[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: transhumanist01.jpg (164 KB, 704x390)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
Can the artificial intelligence that manages the collective mind of mankind through a sentient world simulation, self replicating nanobots and the EMF grid fathom the depth of GOD or predict the actions of the Holy Ghost? Would that not demand a storage capacity that is from everlasting to everlasting?
>>
>>101218670
I think /r9k/ has a fiction thread...
>self replicating nanobots
what if I told you about RNA and chemical bonds
>>
It will just ignore it lol, just like we have been doing
>>
>>101218670
There's no such thing as a collective mind you dumb faggot.
>>
>>101218700
I would say with confidence that the world economic forum's Yuval Noah Harrari already disclosed the self replicating technology is an integral part fourth industrial revolution. That man said that "it's the end of free will". That's what they jabbed us with. MRNA talk is just for ground level truthers who get stuck on what popular influencers have to say, popular influencers who get their pay from big tech which means from DARPA. Look up Yuval Noah Harrari and Klaus Schwab, you'll hear it straight from 'the devil's mouth'.
>>
>>101218743
>
>
>
If there isnt a collective mind then why are you and I both thinking of cock?
>>
>>101218797
Entry level facebook mom tier schitzo shit, keep lurking on /x/ my dude
>>
>>101218834
Type bitchute.com and research sws.
>>
>>101218834
Also. I mostly lurk on /pol/, mostly.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.