[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719531996782201.png (872 KB, 867x1137)
872 KB
872 KB PNG
I saw an AI movie where the two characters didn’t move at all. And their faces didn’t move either. Just their mouths. And the background kinda morphed while music played. And people were very very impressed at how far AI had come. And we’re talking about how a year or two from now AI will put Hollywood out of business. And I wasn’t sure if I had a stroke because not only was it not impressive but it wasn’t a “movie” it was barely a short. And it just feels a lot like when bitcoin first peaked and “block chain” businesses were popping up. And Coca Cola needed blockchain. And frito lays needed block chain. And everyone was talking about how in two years blockchain was going to be the only thing we did business with anymore. It seems the same now but replace blockchain with AI. And what I learned from that is people who want to sell you AI really talk a lot about how great it is. But if you look at it realistically it’s just a mediocre technology that has limits which we will soon discover that stops its not so apparent exponential growth. Eventually it will just be an air fryer. A tool with a couple of great uses, some decent ones. But you’re not going to build a house or fly a plane with an air fryer.
>>
honestly in america I was shocked when bread remained completely fine for over a month
>>
You typed all that shit just to say you moved your goalpost? 3 years ago the shit we see today was unthinkable.
>>
>>101218940
FPBP
>>
>>101218900
mucho texto
but it sounds very much like one of will.i.am's recent music videos
just AI people in bland landscapes with the talking face edited on
>>
AI image generation still can't get hands right.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.