
Sometimes I think. Imagine if I would post same things on reddit, for example. They would probably ban me in a few seconds lol. PT mod can't tolerate criticism.
>>
>>100347186
And what else can you expect if you welcome faggos, trannies, pedos, furries, all kinds of uneducated niggers, etc. I'm glad that I dont live around such people and dont have to communicate with them when I use PTs.
>>
>>100342762
Lmao you fucking stink and jealous of my free Usenet with 5000 day retention... Fucking dumb nigger
>>
>>100347523
It was an irony, but this is how seedcucks *actually* think about us, usenet chads.
>>
Private trackers exist for lonely losers to socialize. Uploading can be done to usenet, easily. Idk what else needs to be said. Dont really want to repeat myself.
>>
you guys still hoarding movies? i'm thinking of deleting a lot of the stuff I will probably never watch again. for a while i thought I wanted a giant collection, but, a lot of this stuff i'll never watch again. thoughts?
>>
File: 1600475728140.jpg (5 KB, 236x199)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>100347565
You're nothing like me I'm afraid.
>>
File: BLU cow .png (187 KB, 1038x803)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
She's so BLU ...
>>
File: rome2.png (2.62 MB, 1920x1080)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB PNG
>>100348747
Hoarding most certainly. Trackers will die. I have, however, deleted 2TB of East Asian stuff recently. Their Godless degenerate society, that is inimical to personhood, is diametrically opposed to my Soul right now.
>>
>>100349033
I mean i have some stupid fucking shit, but yeah I just always have this feeling trackers will die and i'll have no access to something to watch...but most of it is shit.
>>
>>100349094
Mentally ill hoarders always think something like this, but in most cases their content is available outside of PTP or any other tracker. They just dont usually check other sources when they download. There's not so much titles that exclusively available on one tracker. And trackers won't die all at once. Also Usenet helps a lot. PTP cucks reseed a lot of stuff from .in and omg.

As for Asian stuff I dont even touch it with my hands. Worthless garbage. Obscure or not.
>>
>>100349094
>it is shit
A fully grown man's numba wan hobby should be reading. And yes, cinema, generally speaking, is shit. It is about becoming knowledgeable enough to find the few films that are good and honest. Godspeed, sir
>>
>>100348747
You spent a lot of money on storage only to realize that you're not going to watch all that content any time soon? Bravo. You were fooled by PT cucks.

Based people watch and delete. Capeshit or super obscure kino - doesn't matter, I dont see any reason to hoard or watch anything more than once. Why rewatch old content when you could watch something new instead.
>>
>>100349322
>And yes, cinema, generally speaking, is shit
Ofc. That's why the selection matters. Capeshitters are happy with 10K, any serious movie lover needs hundreds of thousands.
>>
Usenet chads download remuxes, watch a delete. When they want to rewatch it for any reason they just redownload it.

PT virgins can't decide for 30 minutes which high quality encode to get, once they get it they watch it and store forever. When they get out their space they just go buy more storage. Always worry about losing the content. Do not backup it to free Usenet.
>>
>>100348902
Stop abusing curry, its spoiled!
>>
Poor Pajeets: join capeshit trackers, download shitty x265 rips directly to their smartphones, can't seed and survive on any tracker. Can't figure out how to use usenet. Can't afford Netflix or PlexShares. Can't afford a PC.
>>
I refuse to join KG, I love crapshit Sers. I am Indian American, I watch movies in my taxi....
>>
I refuse to join KG
>>
I love crapshit Sers. I am Indian American, I watch movies in my taxi....
>>
>>100350075
I'd join KG if I could. But alas, I never raced enough in RED to level up
>>
Only 15 months until I can move from BTN to HDB
>>
>>100350096

>>100346413
>>
>>100350173
They won't recruit for so long. And its useless anyway.
>>
>>100350193
I am only on PTP/BTN so I could use a good 4k tracker with Atmos audio
>>
>>100350212
mb they will raise the reqs higher. HDB wanted 1 y.o. accounts initially. Now they want 3 years iirc
>>
Imagine waiting 3+ years for HDB. Poor neons. KEK
>>
U
S
E
>>
N
E
E
T
>>
Hi there! I'm looking for a tracker that's for only horror movies, just like HorrorCharnel used to be. I know I can find material in CG, but I'd like one that is really for the horror community.
>>
Imagine having pleb tastes
>>
>>100350277
Ya I don't look for porn on trackers. Unfortunately zoo porn is legal in the US everywhere except Oregon. And it's legal in Hungary where the site resides.

The trackers thing is free speech that's legal. And unfortunately it is legal. The owner doesn't agree with it and agrees it is animal cruelty.

Hard stance against CP though.

And there's zoo porn all over Reddit. I'm super against it, I think it's animal abuse, but it's on this site too.
>>
Calm down broken anus homosexual street shitters
>>
Mmmm... Fried pajeet anuses!!! Delicious
>>
I do seed like a good cuck...

I even fill requests for free

You can fuck my wife if you want
>>
My wife is a cow
>>
I upload capeshit for other nigers, im a very very good cuck!!
>>
I really need it....
>>
I urinate openly, sirs. I am open minded
>>
I am enjoying the streets.... The weather is butteful, sirs
>>
D
R
I
N
K
>>
U
R
I
N
E
>>
S I R S
>>
So basically this aspie is mad because he isn't on cabal. Got it.
>>
File: BLU taxi .png (837 KB, 840x630)
837 KB
837 KB PNG
We poo together ...
>>
File: cabal SPIRIT .png (926 KB, 1171x922)
926 KB
926 KB PNG
BLU curry aftermath ...
>>
>>100351707
Can I poo in your taxi, sir?
>>
>>100351589
I am mad at pajeets and capeshitters because I am not on cabal. What an elitist seedcuck's logic. Wow
>>
BLU is a good tracker if you have pleb tastes and love capeshit, you dont even need PTP
>>
I seed crapshit on PooToPia, I CUMtribute all day
>>
>>100351805
I have no clue how to use a toilet. Teach me, sirs
>>
PTP and HDB api keys is just as easy to steal as omg and .in keys. Pretty useful for ghostleeching. This fact alone makes elitists seedcucks very mad. They climbed the pyramid for years! And even a random pajeet can "steal" their content.
>>
Every coombrain can climb the pyramid. Tell me how to cheat, how to steal accounts, how to sell invites. These things require real knowledge and you dont have them.
>>
File: BLU apple .png (257 KB, 861x835)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
An apple a day ... keeps the cabal away ...
>>
PTs teach you useless skills. Wtf do I need to know to upload and reseed, if I am not a cuck, I dont work for free
>>
>>100352056
Poobal is the way to go, sirs
>>
If you want respect, join HDB and learn cuckolding, sirs
>>
Need invite for private tracker with obscure EDM.
>>
>>100351805
Careful. Censorship enforcers AKA dumb pedos who lick pajeet anuses can ban you for pretty much no reason.
>>
I poo with my dog, sirS
>>
>>100343380
Did he balete it?
>>
File: brown and BLU kino .png (1 MB, 696x838)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
Let's poo !!
>>
I cumtribute, I get respect
>>
Why upload to public trackers or Usenet, by doing it, you won't get thankyous and respect.
>>
I cumtribute only to elite trackers to feel special
>>
>>100343417
your?
>>
File: IMG_20240505_161539.jpg (50 KB, 532x608)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>100342059
What is the best RSS mobill app for fetching media? Wanna try out this new BTN account remotely...
>>
File: h5QVMbkF_o.png (1.48 MB, 1920x1080)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
Only 4 hours and 14 minutes. Tad bit short for me
>>
Test
>>
File: 111.gif (427 KB, 200x198)
427 KB
427 KB GIF
>>100354060
No, an RSS app that will allow me to search BTN using my phone, friend.
>>
Which Gazelle fork (with open source code) is the most maintained and active?
>>
>>100355780
none, I think the best is OT
maybe EMP is open source
>>
>>100355811
>the best is OT
I don't know... Is it safe?
>>
File: Golden ... and BLU .png (3.07 MB, 1638x921)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB PNG
>>
Daily reminder that I will NOT use OT until they allow junior idol
>>
Usenetchad again - What's the best RSS mobill app for fetching media? I don't know the ratiolet ways...
>>
>>100355780
Not sure but isn't the one from OPS still being maintained?
>>
File: Due.jpg (32 KB, 400x400)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>100356448
Bumping this again; prove you're not bots, retardsss
>>
>>100346146
I will be moving to Usenet but I need legitimate omg and .in accounts first. PTP and HDB are solid for now though
>>
Usenet LOL. All the true Chads have moved to BBS. Cant get more archaic then that. Suck it zoomers
>>
who is the shizo shitting up the general? i feel like its gotten worse no?
>>
>>100356964
How are you supposed to get an invite into omg and .in if you aren't in HDB/PTP invite forums? I'll be basically abandoning all the trackers I use once I get omg and .in, but the only path I know is through private trackers
>>
File: BLU heart .png (189 KB, 550x550)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>
>>100356893
He'll OD or fuck off eventually. It used to be this way all the time.
>>
>>100356893
more than half of the posts in this thread are a single ban evader who likes to post about brown people
>>
>>100357010
BBS>>>>PT>>>>NETFLIX>>>>>>>>>>>>USENET. Everyone has moved to BBS where we download stuff using our 14k4 modems. We so bloody cool and archaic. Beat it, angry virgin
>>
Wtf is going on witg FNP and HDVinnie? Seeing a bunch of drama about it. And Reddit ofc is defending and supporting all the Unit3d trackers.
>>
>>
>>100357282
We have a seething usenet copium sniffer in our midst. He downloads films where fully grown men run around in tight-fitting spandex suits
>>
File: Environmentalist .png (868 KB, 576x863)
868 KB
868 KB PNG
Where the BLU have no name ...
>>
File: SDLUnwj8_o.png (1.5 MB, 1920x1080)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>100357851
>me me me so it must apply to you you you
Stop arguing like a woman, idiot. Show me your usenet link to Mad Love / L'amour fou (1969) 2xBD50 1080p. 16mm goodness
>>
>>100357155
Fnp tyrant bans dissent, blu pajeet pubicly reprimands him, and threatens to nuke the website through a backdoor implemented in the unit3d he designed
>>
Any new tracker lately?
I'm everywhere already, PT game getting boring
>>
Bot has been changed to a modular structure, making it faster, more customizable and easier to add new features.Lets go over some of the changes and additions.

• Podcasts and Artist (platforms that were missing them) requests have been added for the current supported platforms.
• Extra metadata acquisition has been improved, it is now faster and more accurate.
• Status will now be displaying the various stages (Processing/Downloading/Post Processing/Zipping/Uploading) of the process of your request along with a live progress bar.
• Cancel feature has been added and will be displayed below your request in the status message (Used both in private messages and group).
• An Invite command has been created so you can get the current group invite and share it.
• Countries command will now display dates as well.
• Search has been improved and the results will now be displayed natively on telegram as well as on graph (When searching for Amazon music videos, please note that you may encounter some videos that are no longer available on the platform. These videos cannot be requested, as they are remnants in the API).
• A Config command has been created, allowing you to customize the end result of your request. Run the command for better clarification.
• New request parameters have been introduced, check Help command for better clarification (Quality ID 0 has been removed).
• Idagio, Kkbox, Napster and Bugs
• Apple Music ALAC and Dolby Atmos support has been added (track/album requests only, with a queue of one per time for albums, long duration tracks wont be ripped).• Amazon FLAC will now have matching md5 sum with Qobuz FLAC etc.
• Deezer will now support Sony 360 Reality Audio.• Soundcloud original files acquisition.
• Tidal FLAC has been added but you can also pick MQA.
https://t.me/+VaGYPZOnz5c4ZGZh
>>
File: Cabal management .png (1.48 MB, 1382x921)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
We, the cabal ...

... DON'T like pajeets ...
>>
ESL central in here. Make thread new for postings friendz
>>
>>100349715
We have telegram sirs... its free..all small files available there
>>
>>100356259
yeah, I don't think there's a more updated open source version

>ctrl+f "[Deleted]"
>141 matches
lol, thank you, mods and jannies
>>
>>100360111
The biotorrents guy forked it and went kinda nuts.
I don't know if it's better, but it's 'updated'.
>>
>>100360142
oh, yeah, I forgot about him
https://github.com/biotorrents/gazelle
seems pretty good, it's still active too
>>
>>100360111
You look bad you dont drink enough of your meds.
>>
>>100352209
>>
>>100356843
>BBS
What is BBS? I am always open for alternatives.
Thanks for the info ;)
>>
>>100360310
Same as BBC, neon sack of shit
>>
Hello Snacky
>>
anyone here in .in?
>>
>>100363208
Yes.
>>
>>100363208
No.
>>
how does emiya manage to be wrong about everything kek
>>
>>100363503
fucked up tranny brain
>>
>>100358804
>long duration tracks wont be ripped
Why?
>>
File: 1707834283665300.jpg (1.64 MB, 1920x1080)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>100363208
in what? finish the sentence you stuttering nincompoop!
>>
>>100363410
the site is working properly for you? for me is not
>>
does anyone know what "the russian mirror site is? apparently fanres is posted there
>>
>>100363825
invite me and i'll tell you if it's working
>>
>>100363848
rutracker
>>
>>100363898
i see, if any who is there please reply me, they are showing me old uploads, very old like the site would be broken
>>
File: I DON'T like taxis .png (568 KB, 623x778)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
>>
>>100360310
just look it up, basiacally pre-internet forums
you use bbcode on every tracker, even 4chan has it
>>
>>100363208
No.

Is omg easier to get into of the two?
>>
finally got smut peddler. I am in the illuminati now
>>
>>100365837
okay, but are you Legend on AB yet?
>>
>>100365861
I get my chinese cartoons from nyaa
>>
What's stopping people from taking a file and uploading it to a site like Rutracker? Will the tracker jannies find you?
>>
>>100365948
But why? Public shitters are selfish shitters and let everything die. The very reason private trackers were ever born. They deserve nothing
>>
>>100365948
Nothing.
https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents.php?search=NTb
>>
File: 1695677422251336.png (314 KB, 696x654)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>100365910
SAD!
>>
>>100355780
GPW maybe?
https://github.com/Mosasauroidea/GazellePW
>>
>>100363825
Fine for me now at least. It is very fickle at times, sometimes randomly slow for no obvious reason.
>>
>>100365948
Nothing. People just don't for the most part unless there's something they specifically want to be public.
>>
>>100365948
dont casts pearls before swine
>>
If I'm disabled on PTP, does that mean I shouldn't ever accept an invite to BTN or HDB?
>>
>>100370019
Shouldn't matter. Even of it did what do you have to loose.
>>
>>100358058
Isnt bhd based on unit3d? Ik BLU and BHD hate each other BC BHD "stole" the code of unit3d and did there own thing keeping it closed source so if there really was a back door I would assume BHD would be dead already.
>>
>>100357155
>>100358058
The "backdoor" was just ssh to FNP's server, it's not a UNIT3D component.
>>
>>100370969
Lol this would be classically Indian if true (it sounds true)
>>
Hello? What happened to the usenet coper?
>>
Is FNP dead?
>>
>>100373129
not yet, sigh. where is that backdoor Sir uncle Vinnie??
>>
>>100373004
He got tired after 4 days of consecutive spamming
>>
>>100363930
that's not it
>>
is it really incorrect to transcode h.264 to h.265 or is that a meme?
I've done transcodes from avc to av1 and I didn't notice anything off with the colors.

i'm wondering because a lot of the older vr videos will have h.264 as the original encode but the "optimized" encode will be h.265
>>
>>100374151
there's no issue with 264 to 265
but it depends on the colormatrix
on the mediainfo, check the line called "Color primaries"
BT.2020 means it's 265 HDR and therefore fucked colors, you can't convert it to 264 with the same colors because 264 doesn't have BT.2020
BT.709 means it's SDR and you can convert it with no issues
>>
>>100374151
Transcoding is never really good, anon. You lose quality. It's impossible not to lose quality because you are transforming a lossy format to another lossy format.

It's only worth doing if you are using a full remux Bluray as your source and you get an amazing size without sacrificing quality too much out of the transcode.

AV1 is always the better option if you are going to transcode something from AVC.
>>
I just want to say, that when BTN deletes episodes for a season pack, you do not lose your snatches.
>>
I don't want to be dramatic, but if I lost access to private trackers I would kill myself.
>>
>>100374151
Transcodes for yourself to save space or with movies that have a lot of copies available or whatever are fine. If it’s the only copy of a rare film and you’re transcoding lossy to lossy instead of trying to preserve the best possible version of that film for archive purposes then it’s just a dumb waste.
>>
>>100366012
Funny that they still release retagged files as NTb.
>>
Hot damn JPTV.club is comfy
>>
>>100376946
>t. collector
>>
>>100377005
I'm Insane User on it, fight me faggot
>>
>>100377016
fight the JLPT instead
>>
How hard is the RED interview compared to MAM? Also is there a reasonable way to get into PTP without RED/OPS? Problem is I don't care about music and prob would have a hard time there.
>>
>>100377071
>mam
tell them the secret word and know basics of torrenting
>RED
ultra autistic questions that you have to study for https://interviewfor.red/

Any new climb to PTP that isn't starting at RED/OPS is going to add actual years of waiting.
See the graph in OP.
>>
>>100377127
>Any new climb to PTP that isn't starting at RED/OPS is going to add actual years of waiting.
>See the graph in OP.

allright, fuck. gotta look into RED/OPS then
>>
>>100377127
>>100377169
be careful not to open up the prep website during the actual interview or you're fucked for life.
>>
>>100377312
ok, thanks
>>
>>100375688
same
>>
It's so fucking over bros. They still haven't been able to do MA releases.
>>
>>100344483
lol
>route to being a no seeder??
>>
File: 1710540858004816.jpg (90 KB, 736x1012)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>100381140
steal passkeys to trackers and ghostleech, or steal usenet keys and don't torrent at all.

Or just pay for netflix
>>
>>100380559
quite concerning indeed, we gotta keep faith sirs
>>
>>100375688
>>100378954
Eh it would suck but it wouldn't be the end of the world. I'd prob just end up touching grass more.
>>
why has GGn been stuck at 20k/30k users for ages? all the other trackers considered to be on or above ggn are permanently at the limit
>>
>>100344483
If nobody seeds all the torrents would be dead like public trackers. Your faggot parasite logic doesn't work here. Hit and run capeshit torrents on public, we don't need you or want you.
>>
>>100344367
Take MAM and RED interviews, rank up from there. Get a seedbox for a month and use varroa to get upload for RED.
>>
>>100385005
BC McSticken hasn't been going thought the recruitment messages.
>>
>>100385005
offline PC gaming is dead
>>
>>100385963
He was even online AB 3 weeks, 4 days ago and still haven't responded to recruitment
>>
ggn secretly going through something big
>>
>>100377005
it's an actually useful site that has content unique to it that you can upload to other trackers
it's a based tracker
>>
>>100389055
Jptv.club is awesome and necessary to have when collecting J-cinema. After PTP, avistaz, and asiancinema.me. TiK should just drop Asian content imo, it is not their forté.
>>
So I'm confused. Is FileList currently open registration? There's a sign-up page but I thought this was a private tracker?
>>
>>100389476
try to sign-up then, moron
>>
>>100389126
Is it safe to use their registration form right now, or do I have to wait for them to formally open
>>
>>100389650
>safe
nope, it's a trap, you'll get cabal-banned, swatted, and mailed a pipe bomb
it's a small joke between private trackers, everyone knows it
>>
What’s BTN’s current user count/max ?
>>
[Read the News]

On this sacred day, let's remember the gifts we receive through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and celebrate the peace and love He brings into our lives. May you have an Easter full of blessings!

Christ has Risen!
>>
>>100390105
350 out of 350
yes tree fiddy
>>
>>100390105
why?
>>
>>100390650
Imagine having reached the age of reason and still being indifferent to Christ's crucifixion
>>
>>100391737
I don't believe in stupid fables. But the Romanians do. Hardcore.

More power to them I guess
>>
>>100391889
>fables
You can find God using reason alone, e.g. Thomas Aquinas's Five Ways. However, a mind darkened by sin, which is your mind, is pretty much out of order and couldnt possibly fathom logic so sound, so pure and simple.

"the argument from "first mover";
the argument from universal causation;
the argument from contingency;
the argument from degree;
the argument from final cause or ends ("teleological argument")."
>>
>>100392027
God isn't the same as the biblical God or Jesus Christ
>you can find perfect circles everywhere, a compass does it easily!
^that's you
>>
>>100392095
Beat it, Jew. And take your blob of love with you, Kabbalist.
P E R D I T I O N
E
R
D
I
T
I
O
N
>>
>>100392167
all religions based on stories are just extreme fandoms
if your God isn't logical, is he worthy of being God?
>>
>>100392167
Two things can be bad at once. McDonalds can be harmful and religion can be harmful at the same time. This doesn't even address the point, just dodges it.
>>
>>100391889
it's just for the sake of tradition. do you think nips believe in gods when they visit shrines?
>>
File: 1688595098641774.jpg (3.51 MB, 2560x4195)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB JPG
I already watch a lot of religious material like this, I'm bros with big G
>>
>>100389562
Answer the question or don't respond at all, bitch. I don't know if there's a momentary event going on or if the signup page is a honeypot.
>>
>>100392697
AB is the best
>>
>>100392957
yeah, it's a honeypot to catch retards. don't click it.
>>
>>100389476
Don't think so, wayback machine shows that page being the norm back in 2023 but certainly wasn't open back then.
>>
>>100392957
I made an account yesterday so I guess they are actually open
>>
>honeypot
you lot are watching too many pedo docs. no one is trying to catch people download superman films for free. the whole planet uses netflix, they dont care. stop acting like stupid women on the internet
>>
>>100394670
The FBI are extremely interested in me downloading DVDs of Shaw Brothers musical comedies which is why I only torrent using whonix inside qubes
>>
File: 43sj7c.png (977 KB, 768x576)
977 KB
977 KB PNG
>>100395487
>DVDs of Shaw Brothers musical comedies
Dangerous, indeed. For me, it's DVDs of "ethnic" arthouse films made in former Soviet countries. Honeypotty pots, gotta stay vigilant 24/7
>>
File: w0d0lacvxiix.png (1.84 MB, 1920x1080)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>100396028
I hope they'll never catch me but if they do I am fully prepared to do hard time. I knew the risks when I got into this dirty game.
>>
FUCK RED
>>
>>100398166
based
>>
So does CGPeers have CG porn or what
>>
>>100399703
the forums have a porn section, so yes.
>>
>>100403931
Why are you posting a period and deleting it
>>
>>100404097
Stealth bump to keep the thread alive, just ignore it.
>>
Im genuinely curious what the excitement of private trackers are. Been torrenting for the better part of 15 or so years and outside of stuff like very small local bands that have only put an album on 10 cassettes before they disbanded, ive been able to find on rutracker or some other site that ive bookmarked over the years. The fart sniffing to get into some has always really turned me off of it. Although, i think that might just be a "i dont know what i dont know" type of situation.
>>
LOVE RED
>>
>>100404228
It's probably just elitist E-Peen garbage. I would love to see a list of stuff that I couldn't find on Usenet/ IPT / TL. I know that IPT / TL are technically private trackers, but they are so easy to get into they might as well be open. I think the only thing they can point to are "better" quality encodes where the normal human can't even see a difference. This isn't bait or hate, I'm really curious.
>>
>>100404924
>>100404228
Same fat
>>
File: 2024-05-10_141950.jpg (233 KB, 2475x834)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>100405471
Wrong. Does it even matter? Because you didn't answer my question.
>>
>>100404924
>>100404228
Whats the point of anything? You wouldnt know if you never tried to4dk get that far.
>>
>>100405571
Why bother answering? If you’ve never not been able to find a movie or music you wanted on a public tracker then private trackers aren’t for you. Why should we answer the same question that someone has asked in every single thread since ptg began?
>>
>>100405616
I'm not gonna waste years grinding, just to find out it was worthless.

>>100405625
I guess you're right. I'm happy with what I have and won't bother getting into elite trackers.
>>
>>100405642
I think that’s a good philosophy to have.
>>
>>100405675
Generally, you should grind for a tracker that has what you want. Most people want movies and thats where some of the longest "waiting" can happen.

I got where I wanted to go in terms of "what I wanted", I just now have the opportunity to wait for anything else while enjoying the fruit of passing an entrance exam.
>>
nooooooooooooooo page 10
>>
>>100407107
yes
>>
new

>>100407273
>>100407273
>>100407273

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.