[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5622290-526460351.jpg (762 KB, 3408x3362)
762 KB
762 KB JPG
Is it actually possible to be 100% untraceable online, or are all privacy aficionados just wasting their time? I like privacy as much as the next guy, but i feel like some of them straight go schizo mode.
>>
in the end, all data goes through the same cables - a series of tubes if you will - so no matter what you do, the one who has access to those cables knows what you are doing with absolute certainty
>>
>>101221071
Yes it is possible and quite easy. No l33t haxxor skills needed.
Never use your own internet and never connect any accounts to your person and buy your hardware with cash.
>>
>>101221071
>>101221071
Define untraceable. Even using public wifi or an anonymous sim is traceable to an ip and a pretty close location if you have Glownigger level recources. The Question is if that IP can be traced back to you.
>>
>>101221163
I would see it as using the internet without being identifiable by any person or group (that including national authorities and corporative giants)
>>
>>101221071
>100% untraceable online
To who? Do you think the CIA is gang stalking you? Good luck with that
>>
People can be identified by the micro movements while moving their cursor or typing.
You can be anonymous by not interacting with the net at all.
>>
>>101221071
Not some of them, anon.
Some of us.
Us.
Rejecting a little sanity for a little while feels great.
>>
>>101221111
You stull have street cameras, random poeple around you with iphones etc but yes.
>>
>>101221071
>or are all privacy aficionados just wasting their time?
>Soldier is not 100% hidden by army camouflage
>so he should dump it and wear a florescent west and a huge flashing pink helium balloon.
>>
File: 1714702462223336.webm (3.75 MB, 960x540)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB WEBM
>>101221071
no
>>
>>101221111
WTF dubs and quads
>>
>>101221071
Let me answer this from a metaphysical perspective:

>For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad. - Luke 8:17 KJV

In the final analysis, there are no secrets, for all is one. The tombs of the pharaohs, your masturbation sock.

>Nothing is covered up that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known.
>>
>>101222987
>believing that
Nice horoscope.
>>
>are all privacy aficionados just wasting their time?
Worse : they waste public ressources.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.