[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Elon.webm (1.14 MB, 480x852)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB WEBM
What's this guy's problem?
>>
>>101177429
CIA is shooting him with cocaine injection rays so he fails and Joe Biden can take over twitter again.
>>
>>101177429
bro is just jerking off ghosts to save america like donny t https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1BX5sIoE_0
don't hate elon for trying to help america using technology and money to do it
>>
>>101177429
he is one of us
>>
>>101177429
>What's this guy's problem?
when you don't depend on anyone and many people depend on you, you have the freedom to do many things that other people don't, including acting like a retard in public.

To be honest, I do this kind of thing myself and I'd do the same in his place, maybe worse.
>>
>>101177429
this is what amber heard pussy does to a motherfucker
>>
seems EDS and TDS.

Elon and Trump derangement syndromes

migrate to your caves, apes
>>
>>101177429
keyed
>>
>>101177429
He has to pretend Tesla is not going bankrupt
>>
He fried his brains with drugs.
>>
>>101177429
>DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS
>>
>>101177429
Autism
>>
>>101177429
I can't decide if the guy means well and he just didn't have the political knowledge to understand what what he was getting into or if he is one of many actors installed by the "intelligence" community. I have the exact same opinion of Trump.
>>
>>101180378
Billionares tend to get isolated and weird.
This is not me saying anyone should like him nor does it excuse his actions.
>>
File: 1719147499760172.png (108 KB, 646x633)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>101177429
i notice older politicians do energetic stuff like this to prove they still can, and so any initial photos get reposted ig
>>
File: Want-to-Beleive.jpg (283 KB, 1477x2067)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>101177488
guy is so deeply embedded with the DOD I don't see how this is possible
>>
>>101180390
I want to like him. I want to like Trump. I want to have some confidence that our political system is real but I increasingly do not feel that way. Elon may have just been a pressure relief valve. Really don't know.
>>
>>101180444
It's ok to not like them. It's ok to be entirely tired of them. It's important to move on to potentially better choices.
>>
File: 1706265858853628.png (301 KB, 500x500)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>101177755
>C'MON
>[incoherent screaming]
I've never cared much for MS, but I'll always respect Ballmer's energy.
>>
>>101177429
brain damage from drug usage, it's obvious to anyone with a bit of experience dealing with drug users.
I doubt he'll hit 60, he will die from cardiac arrest or from a stroke before then, his roids-without-exercise body is a dead giveaway that he has no one to take care of him and that he can't do basic maintenance unlike most billionaires that spend millions on their health.
>>
>>101180444
realize whatever conspiracy is real or not they are still human beings with issues. I agree with the anon saying billionaires get isolated. Having all that wealth and being basically unresponsible is insane, not even kings could live like that. Aristocracy had actual responsibilities and duties to carry and not an almost infinite wealth and power to change the whole world
>>
>>101177429
it's just his le based retard persona
>>
>>101180485
Sounds great but these are the pseudo "right wing" guys who are in power. This is what we have to work with. Both Elon and Trump are saying they want to flood the US with street shitters to destroy the wages of tech workers.
>>
>>101181095
How can you say they are isolated? They both own major media sites and are constantly in the press. They both surround themselves with jews who cook up stupid ideas like flooding the US with indians and chinks 'legally.'

I don't think either of them fundamentally understand that a country IS NOT a business. A country is a race of people who as an aggregate group express their ideals through a shared culture that our government is supposed to reflect inward and outward. Both of these guys are like, lets flood the US with street shitters to depress the wages of Americans, we're right wing.

Elons home country was destroyed by mass immigration. He has his destroyed home country to look to to see where this is headed. He still doesn't get it.
>>
>>101177429
when some fat ass nigga tryin' to be kawaii on stage
>>
>>101177429
Lefttards being obsessed with hating him and not shutting up for 2 minutes, is his biggest problem probably.
>>
>>101181451
what makes you think elon has any say over the jews' plan
or any way to stop it at this stage, for that matter
>>
>>101181468
Biggest problem is leftist know Musk's winning and he's right. Thats why they're attacking him 24/7. Not only is he winning in terms of his wealth growing billions (as this makes all the marxists mald), but also he's winning in terms information warfare because people understand that what Musk is saying is true.

>Men are men and women are women, never shall the two intermix
>Anyone castrating children should be sentenced to death
>Borders needs to be secured and immigration needs to be vetted legally
>Wars need to be pulled back
>Regulations needs to be streamlined such that it allows businesses to grow
>America needs to build and grow

These trigger the authoritarian marxists
>>
>>101181523
Also

>America is the greater country in the world (this triggers marxists the most as they hate America)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.