[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1111111111111111.png (126 KB, 325x294)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>worst
keyboard reviews
jeets writing code
>best
new phone reviews
>>
>>100368063
I don't watch tech reviews on youtube, I'd rather read articles or look at benchmarks. It's a horrible format for that kind of review.
>>
>>100368063
>best
my videos
>worst
your videos
>>
best
keyboard type speed test is serious stuff

worst
trucker sammy instals cpu for first time while eating ribs
>>
>>100368063
If a video has a onions face in the thumbnail, its an instant avoid for me
>>
>>100368063
i got real into keyboard review shit because i was trying to figure out what the market was like. these people have the most do nothing stupid hobby in the world. i realized most mech switches were memes being sold at boutique prices robbing these consumer retards blind and just went with some silicone stopped tactile switches that make barely any noise and never looked back. they were outemu silent limes and they go for like 20 bucks for a bag of 110 of them.
>>
>>100368301
Based
>>
>>100368177
this. video reviews for tech are for retard zoomers.
>>
>>100368301
mech keyboards are the biggest nerd sinkhole. I can't believe faggots pay hundreds of dollars for them.
>>
>>100368277
>trucker sammy instals cpu for first time while eating ribs
Sounds comfy.
>>
>>100368301
>they were outemu silent limes
based
I did the same.
>>
>>100368063
I only watch tech nigger and dot com
>>
>>100368063
I agree with this. His shorts always feel like he's trying to sell me a keyboard although it's fine since I can just not watch them. His phone reviews are very nice.
>>
>>100368063
>jeets writing code
We used to watch some of those at the office within the dev team. Our manager told us to stop because we had jeet diversity hires in other teams but he was laughing too.
If jeets ever reach sentience they will mass sudoku realising how much of a laughing stock they are.
>inb4 indians are decent immigrants and we are skilled workers saaar unlike bestard dog mulims
>>
>>100373236
Based as fuck, can you recommend some funny channels?
>>
>worst
reaction videos
article reading videos
>best
vlogs

I dont know its just that I prefer something original that someone have to say instead of another primeageon bullshit
>>
>>100368063

> worst
Reviews that are obviously paid for
Camera review channels because they somehow never manage to have a consistent teatime methodology. Instead they just mention the tonez.

> best
Autistic tech content featuring trannies. Like install gentoo speedrun femboy edition, or that other tranny that did the fastest speed benchy on a fucking bedslinger. Also I mean real trannies, not goblin trannies like that fat guy from ltt.
Also I like tech Jesus.
>>
>>100373329
Emily is a real woman you bastard
>>
>>100368063
I once watched this hypio tech guy by accident. Fucking hated him. Can't stand it. Keyboard hoarding is just stupid when you can get any decent 70 to 100$ keyboard from china replace the switches and put some foam in them and they'll be decent enough. Hell, even cheaper keyboards will be good if you get some thicker PBT keycaps. And none of that will even matter much as in the end it'll just be a keyboard.
>>
>>100368301
I agree with this post.
I love my tada68 tho. Really comfy keyboard.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.