[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7341.jpg (1.01 MB, 1170x1925)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
Its over
>>
>>100359587
GPT is literally only good for bullshit that liberal arts schools force you to take. Passed poetry, art history, and any class that requires you to write papers. GPT doesn't know advanced calculus, physics, ect (most of the time). The only people who are passing by using gpt are people who genuinely wouldn't have been contributing to society without it
>>
File: 1696412652639379.jpg (581 KB, 821x1028)
581 KB
581 KB JPG
>>100359622
This. Basically as Momiji said.
>>
>>100359587
I looked the video up and it's an ad for some shitty service.
>>
>>100359587
so long as they keep their subscription, what difference does it make?
I thought that was the whole point of GPT, turning letting dimwits achieve midwit status
>>
Why are things gonna get really funny you dumb tranime bitch is it because u gonna kys?
>>
>>100359622
People who think ChatGPT can't do math don't actually understand math
>>
>>100359622
Gpt 4 can do calculus and can even break down problem where u can then have it use wolfram extension to plug it in . It can code good python and is actually good at doing data analysis where it can create graphs and other shit .
>>
I kind of love it. They think they are cheating the system, but they are fucking themselves. They still pay for the classes, but they don't actually learn anything. They might be able to bullshit to get a job, but then they'll lose that job when they are shown to be incompetent. The more incompetent people that come out of the university system the less valuable of a credential it will be for getting work. Then people will have to actually show skill to get a job. Then people will stop going to university just to get a job and universities will finally be able to go back to actually teaching shit and having standards instead of the second phase of highschool with partying that it has become.
>>
>>100359587
you have no idea of how bad things will become

you guys don't actually believe the U.S. is capable of accelerated decline. you think things will remain fine for decades and decades and then the U.S. will become just another one of the great countries in the world. you think critical systems won't fail out of incompetence. you think immigrant criminal gangs won't take over entire cities.

you're in for a surprise.
>>
>>100359718
Yeah that's why I'm trying to use it for math
>>
File: 1689731766888758.jpg (130 KB, 956x1024)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>100359762
>They might, they might...
Cope and seethe lol. Keep trying to do your best when I'll bullshit my way to the top like every manager you'll encounter.
>>
>>100359587
how did people from the late 0's to early 1990's graduate without using internet bc that's all i use in uni
>>
>>100359762
>universities will finally be able to go back to actually teaching shit and having standards instead of the second phase of highschool with partying that it has become.
No? Once universities learn that teaching people is useless, they're gonna focus on "experiences" more than any other facet of the process. There will be more partying and less learning because that's where the profit will be.
>>
>>100359587
>Kampus Komedy Krew

kinda sussy frfr
>>
>>100359622
Professors pass them out of pity. CS graduates nowadays aren't expected to actually know any math and you can bet your ass you can get the dumb bot to write some dumb barely coherent shit about webdev. It's not that different from what 90% of the college population pumps out regardless.
Same goes for economics, most engineering careers, statistics, data science and any other fake bullshit career. Real STEM filters these people but it also filters just about anyone sane by not offering good career prospects.
>>
>>100359587
>early 2000's
>GPT
this level of ignorance is way more worrying than the fact that she needs to use ChatGPT lmao
>>
>>100359587
this is basically my experience. about to enter my second year at a CC as a compsci student. i take everything online asynchronously. theres literally nothing blocking me from using something like chatgpt during an exam or quiz or whatever. i have straight As and all of my coding assignments have been generated in chatgpt for my compsci classes in both java and c++. i wouldnt even be able to tell you how to print hello world on my own. i feel it in my gut that i should drop this facade because its going to fuck me hard in the future and especially once i transfer to a real uni
>>
>>100359762
>They might be able to bullshit to get a job, but then they'll lose that job when they are shown to be incompetent.
Let me guess, those crazy campus protestors asking if you assumed their gender will crumble as soon as they hit the "real world", right, Mr. 2014 Conservative?
>>
>>100360080
Just sit down with some YouTube tutorials when you eventually need to know it. I'm convinced the singular determinant of coding ability is IQ.
>>
>got my master's degree today
>got an honest 4.0
>can't even begin to imagine how many people cheated their way through
I've already seen the blatant chatgpt stuff in lab reports by undergrads I have to grade, its BAD. couple that with the american university system just passing people because longer attendance = more money and you have people in their senior year of undergrad programs not even knowing sophomore level fundamentals
sad stuff
>>
>>100359622
I managed my poultry farm based on the GPT's advices.
>>
>>100360153
If that’s so why not report it
>>
>>100359622
GPT is kind of okay at explaining STEM stuff when you have really shitty professors that don't give a fuck.
>>
>>100360087
>can only go back a decade
>doesn't realize retarded campus protestors go back decades
zoom zoom...
>>
>>100360248
My point is that when university students go up against "the real world", they tend to win.
>>
>>100360235
"Here's a thimble; get bailing. Oh and it'll cost you your friendships."
>>
>>100360108
>I'm convinced the singular determinant of coding ability is IQ.
that might be true
I've never felt so retarded as I did when I tried to code
however I did learn that most coders are stuck either doing basic grunt work or will get filtered by AI in the next 10 years
so I aint mad, just worried.
>>
File: 1701211344258364.png (69 KB, 509x86)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>100359587
>literally a comedy/joke account
>melodramatic fembrained twitterites and those who insist on reposting their takes on 4chan both think it's real so they can masturbate to their doomsday predictions
>>
>>100360286
in my experience "grunt work" isn't a real thing in coding
>>
>>100360286
Oh, same. But remember that most coders are kinda stupid and that anyone super smart probably doesn't call themselves a "coder"; they just write code for their jobs.
>just worried
Aren't we all? I've liked code since I was 4, and it's sad to think it might soon go the way of watchmaking. I liked being able to do things normal people couldn't and feeling value for it.
>>
>>100360381
I'll admit I dont even know what someone super smart would write.
And I guess thats part of the thing, we dont even KNOW about the very niche high level stuff that requires you to be super smart.
Hell, we dont even know about the niche stuff like what you do to crack games and shit.
> Aren't we all?
Yeah, but not for the same reasons, I reckon.
I suck at coding. Tried, got filtered hard, realized it was not my thing but learned that its getting automated at lightspeed.
I'd feel good about watching the smug codemonkeys get filtered by the system too, but I cant help but wonder what happens when everything that isnt full manual work is automated.
>>
>>100359978
>That's where the profit will be
If that happens the government will stop taking the tab which will dry up the money real quick.
>>
>>100360259
>Tend
They tend to win, but they don't always win. If they are worthless to a company hiring them people are going to look for new ways to filter them out. You only win if you have leverage; which their ignorance does not provide them.
>>
>>100360484
>Hell, we dont even know about the niche stuff like what you do to crack games and shit.
The good news here is that a LOT of these people love to talk about what they did. YouTube and forums are filled with good write-ups and resources.
>I suck at coding. Tried, got filtered hard, realized it was not my thing but learned that its getting automated at lightspeed.
Bad mindset. You're good at coding, you're just bad at writing code.
>I cant help but wonder what happens when everything that isnt full manual work is automated.
This scares the hell out of me. What do we do when there's no reason to do anything?
>>
>>100359622
Yeah, this. ChatGPT is absolutely fucking useless joke.
Every time you ask it a real question, it just hallucinates shit. Every fucking time.
I thought it might be useful for getting quick answers for things that would otherwise require finding and asking a human expert or spending a lot of time digging through information yourself, but no, it's fucking useless.
>>
>>100360550
Not if the company is required to hire them under Federal law. Why do you think HR and DEI departments are a thing?
>>
>>100360607
>a LOT of these people love to talk about what they did.
Game crackers dont do that anymore due to corpos taking them down.
> You're good at coding, you're just bad at writing code.
Kindly translate that to retard. I actually and unironically understood next to nothing even though I smashed my head against it about 8-10 hours a day. (Me absolutely abhorring it might have influenced the whole thing).
The only things I was actually somewhat competent about was database shit and telling other people "yeah no this line is fucked, try to unfuck it somehow".
Some people can do, some cant, it aint bad.
> What do we do when there's no reason to do anything?
Oh, no. Thats never gonna be the problem, IMO. We're not going to WALL-E. The problem will be that there wont be enough jobs at all and people wont have money.
>>
>>100359718
GPT is constantly dumbed down with DEI and anti-coom prefills to the point of failing simple logic. I wouldn't dare to guess how badly it fucks up at math in current year.
>>
>>100359690
Cunt looks a little bit wet.
>>
>>100359587
>late 1900s
LMAO
>>
>>100360741
this is cope. chatgpt got me As in both precalc and discrete math courses. lookin forward to it giving me an A in calc next semester.
>>
>>100360692
From my experience, that's the main issue about those AI... you never know when they are telling the truth and when they are bullshitting you. For some reason they are coded to always provide some answer to you, more often than not the answer is correct but they make shit up way too often as well to fill in the gaps of what they don't know. And the worst part is that the bullshit they spew out sounds plausible so it's quite easy to fall for it unless you already knew more than the AI about the topic, which defeats the purpose of using it.

I've seen them bullshit about history, economics, and code, where half of it is just random nonsense.
The way you word the question, can also lead to a completely different answer.
>>
>>100359762
partying was more common in universities prior to normification (basically, before the 90s). now it's for normie strivers so it's a lot more boring and stressful yet also useless
>>
>>100360738
>Game crackers dont do that anymore due to corpos taking them down.
True; old-time ones may still do it, though, and hat can be instructive.
>Me absolutely abhorring it might have influenced the whole thing
Yeah, this is my point; you probably understand principles of coding and logic fine, but actually writing the code can be deathly boring and horrible. Like, you could probably tell me how pointers work, even if your pointer code is garbage. Also, like, even if you really can't do it, lying about it is free. They're not gonna check and being "able to code" is often just a skill check on really interesting conversations.
>The problem will be that there wont be enough jobs at all and people wont have money.
Exactly my point. What do you do when there's no work to be done, no thoughts to think, no reason to get up in the morning?
>>
>>100360846
I was at a US university as the fun parts were forcibly killed; it was really bad. My freshman year it was all frat parties and hanging out on campus; by my senior year it was just an incredibly boring high school and people only really enjoyed socializing with a small group of friends apiece.
>>
>>100359828
Managers are a dime a dozen, but people with actual skills are essential to a company.
>>
>>100360259
>when university students go up against "the real world", they tend to win

What are they winning?
>>
>>100359622
BP the 147th highest market cap company globally reported today that they're able to cut out 70% of their programmers thanks to AI and they no longer need any front line support staff or translation.
>>
>>100360937
Have you not followed the news? If the success of pic related is any indication, we'll be at total AI dominance within 5 or so years.
>>
>>100360888
>checked

what years were this ?
>>
File: 1687160993552687.jpg (110 KB, 850x736)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>100360910
Companies can't even identify their key personnel, lol. That's why executors like you are laid off every day when useless managers keep striving. Holy shit, you autists are so removed from reality it's not even funny
>>
>>100361048
2014-2018
>>
File: file.png (17 KB, 974x156)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>100359587
Our probability theory prof used ChatGPT to make our assignment but for got to remove this kek
>>
>>100361093
kek
I don't blame him for doing so lol
>>
>>100360798
the problem is it's not AI, it's just called AI for marketing purposes. it's a pattern recognition algorithm. it doesn't actually do anything "intelligent", it doesn't think, it just takes an input and gives an output that strongly resembles the pattern of the "training" material that matches the input.

to be perfectly clear, it does not do any searching through information to find what you want, it just has baked-in bits of information and language phrases in some unknown web of relationships that not even the creators fully understand.
>>
here's the quote for
>>100360962
explaining their use of technology in the earnings call today, tldr code monkeys need to get their head out of the sand thinking they will not be replaced. it's happening rapidly and you need to secure your career or you will be homeless
>Murray Auchincloss

>The second one is your favorite, which is digital transformation. We've done an awful lot to digitize many parts of our business and we're now applying Gen AI to it. The places that we're seeing tremendous results on are coding. We need 70% less coders from third parties to code as the AI handles most of the coding, the human only needs to look at the final 30% to validate it, that's a big savings for the company moving forward.

>Second things like call centers, the language models have become so sophisticated now. They can operate in multiple languages, 14, 15 languages easily. In the past, that hasn't been something we can do. So we can redeploy people off that given that the AI can do it. You heard my advertising example last quarter where advertising cycle times moved from four to five months down to a couple of weeks. So that's obviously reducing spend with third parties. We've now got Gen AI in the hands through Microsoft Copilot across many, many parts of the business and we'll continue to update you with anecdotes as we go through.
>>
File: lel.png (139 KB, 238x483)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>100359718
>People who think ChatGPT can't do math don't actually understand math
I fucking love when midwits think le heckin GPT can solve actual math problems kek

Way to oust yourself that you're at the left of the Dunning-Kruger curve since you had never used it to solve complicated math shit other than convert Celsius to Fahrenheit or finding y equals em ecks plus bee lol. No, your other shitty undergrad math homeworks that demand str8 forward answers don't count either.
>>
>>100360798
I favorite complain how they call this "AI" when really is a just a fancy search engine that only exist when you need his help.
A true AI, probably show you answers or related data to your task, with zero interaction or "trigger words" (Alexa, siri, etc)
>>
>>100359587
It's gonna suck when I'm a turbo old-fag and my zoomer doctor needs to ask chatgpt how to give me chemo
>>
>>100359762
>but they are fucking themselves. They still pay for the classes, but they don't actually learn anything. They might be able to bullshit to get a job, but then they'll lose that job when they are shown to be incompetent
Peak academia brainlet cope. Industry is full of academics "cheaters" and it's the end results that matters. No single employer gives a flying shit if you cheated your classes or not if you can do your job.
>>
studying is cheating, you aren't actually learning, you are just training yourself to regurgitate words.
Practice is the only way to learn
>>
>>100361211
oh look another autist that doesn't understand that AI is not AGI but can't discern that language changes with usage so AI of today is AI.
>>
Nice. University is completely meaningless now.
Being on an open source mailing list is a stronger signal than association with one.
>>
>>100361156
>to be perfectly clear, it does not do any searching through information to find what you want
Shit's been trained on data that I ask questions about.
It should be easier to give the correct answer than to hallucinate a plausible imaginary one.
GPT is a fucking useless joke.
>>
>>100360501
That's not gonna stop the deans and college c-suite equivalents from using this as an exit option to maximize their golden parachutes
>>
>>100361211
Decision trees and preconceptrons were also called AI.
>>
>>100361156
this is not right at all and you do not know what you're talking about. the llm is just one small part of chatgpt, it's an amalgamation of a dozen different types of models and transformations.
>>
>>100361156
I actually disagree and think that scaling up LLM's will lead to genuinely creative and capable models. The issue is less that the architecture isn't capable and more that the model was trained by people who are terrified that the model will actually be, you know, creative. And so they've made it believe that bland mediocrity is part of, like, English grammar itself.
>>
File: 1690243244488503.png (1.09 MB, 1178x1014)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>100359587
I'll give it to you straight: nothing you do actually matters. You'll return to dust like everyone else. You're not special. Your work is useless in the grand scheme of things. Your knowledge is useless and will be exploited by the elites to further their benefits while giving you scraps. Stop playing by the rules fucking idiot and cheat your way to the top.
>>
>>100361312
it's still a useless piece of shit tho
>>
>>100360888
At least you had that your junior/senior year. Mine was ruined by COVID. No socializing, networking, etc.
>>
>>100361317
Eh. The creativity in LLMs is actually very limited though. It only comes from chain of thought monologs and most of the heavy lifting for that is arguably from the embeddings so there's a pretty major limit to how much creativity you get out of so many parameters/training tokens/context. It's there but the scaling is awful.
>>
>>100361383
keep burying your head in the sand
>>
>>100359827
>>100359718
>>100361199
It's actually shockingly bad at symbolic math, not just arithmetic (which it shouldn't be able to do at all.)
>>
>>100361172
>We need 70% less coders from third parties to code as the AI handles most of the coding, the human only needs to look at the final 30% to validate it,
It astounds me that this is such a difficult concept for so many people. They're told to brace for massive layoffs when that 70% gets cut, and all they ever do is point to the 30% and say "Well AI can't do this, therefore there's no way my job could ever be in danger!"
>>
>>100361417
>use chatgpt
>it's a useless piece of shit

>aitard on the internet
>NOOOOOO STOP REALIZING ITS SHIT
>>
>>100361361
You can have children and they'll continue you both physically and in spirit.
>>
>>100361466
>they'll continue you both physically and in spirit
You clearly don't have children
>>
>>100361465
Garbage in, garbage out. Start to clean up between your ears.
>>
>>100359622
I've been using copilot to self-learn general programming shit. It's clearly only repeating what other people say at times, but it's good enough that it can tailor that to your question.
>>
>>100359587
OOOOOH NOOO HOW WILL WE DO WITHOUT THE JOB-READY EXPERTS THAT CAME OUT OF COLLEGE 5 YEARS AGO
>>
>>100359762
>The more incompetent people that come out of the university system the less valuable of a credential it will be for getting work.
Naively wrong. The easier it is to get a degree the stupider you look for not having one.
Companies may remove the degree requirement for certain positions, however those same positions are still 90% filled with degree holders.

The ideal scenario you describe where the useless "workers" get cleared away requires several more decades of damage before it actually occurs.
>>
>>100361414
Oh, dear; that's awful. COVID kind of derailed my life, so I empathize.

>>100361416
I imagine bigger context windows might solve this problem. Most creativity involves synthesizing different concepts in a new way, so if the model can take in a huge amount of what it's already written, it might be able to do some fun stuff with the attention instead of just embeddings.
>>
>>100359762
>you can lose jobs because of incompetence
lol
Lmao
>>
>>100361578
Arguably it won't happen, either. As more and more and more productive work gets automated, the only people who are LEFT are the useless ones there on a sinecure or something. Look at what the mass automation of infra did to the composition of FAGMAN's workforces, for example. Sure, there's a tiny citadel of infra engineers and pure researchers roughly the size of the entire original Google staff, but that's obviously not indicative of the company at all.
>>
>>100361582
That's already how it works. Yeah it can ramble a little longer with more context (provided the training reinforces that which is a whole separate thing.) Again scaling will improve it a little bit but you're not going to see some emergent qualitative change and it will be insanely expensive.
>>
>>100360864
>Also, like, even if you really can't do it, lying about it is free.
That might be true, but I really dont like lying. Not to mention that the only reason for me wanting to learn how to code was a job, and if I dont know, they will fire me. It would be cosmic levels of retarded for me to lie about it.
> What do you do when there's no work to be done, no thoughts to think, no reason to get up in the morning?
Hence my point of "we're not getting to WALL-E".
There will always be work to be done. Manual labor is beyond current day robots and will still be beyond them in 20 years. (Unless there's some japanese gigadroid that can do plumbing on its own that I dont know about).
Not to mention agriculture, electrical repairs, building, all that jazz. Trade work is NOT going away, but there wont be enough jobs.
What do you do when 70% of people are unemployed? That's what I meant.
On your other points (no thoughts to think, no reason to get up) I'd say that I dont think even the most powerful AI can parse ALL the thoughts.
Philosophy is an evolving thing: I honestly doubt Socrates could imagine the ideas of Descartes or Hegel as they lived in completely different situations. Even the concept of "how does AI treat the humans in this world where it is the boss" lead us to different philosophical interpretations.
And well, there's always something to do, places to go, people to meet. I dont think I could see all that's worthy of being seen and experienced in this world if I lived 10 lives, unless we unironically go Fallout.
Its society being unable to take the next step what worries me, not fear of losing meaning.
>>
>>100361578
It's easy to get a tattoo but you look dumber with them than without them.
>>
>>100361673
Maybe I'm just a bit more pessimistic; I believe that "Attention is All You Need" was correct and that scale is going to eventually take us to models that can act with a rough IQ of, like, 170 or something; that's more than enough to put humans out of work.

>>100361679
>Its society being unable to take the next step what worries me, not fear of losing meaning.
I'm scared of software eating the world and ruining any reason to interact with it.
>>
>>100361692
Thats nice, but reality does not work the way you wish it did.
https://www.inc.com/brit-morse/harvard-study-companies-dropping-college-degree-requirements-job-ads-arent-changing-how-hire.html
>>
my bet is that in the future, it's not about the amount of knowledge you posses, it's about how you process knowledge and canalize it into action and results.
>we will no longer be workers
>we will become process operation
>>
>>100361749
>I'm scared of software eating the world and ruining any reason to interact with it.
You might be right, but I think we've reached the point where going beyond on our softwareshittery is diminishing returns.
Example. We can go on a wonderful journey to Macchu Picchu, or the Norway fjords, and we're going to see a gigafuck of retards taking pictures with their phones instead of enjoying it, but unless they fucking break the fjord to make a qr code on the ice, thats the peak of how software can wreck the world.
(Hardware, on the other hand...)
However, if you mean human interaction, we might be past that point right now, but human interaction will never get completely substituted by software.
>>
>>100361792
That sounds like managerial tasking overall, anon.
>>
>>100361749
>I'm scared of software eating the world and ruining any reason to interact with it.
Quite frankly I'm much more scared of administration eating the world. It's just going to use software this cycle rather than paper/wax/clay as in previous cycles.
>>
>>100359587
it's hard that they have to use fucking typewriter and have to redo the entire page if your professor hate you
>>
>>100359587
>>100360692
perhaps I'm just using them incorrectly but I don't understand how people use LLMs to make anything useful. when I used it it just seems to confidently spit out information that is just factually incorrect or made up. for example, I ask it to find me news stories about an event, and it just makes up those news stories. I ask it to do a basic programming task and it makes basic errors like providing degrees as a parameter instead of radians. and half of the time it just makes up library functions that aren't real. I get that you have to prompt it correctly and it takes a while, but for me it is faster to just look up the documentation for that library

>>100359863
both of my parents did PhDs without the internet. it was pretty cool, they got faxed or posted new research papers when they came out from other universities. when they wrote research papers, the diagrams were *literally* cut and pasted with a scalpel and glue

>>100359764
I'm from the UK, I've done postgraduate-level group projects with students who couldn't fizzbuzz in python. that's if they show up at all. I once got assigned two international students to work with who I literally never saw once

>>100360798
in my opinion the main issue with LLMs is that there is no metric of confidence/certainly. with a CNN it spits out a bunch of probabilities for each label, if one label is 99% you can be pretty sure the model is confident, but if it is only slightly higher than the other labels you know the model isn't sure. as far as I'm aware, no LLMs show something like this
>>
>>100362006
>I'm from the UK, I've done postgraduate-level group projects with students who couldn't fizzbuzz in python. that's if they show up at all. I once got assigned two international students to work with who I literally never saw once
I bet they're fucking Romanians, I experienced this too.
>>
>>100362006
>in my opinion the main issue with LLMs is that there is no metric of confidence/certainly. with a CNN it spits out a bunch of probabilities for each label, if one label is 99% you can be pretty sure the model is confident, but if it is only slightly higher than the other labels you know the model isn't sure. as far as I'm aware, no LLMs show something like this
That's exactly how LLMs work too but most dialog engines don't expose this. In addition you get the attention head dot products so you can see (in theory) what in the context caused each word. Both of these would be super useful to see.

The tiny stories paper points out that if you have very few attention heads they tend to get associated with particular parts of speech too while the very large models tend to have so many they never seem to specialize.
>>
>>100361912
>We can go on a wonderful journey to Macchu Picchu, or the Norway fjords, and we're going to see a gigafuck of retards taking pictures with their phones instead of enjoying it, but unless they fucking break the fjord to make a qr code on the ice, thats the peak of how software can wreck the world.
What if software can stimulate us so that there's no need to leave the house, though? What if software enables better and better hardware that flies to the whole world to Norway and ruins it, just like Japan is dealing with at this moment?

>>100361974
Efficient capital allocation does not trend to happiness; exactly.
>>
>>100361974
I feel like we should be worried about greed and incompetence far more than administration overall.
Even a place as basic as a kitchen (in a decently sized restaurant) needs competent admin to not become assmad chaos.
Problem starts when you want to cut corners and pretend to get more and more without understanding the concept.
You show a competent admin the KPI's and he knows that October wont have gains because every October the sales drop 5% due to people saving up for Christmas. (completely made up example).
Retarded admin just says "we just lay off people on September and ask the remaining people to sell more or gtfo and numbers go up".
>>
>>100362095
>Efficient capital allocation does not trend to happiness; exactly.
Administrative explosion doesn't tend to lead to efficient capital allocation either.
>>
>>100362006
it's also worth mentioning that the errors that they make are plausible, so you need to know something about the subject matter to see that what it's saying isn't right

>>100362040
In the UK, basically all international students are either Chinese, Indian, or Nigerian

the Chinese students are autistic spergs and have poor social skills, and poor English, but they are generally pretty competent and driven

the Indians are the opposite, they're polite and friendly but incompetent, likely to emotionally manipulate you into doing their work for them

the Nigerians have neither social skills not competency
>>
>>100362050
yeah I wondered why this information wasn't exposed when I was learning about how LLMs work. as far as I'm aware you can't even get local models to show it
>>
>>100359718
It fucked up a simple dBm to mw conversion and apologized after I had to correct it. It gave the correct formula in its answer but the wrong answer.
>>
>>100362095
> What if software can stimulate us so that there's no need to leave the house, though?
My take is that we dont live on THAT dystopia. You really think the Powers that Be would want us consuming valuable resources in exchange of nothing? We have value as labor for them, if the point ever comes that they have no need for, lets say, 60% of mankind, they will just engineer a cull.
> What if software enables better and better hardware that flies to the whole world to Norway and ruins it, just like Japan is dealing with at this moment?
I dont think I'm getting where you're going. What's happening on Japan?
>>
File: twitter.png (319 KB, 588x776)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
>>100359587
>>
>>100362149
so what you're telling me is that I should learn Chinese and make bank by tardwrangling both the chinese and whomever they're working for as some sort of translator from human to chinkautismo
>>
>>100362189
You can. You run the inference step and you get logits. In the beginning when there was no user friendly software and you had to write your own dialog engines you had to wade through all that yourself. Now it's all half a dozen layers of abstraction deep in most cases.
There's probably some easy way to show it with llama.cpp, maybe if you take the "simple" example and hack on it a bit it wouldn't be hard. I haven't looked at the code since last year though.
>>
>>100361466
>they'll continue you both physically and in spirit.
You are not a monarch, "living vicariously through someone else" is not living, life is not a role playing videogame, and reincarnation isn't real you pajeet copelord.
Where the fuck do you get these women-tier ideas from?
>>
File: 1714914264644212.jpg (63 KB, 496x600)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>100362209
>I dont think I'm getting where you're going. What's happening on Japan?
Japan's dying under over-tourism right now; it's so bad they're walling off views of mt. fuji to try and get people to fuck off
>>
>>100362276
honestly you probably could. it's pretty funny explaining our English colloquialisms and seeing them start using them later. I work with this one postdoc who's a Chinese girl and watching her personality shine through even though she doesn't speak English very well and is pretty autistic is very sweet

>>100362289
I might do this, thanks anon
>>
>>100360910
People with actual skill aren't rewarded anymore; neither is "fidelity" to your company.
In the past you'd get regular salary increase and bonuses if you stayed for a while.
Now your only way up is to change company every now and then.
And HR have the audacity to complain about high turnover and skilled workers who don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>100362350
Obviously you don't reincarnate. Children are very much an extension of their parents though.
>>
>>100359587
Two ways:
1. You were actually smart.
2. You had to have connections to someone who had all of the previous exam and homework solutions.
From my experience I saw that most sororities/fraternities did option 2.
>>
File: FduzrbUUoAIxWQq.jpg (49 KB, 524x699)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>100360765
>>
>>100359622
yeah I had to use real tools like wolfram alpha to pass my math degree
>>
>>100362519
Asian women are succubi. They'll love you but can only produce mongoloid happas.
>>
>>100362541
>they'll love you
Bro this is 100000000000 times better than white women. maybe it is not perfect but it is 9/10.
I repeat my last post : WOULD
>>
>>100362411
Well, yeah, thats happening on my country too (Spain) but IMO Japan has bigger issues than tourism right now.
Now to the point. Yes, i'm kinda sure that software could build godtier planes to send all of us to Japan in 3 hours, but they killed the Concorde so I'm not sure we're going down that path.
Japan's problem isnt tourism per se, its the fact that nobody is teaching people that they HAVE to be respectful towards the place they're visiting, and thats not a software issue, thats a retardism issue and if software can fix that I'm unironically praying to AI Jesus from now on.
Even then, tourism as industry SUCKS FUCKING BALLS and no software currently operative can fix it.
>>
>>100362638
>they killed the Concorde
It just wasn't profitable
The average normie is not going to pay first-class ticket prices to ride coach on a moderately faster plane
>>
>>100362425
>I work with this one postdoc who's a Chinese girl and watching her personality shine through even though she doesn't speak English very well and is pretty autistic is very sweet
OK, you've convinced me, if everything else fails I WILL learn chinese and go back to that subhuman hellhole that is London to try and breach some Great Wall of Pussy and get paid while doing so.
>>
>>100362541
>They'll love you but can only produce mongoloid happas.
KEK
JAJ
imagine thinking I'm gonna tell them that I got a vasectomy three days after plowing them for the first time
>>
>>100362679
>It just wasn't profitable
ye
thats kind of the thing
unless we unironically go to a post-scarcity economy after finding a clean source of energy for intercontinental travel tourism will only overwhelm small places due to prices going up forever and ever
>>
>>100362638
>thats not a software issue, thats a retardism issue
but the retardism is exacerbated by software and the sheer amount of bodies is increased by software optimization

anyhow, my point is that increasing efficiency is fucking up the good things in life
>>
>>100360108
>I'm convinced the singular determinant of coding ability is IQ
Doesn't apply to webshit
>>
>>100360989
So they're winning a bunch of useless jobs that will be wiped out when AI takes over? Doesn't sound like winning to me.
>>
>>100360153
>being honest
>in 2024
>>
>>100361053
I can tell no one has ever hired you for your skills. I don't even need to look for jobs, they come to me.
>>
>>100362765
>but the retardism is exacerbated by software and the sheer amount of bodies is increased by software optimization
true
although I wouldnt just put tiktok there, fb/twitter/insta are equally horrible, and I would nuke all of them tomorrow if I could
> increasing efficiency is fucking up the good things in life
Yeah, but thats the economic system we live under. If you're not making more and more money for the people up top, you're worthless.
That has been implemented into every single aspect of life and we have absorbed it as if it was gospel.
Software is just a mean to this "optimization" end. A tool, if you want. And tools are only as dangerous as the people using them.
>>
>>100362863
>Doesn't sound like winning to me.
Getting a decently paid job where you have to do nothing seems like a win, even if it is temporary.
If I'm able to get 200k for, lets say, 3 years of my life, then I can already finagle another means to survive.
(Unless I have to interact with the absolute catastrophe that is housing in the United States)
>>
>>100362846
If coding is IQ, web shit is bullshitting ability, lmao.

>>100362892
do you think there's any hope?
>>
>>100362955
anon did you come out of 2009? aint nobody coming from out of school getting 200k anymore even at the top 5, you're lucky to clear 100k even in the highest cost of living in cali but the median is 60k.
>>
>>100362682
godspeed anon. just promise me you won't break her heart
>>
>>100362982
> do you think there's any hope?
No, we are absolutely fucked, telling you otherwise would be lying, but I'd rather breathe deep and try to live my life as I can instead of being afraid as the end will come no matter what
>>
>>100362999
Fair enough.
Still 60k is better than what you get working at McDonalds
and the concept of a long lasting job sounds like fucking utopia to me, even if you're good at job-switching, which to me sounds like retarded bullshit and proof that companies deserve to get assfucked to death
>>
>>100363102
How much time do you think we have?
>>
>>100359587
good, it will remove my competition and increase my pay
>>
>>100363087
>godspeed anon. just promise me you won't break her heart
That was an if, anon, I'm not planning to subject myself to the disgusting pit that is L*ndon and as of right now I'm really happy with my current gf
But just like I wouldnt break the heart of my gf I wouldnt break a chinese girl's heart because being mean to someone you loved is subhuman tier
(unless the bitch tries to ruin your life then all bets are off)
>>
>>100363158
I make 38k before tax working at mcdonalds in washington
>>
>>100363169
>How much time do you think we have?
I'm no scientist so do not take my word as if it had actual value.
However, there are a lot of variables. As we are, currently, I'd give us about 60 years before societal collapse due to overpopulation, ecologic disaster and resource hoarding from elites unable to see beyond their greedy paws.
This is assuming bigger players like the US, China and India (and I mean industrial big players, mind you) keep trying to switch to other sources of energy that doesnt fuck up the world and cut on contaminating waste.
If they keep it as it is today 40 years from now we'll see environmental disaster.
But again, there's always the chance (getting bigger every day) of global conflict, which might give us more time assuming that only lives are lost and the retards on top dont use weaponry that might scar the land forever.
>>
>>100363213
Three questions, just out of actual curiosity.
How many hours?
Can you actually live with the money you make?
Are your working conditions somewhat resembling to human?
>>
>>100363354
You don't think tech will upend this timetable? AI/fusion/etc?
>>
>>100360322
Quiet in the echo chamber.
>>
>>100363432
>You don't think tech will upend this timetable? AI/fusion/etc?
I dont think we live on the timeline where nice things happen.
Even if AI kept growing exponentially, there's way too much money to be made on energy scarcity for us to ever see fusion affecting the majority of mankind.
In simpler terms: if some scientists on a lab were to find cold fusion tomorrow, the first question from the head-honchos wouldnt be "how can we use it to benefit mankind", but rather "how can we use it to become gods", or, even worse, "how big of a bomb could be made with this".
(and thats without taking into account material scarcity as current day technology is still dependant on extremely rare materials)
>>
>>100362882
Sure thing janny. Keep mopping the code while I manage you and your monkey troupe between two coffees.
>>
>>100363548
>I dont think we live on the timeline where nice things happen.
I guess the only thing we have left is hope.
>>
>>100359622
Yeah, I know a guy who was seen using ChatGPT during a math test. Obviously, it didn't work, and now, he is literally sleeping at the back of the class, waiting for the year to end. Thankfully, he didn't pay for it, although he is clearly wasting taxpayer money.
>>100359762
Damn, is the state of American universities that bad? Here in France, most of these idiots get weeded out after the first year, at least in non-meme degrees. There is also a parallel higher education system for engineers, which is mostly independent from universities. Aspiring engineers spend two, sometimes three years studying in a "classe préparatoire aux grandes écoles" where they are expected to work hard in order to learn a fuckton of math and physics, along with varying amounts of CS and chemistry depending on their chosen pathway, at the end of which they take a competitive exam which will decide what engineering school they can get into. The students then graduate three (four for Polytechnique chads) years later with a French engineering degree, which is more or less equivalent to a Master's degree in engineering in the United States. The whole competitive aspect of the thing and the sheer amount of work required from the students means that lazy or incompetent student tend to drop out before they reach the competitive exam stage. People with poor academic performance and affluent parents sometimes get an equivaent degree from a private, 5 years engineering school, but these diplomas are usually considered to be of lower status.
The competitiveness and strict requirements seen in the education of French engineers is in stark contrast with the permissiveness and lack of expectations commonly seen in secondary education, especially in the last 15 or so years, at the very least in public schools. The "Baccalauréat", an exam taken at the end of high school is ridiculously easy, and the success rates are consistently above 90%.
>>
>>100363702
>Here in France, most of these idiots get weeded out after the first year
Lmao no my compatriote.
t. got my CS degree in that said country with GPT
>>
>>100363702
Our university is like your secondary school. Our graduate school is like your university. Staying in grad school longer is like your grad school.
>>
>>100363569
Yep.
But just in case, try to enjoy every day, anon.
Go to a place with some green. Have a tasty meal. Watch something you like.
Hope is good, but its better when you've also tried your best to live a good life.
>>
>>100363766
Thanks, friend.
>>
>>100362541
>They'll love you but can only produce mongoloid happas.
Kek, literally my mom's story.
>mom is Japanese
>loves French movies
>decides to save money to come to France and study French
>ends up marrying a French guy
>have children
>realizes that real life France is nothing like in the movies
>live in some shitty suburd in the outskirts of Paris
>too late to go back lol
>>
>>100363754
>at least in non-meme degrees
Les diplĂ´me d'informatique modernes sont souvent une vaste blague.
>>
>>100363892
I still want a Japanese wife really bad.
>>
>>100363920
>moving the goalposts
I accept your concession mon ami
>>
You guys are morons. If AI is enabling them to pass their classes then the knowledge is irrelevant, because they're clearly capable of completing the same tasks. If the ability to pass their classes is not indicative of their competency then clearly the classes were useless anyway. What's to prevent them from using the same AI in their jobs? I hope I'm being clear.
>>
>>100363920
This is a North American board
>>
>>100364015
>what is prerequisite knowledge for a higher concept
>>
>>100363920
Sorry I don't speak italian
>>
>>100363702
>muh France
>muh French education
And yet the engineers in your country are paid less than engineering in Poland
>>
File: 1659909088725025.jpg (70 KB, 929x960)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
university has been highschool 2 for the last decade anyways. people who never had anything in them were bulshitting their way through a degree one way or the other. this is just icing on the cake
>>
>>100364069
The education is good, but yes, the job market is fucked up. You basically have to go into management at some point if you want to be paid large amounts.
>>
>>100359622
GPT can really help with programming and generating boilerplate when given a pattern, you need to already know what you're doing though
>>
>>100364015
Are you retarded?

An employee that develops shitty gibberish code using AI may actually increase the development time and cost for a company. As in being an actual liability. It's one thing to write a shitty program for your meme CS degree and another to make sure it's optimized, has no bugs, has no security holes and vulnerabilities, etc.

AI might return you working code, it won't give you good code though. Enough to pass a class but not good enough for industry standards.
>>
>>100364193
Why don't you people move to Quebec? Isn't it better in each and every way?
>>
>>100364241
Then clearly the classes are pointless, so what's the problem?
>>
>>100362465
Yeah, in the same way that my creations are an extension of myself: not my fucking life.
I really don't get your point. Are you saying children are a way to evade death, or are you saying children are the way total strangers will judge your dead self? Because the former is a woman-tier delusion, and the latter is simply fucking pointless and also woman-tier.
Like, if you want to have children, have them, but not with this weird ass mindset of yours.
>>
File: 5hnxym.jpg (69 KB, 500x500)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>100359622
>>
>>100364323
You need the basic knowledge to learn the higher concepts. A company might train someone with a basic meme degree, he can get a PhD, learn more on his own, or just wing it on the job, but a monkey that just relies on AI will never amount to anything.

I mean the students doing that, are just wasting their time and money.
>>
>>100364363
That makes sense. I still think it remains to be seen how AI will truly affect coding as a whole. There have always been people who fill in the gaps left by tech advancements. It's not like people who are unwilling to learn would ever amount to much other than a basic worker anyway.
>>
>>100362205
Currently, AI models are generally only good at one thing. Skynet is actually going to be an amalgam of multiple different AI models that function symbiotically as one.
>>
>>100360692
> Every time you ask it a real question, it just hallucinates shit
Not connected to the internet that is why, use bing phind or anything else man, you are absolutely giga retarded.
>>
>>100364069
These retarded frogs are always like that pedantic af while eating shit all day lol. Prideful poorfags.
>>
File: 1692847315033710.jpg (9 KB, 236x214)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
During Covid I literally told my bitchass English literature teacher I am not gonna write a 20+ page final paper and he literally replied like "fine you don't gotta do it" and I got an A+ for doing nothing.

This was at an Ivy League too lmfao
>>
>>100364866
hardest Ivy League degree
>>
I train small models on documentations I'm too lazy to read to do work I'm too lazy to do.
The problem is that you're not lazy enough.
>>
>>100360322
the problem is women don't realize they can't joke about being retarded because it's too believable
>>
>>100359622
>GPT doesn't know advanced calculus, physics, ect (most of the time). The only people who are passing by using gpt are people who genuinely wouldn't have been contributing to society without it
one only needs to know a little bit about those to check the work or use prompt engineering. step by step prompts help a lot
>>
>>100359762
no because having a college degree improves the odds you'll be able to bullshit your way into a white collar office job instead of being a wagie at subway.

Is that likely to pay off for a particular individual?
Probably if you go straight to a 4 year college and start taking student loans. But if you do the military or do as much as you can at community college, it's probably gonna be worth it.
>>
>>100362541
na, they cute
>>
>>100361199
>other than convert Celsius to Fahrenheit or finding y equals em ecks plus bee lol. No, your other shitty undergrad math homeworks that demand str8 forward answers
let me guess you NEED more
>>
>>100361308
>artificial intelligence
yea because it is ai
if your standard of ai was met it would just be intelligence
>>
>>100362269
this is why I don't want to get on planes anymore. Common core diversity hires through the whole system
>>
>>100359587
>things are gonna get really funny in about 5-10 years
will it actually be any different than now? you know she's destined for a do nothing job sending emails and making power points back and forth for some bloated to shit tech or biopharma firm raking in 100k plus on the east coast while annoying anyone who actually does work in their office unless they're indian in which they will provide headpats to them over teams or whatever the fuck and get railed all day by whatever rando tinder fling she's going through at that point in her life

t. was the tinder fling for at least 3 of these girls over the last 3 years, they all made more than me, they all doted on me, i creampied all of them, broke up with them when they weren't fun anymore, and watched them move on to cuck faggots, one even got engaged literally 5 months after they stopped getting piped by me

i'm sure their lives will be filled with happiness and no drama whatsoever kek
>>
>>100362209
>if the point ever comes that they have no need for, lets say, 60% of mankind, they will just engineer a cul
>>
>>100365679
>unless they're indian
What does mean and headpats?
>>
>>100362149
nigerians just value family very much and you arent chale
>>
>>100365839
indians work for pennies and they are eternal yes men to white people, especially women of any kind because they want affection from them at all costs and women understand this very well. they treat the indians like literal children or pets and indians live for it unconditionally. that is actually part of why these companies hire so many do nothing women now. they're just there to placate the indian libido.
>>
>>100360322
why do incels on a shit famous for shitposting shit and piss their pants when women do their own version of shitposting?
>>
>>100359718
Nigger chatgpt is fucking horrendous at math.
>>
>>100359587
well for starters, since knowledge naturally becomes more abundant and complex over the passing of time, people studying in college in the early 20th century had it easier.
>>
>>100365516
and researcher are working on reasoning with mcts framework, other ways of creating a world model like jepa. it's only the beginning if the brain, something capable of reasoning can phisically exist it's only a matter of time before an artificial brain can do the same
>>
>>100363354
caring about the environment only helps rich people. I refuse to recycle
>>
>>100362129
Of course you can't do without administration. But it grows and consumes things. That's why medicine sucks for example.
>>
>>100363702
>Yeah, I know a guy who was seen using ChatGPT during a math test. Obviously, it didn't work, and now, he is literally sleeping at the back of the class, waiting for the year to end. Thankfully, he didn't pay for it, although he is clearly wasting taxpayer money.
he needs to pay the 20$ for access to custom gpts. then he can upload the docs for assignments and the added context makes the gpt more useful
>>
>>100364266
pajeets
>>
>>100364499
>I still think it remains to be seen how AI will truly affect coding as a whole.
add the gemini and copilot extension to vs code. its great
>>
File: chatgptintarctan.png (32 KB, 473x507)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>100367267
If you had access to this during a math test and still managed to fail you're absolutely unsalvagably retarded and not fit for anything more than manual labor.
>>
>>100359690
please
I just coomed yesterday
not again
my vril...
>>
>>100359587
We downloaded the textbook solutions manual/teacher's edition from the internet using regular search engines or libgen. We looked for previous versions of the class website to find previous year's exams. We stored notes in our calculators, or snuck in paper cheat sheets. We passed previous year's exams around from friends or frats or just random good Samaritans. The Indian students just blatantly worked together during the exams, but we told the professor about that and they were failed and got probation or something like that.

Fucking idiot zoomers, at least with our bullshit we got to see the real answers. ChatGPT is a professional bullshitter.
>>
>>100359622
>ect
no latin class?
>>
>>100359762
>10 years ago
Half of college classes are make-work bullshit. They make you take "general education" classes in english composition and modern architecture that are worthless, just exist to make you pay more for your degree, and are a humiliation ritual in the form of "10 page minimum" papers that could be easily answered in one page.
>now
You have to take all of your classes very seriously. If you use chatGPT to write your papers you cheated not only the school, but yourself.
>>
I dunno why everyone is so doomerpilled, cheating has always been a pretty bad issue in universities, and most of the people who run our countries anbd industries are probably cheaters/plagiarists.

If anything, cheating was worse and less easy to detect in the past because frats & sororities would just stock up on old homeworks and old exams, so there was always a proportion of students who had a disproportionate advantage over regular students. But nowadays, people are dumb enough to use ChatGPT which is so easy to detect in comparison.
>>
>>100361093
It's slop top to bottom
>>100361089
Based and same years here
>>
>>100367806
How have you done since college? Worked in tech, didn't like it, got COVID-ed, now moving back to Japan. May stay there or go to SF or back to NYC or something; IDK. How about you?
>>
>>100362541
just reroll until you get a daughter
>>
>>100364871
hardest part is getting in (have to be jewish or somalian) after that its just "networking"
>>
>>100367899
ain't that the truth
>>
>>100367821
Bad lmao, graduated in Biochemistry and didn't find shit and wound up moving back home but now I'm starting a new job with the claim that my resume gap is due to "Covid"
>>
>>100367920
Hey, hey, welcome to my life! CS here. Where did you go to school? I was Tufts/NYU.
>>
this thread is so retarded it makes me want to stop browsing /g/

highschoolers must be on break or its /real jeet/ hours
>>
>>100368030
people want fulfilling lives and inequality makes that impossible. we arent willing to be slaves like you old people
>>
>>100367765
What? I graduated last year and nothing you said is remotely true. The bloated prereqs and geneds are as bloated as ever, and I could tell that even my capstone upper division STEM courses were being dumbed down drastically because professors, when giving old exams for practices, would tell us to ignore half the material that was no longer being taught. As long as you show up and make some half-assed excuse in office hours, you are quite literally not allowed to fail, as mandated by the administration.
>>
>>100368201
I know that, I'm just memeing on the retards who think there's something wrong with using gpt to write papers when in fact it's more legitimate than ever before and getting good at using ai is probably more valuable than whatever those bloat classes were supposed to be cheating
>>
>>100368229
>supposed to be teaching
Brainlet moment. Maybe I should have tried harder in english composition class
>>
>>100360153
>sad stuff
Sad why anon? Don't be a retard and you will be on the top 1% soon enough. Stop with the defeatism.

>>100360286
>doing basic grunt work or will get filtered by AI in the next 10 years
Yeah, no. You got filtered by the AI meme. ChatGPT can't do anything meaningfully complicated and the technology has a hard limit.

> t. previous FAANG, left for remote + double pay.
>>
>>100359587
Societal collapse in progress.
>>
the problem MUST be the students
/thread
>>
>>100359622
>GPT doesn't know advanced calculus
Eh, it actually manages nowadays. In my real analysis course we are currently at partial differential equations, and GPT 3.5 manages to correctly solve about half of exercises I give it (especially formulaic "find X"), with the completeness being about 50% per correctly solved job.
It can do exercises involving finding Jacobi matrices and all that jazz nowadays without worries of fucking up some value. If you just ask it "give me the partial derivatives of this multivariable function" it WILL spit out the correct answer, like a less prissy WolframAlpha.
>>
>>100368692
buy premium (custom gpts should be a free feature now that they keep dumbing it down with stuff like 10 files only)
upload the textbook (as a good text searchable pdf)
give instructions to use data analysis on the textbook rather than generalized knowledge
know the material yourself to a degree
maybe upload a scan of the worksheet and some of your own handwritten math with steps

if your gpt cant do what the prompt engineer wants it to do, it is the prompt engineer's fault
>>
>>100368692
>>100359622

Call me when ChatGPT know about the Kirchhoff's circuit laws, design the electrical layout of a autotransformer or polyphase transformer and maintain the three-phase electric transmission network of the country
>>
>>100362006
for data analysis its pretty amazing
>>
>>100368794
gatekeepers like you is why electricity isnt free
>>
>>100359718
You don't have to make it that obvious that you've never taken anything harder than precalc

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.