[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: arcreators.jpg (71 KB, 1325x716)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Was LSD a major force in the evolution of technology in the last couple of centuries?
>>
>>101223375
No you cocksucker, it was PUSSY. You know the most valuable resource on the planet?

It's that simple.
>>
>>101223397
>You know the most valuable resource on the planet?
value emerges from scarcity.
yet basically half of humanity possesses a pussy.

ur maidenless?
>>
>>101223397
Holy fucking cringe, brother. How badly are you doing in life that you put pussy on that high of a pedestal??
>>
>>101223375
No, most of technology is from different people progressively developing slightly better ways to do something. Integrated circuits for instance come from individual transistors, then trying to put more than one of them on a single die so circuits needing multiple can be made smaller, then starting to interconnect them within the die, and then lots of steps of making tinier and more complex circuits on that die.

>>101223397
People tend to most value what they don't have, and you are clearly an incel.
>>
>>101224135
>People tend to most value what they don't have
Not really, if I had a lot of beer I would value it
>>
>>101224315
Consider these two scenarios:
>You have no beer and either no money to buy beer or can't buy it because underagefag.
>Your garage is stacked with cases of your favorite beer.
I offer you a 6 pack of beer if you mow my lawn. In which scenario are you more likely to accept my offer?
>>
>>101223518
Just because it exists doesn't mean it's readily accessible, see oil and gold
>>
>>101224360
I wouldn't mow the lawn of course. But I wouldn't like you coming into my garage and stealing some of of my beer as I still value it highly
>>
>>101223518
>>101223652
>>101224135
Think about it for a minute, all the big technological innovations only exist because of PUSSY.

Without PUSSY we would have NOTHING. We all want it so bad we machinegun deathgrip our semi-chub to cartoons. That's why coomers are soul-less husks because no matter how much they fry their brain with dopamine hits they still want the real tangible thing.

That's why robot waifus will become a quadrillion dollar buisness. Because we might create something better than PUSSY. CYBER PUSSY?
>>
>>101223375
>in the last couple of centuries
No.
>in the last 60-80 years or so
Maybe.
>>
>>101224421
>Think about it for a minute, all the big technological innovations only exist because of PUSSY.
The same can be said about dick, food, water, air, etc. Without these things, the people who invented things would not have existed.
>We all want it so bad we machinegun deathgrip our semi-chub to cartoons.
Maybe (You) do, but don't project that onto everyone else.
>>
>>101224716
You are a holy man if you can really go more than a week without gooning to something.

Anway you're mistaken because men will literally risk dying of hunger/thirst for PUSSY. I don't think you really comprehend how valuable this resource really is. If we didn't give a fuck about what women thought we would have SHRINES on every block dedicated to PUSSY.
>>
>>101224135
Most technology comes from the recombination of existing ideas, in effect that means that it comes from increasing the efficacy of communication and the preservation of communication, since otherwise a lot of information will be lost to entropy. You can't even begin to incrementally improve something if you don't preserve the know-how that lead to the existing improvements.
>>101224891
Stop masturbating, take up cardio and come up with some projects that you can get excited about.
>>
>>101224461
Before LSD there was ergotized bread.
>>
>>101224891
>You are a holy man if you can really go more than a week without gooning to something.
It's not that hard. I think part of your problem is you're obsessing about this too much. Or you're a teen in which case teen boys are horny most of the time, just wait until you're older.
>>
>>101225043
>Most technology comes from the recombination of existing ideas
Exactly, and this is also a good response to the "computers/whatever are alien technology". All the technologies today have the markings of human tech: there are older items that contain a more primitive form of it, all the way back to "we dug up this rock and it has an interesting property".

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.