[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bostil.png (14 KB, 498x341)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
how can i access the problematic site known as "Rumble" without upsetting Xi ?
>>
>>101219517
tor
>>
>>101219517
If they dont block data center IPs, just get a VPN. Perhabs something like Mullvad. DO NOT use free VPNs and be aware that you are not untracable/unhackable because of those. Alternatively, check if tor browser works, although it will be slow af. If they block datacenter IPs, your only option is to use residential proxy that is going to be expensive but it should work.
>>
Thanks Alexandre for being our bald Xi
>>
>>101219714
>you are not untracable/unhackable because of those
but i want everyone to know that i am viewing the verboten stuffs

why would i wanna hide that?
>>
>>101219517
The world would be better if we blocked India Africa and Brazil from the Internet until y'all learned to get along with the rest of us and stopped being dirty rotten scam artists
>>
>>101219714
Does brazil arrest you or something for a vpn?
>>
>>101219517
You don't need to access Rumble. It's just retards on there anyway.
>>
>>101219517
pls come to brasil
>>
>>101219911
Alexandre tried to fine 100.000 brl for VPN use, but it's literally unenforceable
>>
>>101219517
why don't they just tell the brazilian government to fuck off?
I doubt that they're hosting servers in brazil so brazilian government wouldn't have any power over them right?
just call them faggots and tell them to eat shit
>>
>>101219517
Over throw your dictator
>>
>>101220459
On a similar note, don't you get fined for piracy in Germany? Does it actual get enforced?
>>
>>101220914
>Does it actual get enforced?
Depends on how you look at it. Are there entire hordes of lawyers swarming public torrents to send you free toilet paper aka c&d letters? Yes.
Do those matter? Not if you have a lawyer capable of pulling up his own pants or just use a VPN or don't download the latest capeshit yiffy remix since it's mostly only those that are monitored. Niche shit you don't need a VPN for not even in the shithole that is Germany.
>>
File: rumble.png (16 KB, 486x383)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>101220769
frog bros our response?
>>
>>101219882
I am guessing that this would get you unnecessary attention
>>101219911
No idea. I am not a lawyer. Verify that yourself.
>>
Move to a country that isn't ideologically subservient to goymerica
>>
Why would you want to browse that glownet? Lula is based for getting those fags out of Brazil, tho they probably just don't want to allow Brazilian IPs for commercial reasons and they're pretending is government censor.
>>
>>101219517
>be brazilnig
>go to rumble and search for tiddies instead of bunda
>govt mad
>bans rumbel
seu buceta
>>
>>101222324
>>101222475
It's not about ideology anymore, and Lula is just a puppet

Alexandre was put in the supreme tribunal by Temer and those who supported Dilma's impeachment. Now he's using Lula because it's convenient to have this polarization of left and right

He's pro-establishment, nothing else, as far him and the other corrupts are in power doesn't matter if the left or the right wins. When Bolsonaro was in power he had zero governability, now Lula has zero governability as well?
>>
>>101222993
almost like (((they))) were in power all the time. luck them people are willing to sell everything like good cattle.
>>
>>101219517
Just use a free VPN.
>>
>>101221000
>don't download the latest capeshit yiffy remix since it's mostly only those that are monitored

can you tell me more about this? What do you mean monitored?
>>
>>101219517
You don't, macaco.
Tech support threads should be posted to >>>/wsr/
>>
>>101219517
The retarded countries are filtering themselves from the internet, and this is supposed to be a bad thing?
How do we get India banned bros? Cow slaughterhouse?
>>
>>101223260
Means copyright troll companies hired by the rights owner watch it so they can sue people and then offer to settle for $2000 or so.
>>
>>101224115
India really needs a great wall
>>
>>101219517
Rumble and alternatives are a joke if they fold so easily to this.
>>
>>101225409
yeah that's i don't use rumble, bitchute, etc... i made an account and that was it. they want to be youtube killer but are scared of some polygamous tranny pedophile country??? oh my god even google has more balls sometimes when it comes to denying unlawful court orders from aliens
>>
>>101219517
alerta de macaco
>>
>>101225409
OP's pic says they didn't fold, are you dense?
>>
>>101224163
You don't mean the files themselves, right? If I download/seed things only while connected to a VPN i should be fine?
>>
>>101227788
Yes the MP4 will report you directly to the police.
>>
>>101227840
i didn't know if there could somehow be embedded trackers that'd phone home, i'm a retard, sorry

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.