[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

how long until we have tech that reliably produces genetically modified babies who are beautiful,smart,athletic,immune to diseases and create the perfect human race ? will chinks beat us to it ?
>>
>>101213906
when jews start pushing this shit people need to start getting armed.
Envision this;
>send kid to school
>at school there are genetically modified perfect beings who mogg him out of the universe
>kid gets no pussy, literal incel
>same goes for the girls, there are going to be gigastacy cyborgs at school
>now your kids are societal rejects or at best they are going to fuck the other humans but develop some kind of inferiority complex and there is nothing you can do about it
this is genocide.
>>
>>101213983
>muh genocide
just genetically engineer your own children, retard
poorfags won't even be able to afford the tech anyway
>>
>>101213983
If the Jews start using it it's the end of them. Their mental illnesses are what keeps Judaism running.
>>
>>101213983
>getting armed
You are the same kind of retard who posts his gun on /pol/ but has killed a grand total of 0 jews, 0 nigs, and 0 spics.
Muh guns and then does JACKSHIT with them. Fuck off back to preddit and LARP there.
>>
>>101213906
I hope they'll use it to create hermaphrodite superhumans and end all gender related nonsense
>>
>>101213906
Not that long. But it doesn't matter because they will be spiritually as dead as you are.
>>
>>101214022
i am a gentleman, in the business of moving pawns, not dying in the streets. My goals are ultimately met either way and i make sure to compensate my pawns for their efforts.
>>
>>101214915
Sure thing, copelord. You own guns as a way to virtue signal, yet you're afraid to use them.
>>
>>101213906
Chine has already started. You are way behind the curve, anon.

>>101214019
I cannot see how Tay-Sachs could possibly provide any advantage.
>>
>>101216528
>Chine has already started.
[sauce required]
>>
>>101213906
In the range of hundreds of years. Nothing in biology is cut and dry either.
Increasing intelligence could mean that your child flat out is on the autism spectrum, or is more susceptible to any number of mental disorders. Terry Davis was a savant in programming, but ultimately whatever made him a savant also came with schizophrenia.
Resistance to diseases, whatever that means, could lead to auto immune disorders or increased susceptibility to allergies. And also, if you don't fking vaccinate your kids, you can't train their immune system to new shit that pops up.
Athletic means completely different things to different areas. A gymnast, body builder, and a runner all need completely different body proportions to one another to excel in their fields. Same thing with sports; football and basketball have completely priorities when it comes to body proportions. Also, if you don't ultimately lead them to pursue athletics, that's a wasted opportunity.
Beauty is a social construct that changes all the time. There's also no telling that your child could be in a house fire or whatever and be permanently scarred.
>>
>>101213906
They already did this decades ago (I know because the genetically perfect baby was me)
>>
>>101219003
NTA but https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6724388/
>>
>>101213906
I'd like to genetically modify her babies by bearing her chink if you catch my drift
>>
I'd rather have a clone of myself to play video games with.
>>
>>101219411
>aborting babies is fine
>poisoning the population with an experimental vaccine is fine
>protecting the manufacturer of that vaccine against lawsuits at the federal level is fine
but
>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T MAKE BABIES IMMUNE TO HIV THINK OF BIG PHARMA PROFITS
>>
>>101219003
There was one Chinese scientist that genetically modified embryos to be resistant to HIV. Last we heard of him, he was arrested, stripped of his titles, and his research was under deep scrutiny by essentially everyone.

>>101219431
We already have methods of treating HIV patients.
>>
>>101219460
Yes, methods that rely on taking meds for life. Big pharma profits. Don't think goy just do as you're told, surely the same regulatory body who hid evidence pointing toward common side effects of a vaccine that was virtually forced on the population wouldn't lie to you and has your best interests in mind, not those of the companies paying them money to lobby for their own interests.
>>
>>101219475
>wow this regulatory body hid evidence of side effects surely there must be a conspiracy here
>suggests that genetically modifying people without fully studying the biomechanics of that gene is good
Double standard much?
>>
Cybernetics and nanomachines will be the real deal while genetic engineering is a vanity project
>>
>>101213906
>how long until we have tech that reliably produces genetically modified babies who are beautiful,smart,athletic,immune to diseases and create the perfect human race ?
we already do, its called BWC
>will chinks beat us to it ?
well the bug women are trying to steal it... but we'll see
>>
>>101213906
nakaԁashi
>>
>>101213906
>all shitskins genetically modify their kids to be white
>>
File: 1701776836813930.gif (354 KB, 500x491)
354 KB
354 KB GIF
>>101213906
>niggers exterminate themselves
>>
>>101213906
White people already have this through natural biological means. We just need to restart Lebensborn. I don't understand the issue, it's not a matter of technology, it's a matter of political will.
>>
>>101220325
Only the brownies in the Americas would.
>>
>>101220357
>White people already have this through natural biological means.
>>>/x/
>>
>>101213906
race to reach this is already in motion across USA and Europe (at minimum), and I would be surprised if the Chinese and Japanese don't try their hand at it
>>
File: 1716407390939764.jpg (86 KB, 888x499)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>101220488

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.