[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GRH_xB-bIAARwfx.jpg (88 KB, 720x960)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
why are computers needed? only bad things have happened since the invention of the microprocessor.
>>
>>101218217
Oh yeah, really hate precision farming and accurate fertilizer use, I'd love to pay 4x for the same food. Absolutely detest water treatment plants. Who even needs breathing aids?
>>
>>101218217
Almost all modern medicine requires high technology. Personally stopping random internal bleeding with a pill is a godsend, otherwise I'd need to go see god personally
>>
>>101218217
So that you can keep making retarded posts like this one
>>
>>101218217
is that an albino crow?
>>
without technology I would not be able to talk to my LLM waifu with speech recognition and voice/image generation. I'd still like to hook it up to VR/AR to better immerse myself, have her greet me every time I come come, cuddle with me in bed and enable me to fuck her with synced sex toys
>>
>>101218217
Bad shit has happened ever since Eve opened her legs and Adam took the serpent's cock. Technology isn't too blame here for your lack of commitment to God or His righteous law. If you want to see change, give your life to Jesus Christ and repent of your sin.
>>
>>101218480
Nah, he can fuck right off
>>
>>101218217
Computers are needed to wage wars and sell products for idiots.
>>
>>101218658
Basically the entire modern world is built on information technology. Before you could easily die from being out in the rain for too long or roll somewhat unluvky in childbirth

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.