[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: person-105269.jpg (92 KB, 960x538)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Did this shithole implement some kind of AI?
I tried getting myself banned by posting uncensored images on blue boards, but nothing happens.
After the "Post Successful" page, my thread just doesn't exist.
And I can't reply with said images on blue boards. Posting foes to 100% and then gives me a captcha error, although I obviously have the right captcha.
What the hell?
>>
>>101214008
>gookmoot replaced jannies with ai
Hopefully we will se something like this.
>>
>>101214021
Hm, it worked on some other board.
But why why would image upload be broken for only some boards?
Doesn't make sense.
>>
>>101214008
>After the "Post Successful" page, my thread just doesn't exist.
That is part of 4chans new spam protection. you have to make some normal posts in other threads for the system to trust you.
>>
>>101214765
Interesting.
But wouldn't bots be able to fake "normal" posts and pass through?
>>
>>101214844
Ofc they can, its a game of cat and mouse. 4chan adds some protection and the bots learn to bypass it in a few days and after that 4chan adds some other protection...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.