[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What fastlisp does it it takes pure lambdas and makes them behave much more similarly to scheme. Previously coding in pure lambdas was a very frustrating activity: almost as frustrating as writing in machine language. I have gone to great effort to take the mystery out of the lambda calculus and make it human readable. This is the hill that I'm willing to die on. After 12 years of research I am so sure of fastlisp that I am willing to stake everything on it. Currently alot of people are very negative to me and are quick to shut me down when I try to spread the good word of fastlisp. I don't mind those haters because they are putting their names out for being on the wrong side of history. In 100 years I will be looked upon like a nikola tesla or a leonardo da vinci. My ancestors are smiling on me. it takes a really intelligent and wise person to fight so hard for simplicity. I am struggling to simplify computing for you all: to finish the work of Hillbert and Shonfinkle. I may not live to see the day when people realize I was right, but I will smile on your offspring from heaven as they code in my language. Fastlisp is the language of the Enterprise. I think even the extraterrestrials are impressed and cheering me on. For those of you who believe in me, know my power is also in you.
>>
>>101213734
>pic
I see archeology pieces like this and I just want to destroy them.
>>
>>101213744
ikr, imagine having a neck as thick as your cock. That's how the ancient egyptians do.
>>
>>101213744
OP pic is a facsimile image of an ancient alien visitor from over 5 millenia ago. Fuck off.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.