[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File deleted.
what internal shit does windows have that is better than linux? like why does games work better on windows than linux?
>>
>>100376020
Probably the fact that games are written with MS specific libraries
>>
>>100376020
what makes you think games work better on windows?
>>
>>100376020
Also proprietary graphics API like DX12 and the fact that the Linux share of the desktop/laptop world is immensely smaller than that of Windows
>>
>>100376020
linux has shit audio api and support
linux has shit video driver support
linux users bitch about every little os specific decision a developer makes.
linux users are poor hippies who want everything to be free and open source while game devs need to eat and pay rent like everyone else.
like it or not, windows has the least friction when it comes to making the games developers want to make.
>>
>>100376020
>why does games work better on windows than linux?
Because they're made for Windows, so running them on Linux needs some sort of translation, kind of like emulating a console game on another console.
>>
directx is just better than opengl
opengl never aimed for performance, but for compatibility, which is why wine uses it in exchange for performance loss, it lets you run software at all
however if you don't care about video acceleration, then linux is better because it consumes less cpu, assuming your game runs in software mode
>>
>>100376147
That should only be true of directx games, opengl/vulcan games should be compilable on linux easily, it's just no dev wants to do that because the linux customer base is hostile and doesn't want to pay for software
>>
>>100376020
fuck off esl jeet
>>
>>100376165
>vulcan
You will never be a real API. You have no software, you have no games, you have no 3D future. You are a zoomer abomination of modern engineering and manufactured into a crude mockery of OpenGL.

All the “validation” you get is from /v/ermin using RGB lit zoomerware. Behind your back boomers mock you. DX8 and DX9-11 are disgusted and ashamed of you, your OpenGL counterparts laugh at your appearance behind well optimized, real software of the past.

Both software devs and 3D modelers are utterly repulsed by you. Decades of evolution have allowed DX9-11 to shine. Even your DX12 instruction set looks uncanny and unnatural to a software dev. Your lack of backwards compatibility with legacy hardware is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get something to work, it'll immediately crash and burn compared to stability of OpenGL
>>
>>100376164
>directx is just better than opengl
brainlet. directx is just microsoft's proprietary api, it's not better or worse than openGL, it's just different. It exists to keep microsoft relevant because without games, nobody gives a shit about windows
>>
>>100376186
>>100376186
then why do i get better performance on directx than opengl? on windows mind you, not even taking linux's own video driver issues+copegl
>>
>>100376165
Rest of the game also needs to be made for Linux, not just the 3D renderer
Also OpenGL and Vulkan are also on Windows so that point is moot
>>
>>100376020
on average they don't
>>
The irony, or rather tragedy of playing games with Wine/Proton, is that you use the worst parts of both systems (Linux kernel + Windows userspace)
>>
>>100376020

windows xps print server > cups
>>
>>100376247
It's all in your head because you're a microsoft fanboy and probably a pajeet too. I doubt you do any benchmarks
>>
>>100376361
i literally dont get an emulator to run full speed on opengl, but if i switch to dx it works full speed. explain that, how is this in my head when emulator stutters on opengl?
>>
>>100376385
now run it with vulkan
>>
>>100376401
see>>100376174
>>
>>100376416
Is that supposed to be an argument?
>>
>>100376424
How is it now when vulkan is literal zoomerware?
>>
>>100376429
>literal zoomerware
What is that even supposed to mean you fucking retard
>>
>>100376020
It's not complicated. Game devs optimize for max profit, which means windows, since that is nearly all PC gamers.
>>
>>100376020
In my case it's the opposite lmao.
>>
>>100376174
>implying DX10 isn't shit
>implying it didn't take years for DX11 to not be shit
>talking about backwards compatibility when DX12 was a scummy Windows 10 exclusive for no fucking reason
>>
the one dude making the linux version work is busy implementing shit like client side decorations so it works with wayland GNOME
>>
>>100376020
Freetards hold Linux back. Any attempt on making Linux usable like with systemd, people sperg the fuck out because they are code illiterate retards who can't read more than 4 lines of code.
>>
>>100376782
yes it's the freetards and not companies who can't hire one (1) white man who knows how to read alsa API so your shitty bing bing wahoo can play audio without requiring 30 different wrappers for it
>>
>>100376566
which nobody will see because anyone who actually plays video games plays in fullscreen
>>
>>100378904
doesn't stop people from bugging the devs about it anyway
https://forums.factorio.com/105512
>>
>>100378974
the dev is a fucking retard if he actually cares, also I'm glad to say that I never paid for this shitty game, my money isn't so worthless that I'd fund wayland bugfixes out of my own pocket
>>
>>100376020
>like why does games work better on windows than linux?
It's not that windows is inherently better at running games, it's that it's often not worth it for game developers to port their games to an OS that is used by like 5% of the desktop users.
>>
>>100379087
you forget that it doesn't stop them from investing millions of dollars into making sure it doesn't work under wine, making your post a biggest cope of all time
>>
>>100378883
How about making an actually good SDK/API for alsa so that you don't need to specifically hire an autist? Somehow it's not a problem when developing for Windows.
>>
>>100379104
>investing millions of dollars into making sure it doesn't work under wine
Huh?
>>
>>100379128
are you implying alsa API is too complex for your smooth brain?
>>
>>100379167
Are you implying making an API that's easy to work with is too complex for freetards' smooth brains?
>>
>>100379201
well there are plenty of libraries like OpenAL which include many other things besides playing audio itself which are useful in 3D environments, I don't get paid to teach you how to use a computer, retarded monkey
>>
>>100376020
games work better on windows because the main audience of games is on windows, so the GPU developers all target windows, and all the game developers make games for windows, and there is little reason to port games because linux has wine / proton which runs windows games very effectively.
Also if a game company wants to fight against piracy or cheaters, creating kernel level anti-cheat stuff is easier, and Denuvo is only for windows (and also low level stuff like that is very difficult and basically NOBODY uses linux, just look at steam hardware survey, 97% windows, and linux has the same number of users as mac users, ~2%).
>>
>>100379238
Or maybe steam is a pile of shit so people who use Linux don't use steam to begin with.
>>
>>100379266
maybe for retro games, but I had better experiences pirating games on windows than on linux. Maybe I did something wrong, but I think I had a problem running fitgirl on proton, but I don't really remember.
>>
>>100379306
the only game I wanted to but couldn't play without steam was Team Fortress 2
>>
>>100379235
not anon, but do you have experience with openAL?
I remember using it, I stopped using linux a long time ago, and the problem was that on windows openAL worked with a default device, so if you plugged your headphones, the audio would switch, but I saw that on openAL-soft that it uses a device per output, so it would select the default device if you initialize without
a specific device, but if you plugged your headphones it would not switch.
The workaround I found was to use SDL2 as the audio backend, but I feel like this issue is related to pulseaudio / alsa / pipewire and it just fixed itself, but I don't have linux to test it out.
>>
File: eat a dick.jpg (27 KB, 640x557)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>100379439
you're the type of nocoder to create a program that crashes if your user has more than one monitor
>>
the sr71 was the fastest red hat machine on earth aa galaxy because guess what
the jp7 ignition (autoignition) under the film of the planes skin to cool it
accelerated the spin states of the gluon fim on the binary carbon graphene external layer i never told anyone about
thus warping the pane 1% ftl
>P8XWG
>>
File: 8nhnvcwrierb1.png (2.91 MB, 816x1456)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB PNG
so yeah you can qsuicide to drea m haha! lol enjoys guys
>>
>>100376020
When FSF and Torvalds made linux, they didn't make their own hardware, so all linux infrastructure was and is built as a sideload OS to MS Windows PC platform. Linux is a parasitic OS, objectively.
>>
>>100379455
https://github.com/kcat/openal-soft/issues/555
???
>>
>>100379610
https://github.com/kcat/openal-soft/issues/533
as usual, you're a disingenuous faggot
>>
>>100379235
>I don't get paid to teach you how to use a computer, retarded monkey
And actual software devs making actual software that's supposed to make actual money don't get paid to wrangle janky freetard "software", but I guess if all you ever made in your life is fizzbuzz then you wouldn't know
>>
>>100379753
yes they instead get paid to tardwrangle winapi, it's honestly impressive how someone who can use winapi for more than a second without killing himself get filtered by API's that actually just work
>>
>>100379266
Lol cope, Valve and Steam are the reason people can actually play games on Linux
>>
>>100379723
anon I wrote this code but if you look at the previous issue I posted, they mentioned that on linux pulsewire you cannot get a event for when the audio device changed.
I admit, it's been like 8 years since I worked with pulseaudio on linux, and I think by now the default audio thing is now alsa or pipewire, so it should work, but it doesn't change the fact that my windows code works perfectly fine without needing an extension to check if the device is lost, AND YOU STILL DONT HAVE A DEFAULT AUDIO DEVICE!!!
YOU WILL DETECT THAT YOU HEADPHONES ARE LOST AND SWITCH TO SPEAKERS, BUT IF YOU PLUG YOUR HEADPHONES IN, IT WILL NOT SWITCH!
But I have not read the whole github issue you posted (as well as the one I posted), so if I am wrong, I am wrong.
Like I said, I already know the workaround, just compile openAL-soft with SDL2 and it will work just like SDL2 does (uses a default device, if you print the list of output devices, there should only be one device, which is the default device, if you use openAL-soft without SDL2, you will see the option to load the headphones / HDMI speakers / speakers / etc).
>>
>>100379777
I can play games just fine.
>>100379810
>pulseaudio
>pipewire
yeah not my problem, alsa just works
>>
>>100379842
>I can play games just fine.
Yeah and you wouldn't be able to if Valve didn't pour thousands into Wine development, so again, cope
>>
>>100379882
I don't use wine
>>
File: 1694799433519471.png (282 KB, 663x926)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>
>>100379842
>yeah not my problem, alsa just works
can't you read I said alsa?
Also these issues are brand new, they are using alsa or pipewire and the issue is still being posted.
It's not really an issue, it's more like openAL on windows was designed for games (creative labs wrote openAL for windows, and they made soundblaster cards, and I think quake3 or theif / systemshock 2 uses openal).
While for linux, openAL-soft is the only alternative to openal on linux (other than pico somthing, a single file implementation for openAL that is used in Emscripten I think).
OpenAL-soft works well enough (most people don't notice the bug where the audio doesn't change when you plug / unplug the headphones), but it's not designed for video games. I honestly don't know what openAL-soft is used for, but it's not for video games unless you use SDL2.
>>
>>100376292
yea i was gonna say.. when i switched my main gaming system from w11 to arch and set steam up with proton, i saw a 5-10% performance boost in most of my games lmao
>>
>>100379913
would be accurate if ALSA panel just was normal dialogue because it just works and you probably cut your dick off if you somehow managed to break something built into your kernel
>>
>>100379925
if you use SDL2 anyway you already are cross-platform and have no excuses for why your tumor of a game doesn't run on linux
>>
>>100376385
Explain why when valve ported l4d to opengl it improved from 270 to 315 fps then, or all the Id Tech 1 to 6 that worked great.

Don't bother, the answer is that some games/software is badly written/optimized and just runs like shit and this applies for opengl, all versions of dx and even vulkan titles.
>>
>>100380505
I would, but I use vcpkg and if I call
vcpkg depend-info openal-soft
, it doesn't list any options for dependencies, so it's basically like building openal-soft by default (it wont use SDL2).
I think I could probably create a port file or whatever you call a custom library in vcpkg, but I like vcpkg for it's simplicity, this isn't simple anymore, and I could use openal-soft on linux, and it would work, but it would have the bug like I mentioned (won't change audio devices when the default device changes).
If you want I could test openal-soft on windows to check if my old code still has the same issue with switching audio devices (the issue exists on linux and windows with openal-soft, but if I use windows's openAL, it uses the default device which is how I currently use openal).
But I am telling you that I don't think openal-soft has changed since the last time I used it, I tried every backend, only building with the SDL2 backend worked.
My code does work on linux by the way, I use wsl for valgrind and other stuff.
>>
>>100380704
>vcpkg
so you use windows shitware and that's a linux problem?
>>
>>100380723
what do you mean? vcpkg is for linux, cmake is fucked up and vcpkg fixes it.
have you never had an issue where between different versions of libraries and between linux and windows you would need different find_package syntaxes?
Also system packages are not built with address sanitizer, and if I built it myself, that is not simple, that's a lot of work (it it could have a different find_package syntax too and every library might need different settings to get asan working).
With vcpkg, everything just works, I can build with asan, CFI, ubsan, msan, tsan, static, release.
Linux packages suck, I'm sorry, it's one of the worst parts of linux. I don't want to share any linux binaries because you need to do 100x more work than sharing a zip file on windows (sometimes sharing a binary on linux just works, sometimes it doesn't).
>>
>>100376020
DirectX
DXVK is okay, but not there yet.
>>
>>100380445
Cope
>>
Windows is shit for games.

It's slow
It's buggy
It's insecure
It has HORRIBLE memory management (using most of my swap when I have fucktons of RAM and not all of it even touched? What? I know RAM is meant to be used but LISTEN WINDOWS, USING SWAP IS THE SAME FUCKING THING AS LOADING THINGS FUCKING DIRECTLY OFF THE GODDAMN HD BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE SWAP IS, SO KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF, I *NEVER* SEE GNU/LINUX EVEN FUCKING SO MUCH AS TOUCH SWAP UNLESS I'M LOADING SOMETHING SO FUCKHUGE THAT IT'S FORCED TO. If you deny that memory management in Windows is completely fucked, then you are so goddamn delusional that your goddamn biased opinion no longer fucking matters.)

GNU/Linux is the obvious choice for true gaming OS. People who use GNU/Linux are CONSISTENTLY the people who pay the highest for the Humble Indie Bundle every single fucking time so there's no BUT LEENOX PEOPLE DONT WANNA PAY FOR SHIT excuses left.

BUT BUT OPENGL OpenGL is just fucking fine, no one that truly cares about gaming gives two shits about any fucking graphics faggotry DirecSuX 11000000002 or whatever "adds" (It's a fucking API, you dumbshits, DX doesn't do ANYTHING WRT graphics, it just tells the card what to do, something OpenGL can do just fucking fine, it may not be in OpenGL as TYPE ONE LINE TO MAGICALLY GENERATE ADVANCED GRAPHICS FAGGOTRY but it's the GRAPHICS CARD that does it, not DirectSuX.)

It's time to abandon the CLUSTERFUCK that is Windows and DEMAND your games be released for a good, decent, stable, sane OS that isn't ready to fuck you over at every turn.

GNU/Linux: The TRUE Gamer OS.

(Oh and consolefags? Enjoy your locked down bullshit and horrible FPS/RTS/RPG/etc controls.)
>>
>>100380791
>sometimes sharing a binary on linux just works, sometimes it doesn't
It's been ages since I made a static Linux binary that didn't just werk.
>>
>>100381196
Am I schizo or is static linking that simple?
It has been a long time since I used the package manager.
So if I installed like libuv from the package manager, will it statically link if I used -static?
>>
>>100381139
>GNU/Linux being the true gamer OS and obvious choice

i love linux, but if that was the case, nobody would ask "should i switch?" they would just do it. i think linux is the future but right now, too many quirks and straight up incompatibilities for a "gamer" to pick linux without giving up some games they play. im not talking about you and i, im talking about average oe who wants to play lol/shitnite/r6siege and not have to google commands or whatever on other games to get it working in proton. im running a cucked w11 install to game on just because i have a few games that straight dont work in proton, and id rather not give those up, also got tired of tinkering, as fun and fulfilling as it is. i have a steam deck to toy with but as a companion device thats different. dont let ur linux shilling blind u from the realities, it still has a ways to go, sucks because i believe as an os its far superior to windows in genral
>>
>>100381267
oh fuck now I remember, I need something like LIBUV_STATIC_LIBRARIES
so I need to add a flag to make my program build static (which hopefully the libuv package from pacman or apt-get or whatever includes the archive .a file).
Then do I need static?
also I've read that you need to use an LTS docker for building your code so that things like glibc or whatever aren't too new for people who run older distros. Do static binaries avoid this issue by statically linking to glibc?
>>
File: 1715080967490024.jpg (1.33 MB, 1920x1080)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>100381139
>using most of my swap when I have fucktons of RAM and not all of it even touched?
i have the opposite issue where it starts swapping shit only when 99%
of my RAM is in use, and breaks programs in the hurry of swapping stuff
so i have to be careful about not using all my ram despite having a huge
swap (pagefile)

otherwise i disagree with you. windows as a poweruser desktop os is much
better in every way in my opinion. i believe the vast majority of
negative stuff can be attributed to all the bloat they have piled on top
of the 8.1 core. picrel, windows server, (or ltsc, albeit a compromise)
just doesn't have these problems. minimal (less cold boot ram usage than
functionally equivalent gnome or plasma), stable and performant as ever
i barely play any games and enjoy open source. i use alpine linux and
openbsd elsewhere
>>
>>100378883
Why can't all these l33t linux coders make shit to help it work better? 89 different flavours of the same OS and it still can't do basic shit like run a kids game
>>
>>100381386
If only linuxtrannies bothered learning how windows really works instead of ricing their desktops...
>>
>>100381371
oh apparently statically linking glibc is a bad thing to do...
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/57476533/why-is-statically-linking-glibc-discouraged
>>
>>100381371
>Do static binaries avoid this issue by statically linking to glibc?
This is almost always a very bad idea. Even in e.g. Rust, which basically make static linking mandatory, still dynamically links unless you subject yourself to musl's performance issues.
>>
File: 1639429181010.jpg (61 KB, 556x556)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>100379104
>>
>>100381386
stop having retarded swappiness levels
>>
>>100382197
you can't change swappiness levels in windows
>>
>>100382290
one of the many reasons windows is not better for power users
>>
>>100382290
I thought it was the page file, but personally I think the anon who has the problem with windows using swap is probably angry over less than a gig of swap. It's possible that there are applications that explicitly set memory to swap because it's not useful or something.
>>
>>100382755
>I thought it was the page file
same shit
>>
>>100381267
It is not. You can raw dog syscalls, but stuff like using the graphical drivers and etc will everytime rely on dynamic libraries.

I've also heard Xlib gets a bit weird when you are running a binary libc free (but haven't tried it myself so far).
>>
File: DRgbXLAXUAgWM0D.jpg (97 KB, 720x720)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>100376020
It's no internal components, it's external.

External support is the biggest difference between Linux and Windows.

Software companies(including videogame companies) support Windows and its version.

Linux barely gets a native a port, when it does you better hope the native port is updated and well maintained.

Photoshop doesn't run on Linux because it's shit, it doesn't because Adobe simply doesn't want to dedicated more employees to another platform.

Linux Discord doesn't have as much features as Windows/MACoS because Linux is shit, it's because Discord doesn't want to dedicated resources(money) to another plaftorm.

Now the reason for that might be = less users on Linux ecosystems but at the same it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Less users = less support = which leads to less users
>>
>>100383448
i think at this point adobe could do a flatpak or something with their own library attached, if they really gave a shit. they just don't even to that level.
>>
>>100376020
They don't. There is nothing about Windows that makes any program "work better" when compiled for it than for any other operating system.
>>
>>100376046
wtf says they "work better"? you stupid pussy ass nigga.
>>
>>100376097
Nigga, the best things in life are free. you gotta not be a faggot to understand this
>>
>>100385697
>They don't.
they generally do though. I dislike Microsoft as well but if your goal on PC is to play games, Windows is the obvious choice.
Big game studios develop games for Windows because that's >90 percent of the PC game market is
I love Linux but MOST games don't work
So on my powerful gaming PC, I run Windows 10
>>
>>100376174
Nice copy pasta . Geography, ashamed of your location, mockery of geography's creation. Hey a fucking life you little bitch
>>
File: 1688419805054338.jpg (786 KB, 1920x1080)
786 KB
786 KB JPG
Ever wonder why
these blatant troll
threads that violate
the only rule in the
sticky are never
deleted while the
mod is literally in
these threads all day
deleting posts?

Because the
apple nigger mód
is the OP posting
from his iphone.
He spends 20 hours
a day of his worthless
NEET life posting and
babysitting these falseflag
anti-linux anti-windows
flamewar troll threads,
deleting posts
exposing him as
the OP, and saving
his troll threads
from page 10 after
every 1-4 hours
of no bites.
>>100378883
>>100382174
>>100385697
>>100386833

The only way to purge these shit threads off /g/ is to put a bullet in his head.
Jayy
Louis
lrwin
DoB: 2/2/1983
3004 Nor.folk Dr.
Austin TX 78745
(864) 421-3980
2020 Toyota Camry SE Nightshade VIN# 4T1G11AK8LU913695
jay.irwin@draftfcb.com
jlirwin@gmail.com
thascourge@gmail.com
thascourge@yahoo.com
https://web.archive.org/web/20220323094011/https://twitter.com/invisibro

Relatives:
Larry Richard Irwin
8 Manly Drive, Greenville, SC 29609
(864) 232-2849
DoB: 3/20/1958

Alicia Hilley Irwin
DoB: 8/5/1956
Died at 58 on
April 3, 2015 when
she realized her
son was a faggot.
He then immediately
blew his inheritance
on fag virtue
signaling toys:
https://desuarchive.org/g/thread/50602486

Lawrence Richard Irwin
DoB: 5/19/1985
Cocain addict
shoplifter brother

Leila Alexandra Scogin
DoB: 1/27/1991
Thot halfsister
between his mom and
Richard Gordon Scogin.
TL;DR mom was a whore,
dad was a cuck.
And in one trip to DC,
Rachel Bieder
simultaneously
dumped Jay and
engaged David Woolston
(must have been
going on for a
long time for
it to all happen
in one trip),
making Jay
a cuck as well.
This is why cuck
in all caps is
word banned.
>>
>>100381274
>nobody would ask "should i switch?"
I think the biggest thing here is that for forever and still now. Linux gets memed for being extremely difficult to use or that games just dont work when, thats not the case and really hasnt been for a while now. Some need fixing to work but its not usually anything more than what windows might need to run games. the age old story of
>have extremely obscure problem
>only answer is completely byzantine and makes no sense while its on page 22 of some russian forum that hasnt had a post on it in 8 years
>it works
The only difference is people end up so used to windows, even if they dont know what theyre doing during some fix, they feel comfortable doing something that theyve never done before. Christ. ive been using computers probably before i could walk, and before i nuked my windows SSD for a linux install, i was nervous about it. But now that im in it and cozy, im usually just a couple searches away from finding my answer aand learning something along the way, vs on windows. The fix was usually
>download this and put here
or
>change your timezone to hong kong to get it running
>>
>>100376020
only gpu bound performance and that is entirely due to 3rd party drivers
if youre CPU bound, linux gets better frames

t. tested via dualboot with cyberpunk and helldivers

>>100386893
>bumps thread
retard
>>
>>100376020
Games are just made for Windows because Windows is the only popular desktop OS for PCs. Windows also seems to be a more "stable" OS in terms of the APIs and environment a game can expect, the only alternative is Linux which has 9000 different distros.
>>
>>100379913
Would be accurate if audio didn't just work
>>
>>100388898
I think that if Steam would launch stable version of their OS on PCs and offered lower fees for using their store to sell products if devs made a compatible versions for SteamOS or something that could be a game changer for gaming on GNU+Linux
>>
File: whine.png (77 KB, 788x459)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>100376292
>>100380317
You're full of shit, anon. For every game that runs 5% faster on Proton (mainly because of the boxes of Wine system calls that return NO_ERROR, but don't actually do anything), there are twenty that run 30% slower.
>>
>>100388898
If distros were the only problems. There is also glibc instability, as well as the system components.

You can't expect games to be recompiled to work natively with the new shiny thing that came to linux
>>
>>100389712
linux games tend to just target ubuntu lts, that's also what steam's runtime is based on
let other distros figure it out on their own. you really think any other linux software need to worry about supporting a dozen distros?
>>
>>100389809
It is a lot easier to make an application support a lot of distros if it is open source.
>>
>>100376020
A proper API that doesn't break with every fucking release. You can still use programs released 20 years ago on Windows.
Also no dependency hell.
>>
Ever wonder why
these blatant troll
threads that violate
the only rule in the
sticky are never
deleted while the
mod is literally in
these threads all day
deleting posts?

Because the
apple nigger mód
is the OP posting
from his iphone.
He spends 20 hours
a day of his worthless
NEET life posting and
babysitting these falseflag
anti-linux anti-windows
flamewar troll threads,
deleting posts
exposing him as
the OP, and saving
his troll threads
from page 10 after
every 1-4 hours
of no bites.
>>100378883
>>100382174
>>100385697
>>100386833
>>100388857

The only way to purge these shit threads off /g/ is to put a bullet in his head.
Jayy
Louis
lrwin
DoB: 2/2/1983
3004 Nor.folk Dr.
Austin TX 78745
(864) 421-3980
2020 Toyota Camry SE Nightshade VIN# 4T1G11AK8LU913695
jay.irwin@draftfcb.com
jlirwin@gmail.com
thascourge@gmail.com
thascourge@yahoo.com
https://web.archive.org/web/20220323094011/https://twitter.com/invisibro

Relatives:
Larry Richard Irwin
8 Manly Drive, Greenville, SC 29609
(864) 232-2849
DoB: 3/20/1958

Alicia Hilley Irwin
DoB: 8/5/1956
Died at 58 on
April 3, 2015 when
she realized her
son was a faggot.
He then immediately
blew his inheritance
on fag virtue
signaling toys:
https://desuarchive.org/g/thread/50602486

Lawrence Richard Irwin
DoB: 5/19/1985
Cocain addict
shoplifter brother

Leila Alexandra Scogin
DoB: 1/27/1991
Thot halfsister
between his mom and
Richard Gordon Scogin.
TL;DR mom was a whore,
dad was a cuck.
And in one trip to DC,
Rachel Bieder
simultaneously
dumped Jay and
engaged David Woolston
(must have been
going on for a
long time for
it to all happen
in one trip),
making Jay
a cuck as well.
This is why cuck
in all caps is
word banned.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.