[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (2.18 MB, 1919x1079)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
How is waybar so based? Its configuration is nice and you can keep it simple or rice it as much as you want.
>>
How do you like Hyperland?
I’ve been f-ing around with Sway on a minimal Fedora install myself.
Impression I got was it’s possibly more likely to break, or change suddenly and it scared me off.
>>
File: file.png (135 KB, 695x724)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>101211267
Hyprland is in the official fedora repo now, the package maintainer is the same that maintains the COPR packages, it works great. Only thing has happened is having an hyprland config option changed, so I got the hyprland error message that my config file was wrong, commented the option and that was it. It is stable.
>>
>>101211233
Use inpaint on your gens. At least for the eyes.
>>
>>101211233
That looks as, and your pape looks like shit. Pay an artfag instead; shit's me a stokre looking it.
>>
>>101211838
>t. unemployed graphical designer
>>
>>101211843
Nigga, I can't draw. I can't even hold a pencil. Nigga, I ain't even got a job.
>>
>>101211233
based hyprland enjoyer
>>
>>101211233
tsmt, waybar is literally the only thing wayland has going for it
>>
>>101211267
Hyprland usually doesn't fail dramatically, it just tells you that there is a error in the config at line x.

I've hit no crashes since they moved to a new Wayland impl a few weeks ago.
>>
>>101211233
I'm wondering what kind of drooling troglodyte that looked at that gen and thought "Yeah, that's desktop background material right there."
>>
>>101211267
I'm a completely retarded newfag and I haven't broken hypr yet so take my (retarded) word for it that it's foolproof
>>
>>101211267
I haven't had any breaks from hyprland
one thing that does happen is sometimes plugins have a delay for they are updated to meet the newest version, which is fair enough for me because it's in active development, there is one plugin this happens with every update and the other two I use have never lagged behind
>>
>>101215084
How did you get to set it up my retarded fren?
>>
>>101215488
this, it is really stable nowadays
>>101215718
are you asking on how to install it or his config files?
>>
post rice
>>
File: image.png (473 KB, 679x579)
473 KB
473 KB PNG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.