[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I met this guy from Discord specifically, and we have been talking for months. I never told him about this ever, neither does he knows my real name, but somehow he matched with me on Tinder... My heart kinda sank because how the fuck did he find my Tinder profile? Yes he does knows my living location, is that how he found me? just get matches around my area and my profile decided to show up on his list by either luck or constant swiping on his end?
>>
>>101206672
He changed his region maybe. Anyways enjoy your gay sex
>>
>>101206672
>but somehow he matched with me on Tinder
You swiped right on him, too, retard.
>>
>>101206672
Does your profile reflect your personality? If so, yes.
PS: Faggot
>>
>>101206704
I swipe right without even looking at times quickly, because I just want to match with anyone and don't really care. Must have done so without seeing or realizing.
>>
One time a client was showing me something on his phone and I saw he had Tinder installed, this guy was married, so I made a fake account as a female of his same age and started swiping until I found him just to laugh at his profile. It's funny seeing the tinder profile of people you know irl
>>
>>101206672
He probably intercepted your network's RAWGENTOO packets and used them to find your info. You're fucked unless you go to https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Installation and follow the instructions carefully. After you've installed it, be sure to install NSA_COWSAY and make it print your public IP address. Then you should print the contents of the terminal out on a piece of A0 paper (A4 WILL NOT WORK DUE TO ELECTRICAL INTERFETTERENCE) and eat the paper while naked. Then do the Macarena 6 times. Should fix your issue.
>>
why are women so retarded?
>>
File: 1718606768939373.webm (503 KB, 864x1168)
503 KB
503 KB WEBM
>>101206672
Yeah, seems so, faggot.
Never disclose private information to strangers on the interwebs, baka

Don't trust him, ghost him and hope he won't stalk you in any way... or worse...
>>
>>101206672
>but somehow he matched with me on Tinder
takes two
>>
>>101206768
what makes you think he didnt do that?
retard
>>>lgbt
>>>adv
>>
>>101207010
He's not from my area, he lives almost across the world. He had to have specifically been looking for me if he somehow found my profile, because to find my profile, he'd have to change his settings to my location which I stupidly told him.
>>
>>101206768
How the fuck do gays keep propagating when such darwinawardworthy bullshit is their standard practice
>>
>>101206870
What is wrong with that phone?
>>
>>101206768
damn…. thats ducking sad

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.