[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sennheiser-tragekomfort.jpg (202 KB, 1000x999)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
Did I fuck up? I THINK they sound ok but I'm not sure whether other models are better. I can send still send them back. Are there better products in that price range? Should I get Bose instead? I'd really like some that are waterproof honestly... Just want to not give a fuck about rain and maybe even go on runs with them. Please educate me. I'm a retard. I need to download an opinion...I mean they sound fine. Someone who understand that stuff pls help
>>
>>101229360
I've got these too. They're bluetooth headphones, they all sound the same. They're good enough. If you were an audiophile you'd have something with a wire.

I don't think you can take them on runs, though. There's not a lot of clamping force keeping the thing attached to your head, if you're running I think they'd keep falling off.
>>
File: 1593413374139.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>101229428
Thanks for the answer anon!
>>
Enjoy brain cancer
>>
File: graph (1).png (271 KB, 2400x1038)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>101229360
the whole point of ANC headphones is the ANC. unfortunately both the ANC and the tuning on those headphones are trash
>>
>>101230024
Can you recommend better ones? I don't really care for anc that much since I use them at home mostly or while walking outside. I fear they get fucked by rain...
>>
File: graph (2).png (267 KB, 2400x1038)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>101230049
airpods pro 2
>>
i have qc 35 ii
>>
>>101230024
What? The point of any headphones is to play sound with good quality. Anc is just additional feature that not everyone needs. What is the logic of picking headphones based on anc quality just because they have it...
>>
>>101230666
no the point of bluetooth headphones is to make use of the ANC in public to block out noise, I know you live in your parents basement but half of people outside are wearing these things now

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.