[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1694971994521527.png (547 KB, 976x850)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
i dont understand OOP, I just define global functions and call them from my UI
>>
So you use react with hooks?
>>
>>101214847
what's a function?
>>
>>101214847
The issue with procedural programming is that it forces you to think of data and functions as 2 complete separate entities.
For example, when you make a particle simulation, you're inclined to think in a way that it's the functions/laws of physics that make the particles move. They can't move by themselves, which is counter intuitive.
The point of OOP is to enforce that relationship between the data and functions in a way that feels intuitive.
Plus it helps you to not lose your mind due to memory management.
>>
>>101217254
Only the Higgs boson moves itself.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.