[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Capture.png (1.65 MB, 1296x730)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
Any good tech podcasts?
Wan show (Linus Tech Tips) is good about giving the news... and then giving the absolute shittiest take possible.
Waveform is decent, but it has a nigger and they have stupid games they play in the middle of it.

Any other podcasts I should check out tech related?
>>
>>101233439
Markass Brownie is a cool nigger. 10/10 would pick cotton with.
>>
>>101233439
>Linus
im not the one for drama but i could never stand this fella. he is so obviously fake and power tripping, it's insane.
>>
>>101233481
Markass is literally a nigger Linus. Not as in Linus Torvalds who didn't write his own compiler, but in that he's the exact same type of shameless shill as Linus Sebastian the Cancuck.
>>
>>101233439
>Waveform is decent
That podcast sucks ass and they spend half the time wasting time on meaningless bullshit, and they're basically cocksuckers for the brands they like, like apple.
>>
The WAN Show is not a tech podcast. It's a shilling podcast mixed with manchild gossip.
>>
>>101233439
Surveillance Report

https://m.youtube.com/@surveillancereport
>>
Ive been listening to a bunch of episodes of Tech over Tea. I honestly hate brodie but he has a bunch of weirder FOSS devs on that I haven't ever seen interviewed anywhere else so the conversations aren't just boring famous person A saying some dumb shit its often very weird devs. Super entertaining shit. It is best when brodie shuts up and just lets them talk.
>>
>>101234833
The verge has one called the vergecast can be interesting at times when they go into history of some stuff
>>
>>101233439
>and then giving the absolute shittiest take possible
disagree. they're reasonable most of the time. also stfu about muh "takes" you insufferable niggerfied zoomer debate club faggot
linus off the camera is way more interesting
i think of it more like entertainment than a tech news source anyway
>>
Another poorly disguised Linus advertisement.
Goodbye
>>
>>101237106
Linus had a take that photographers should give their raw picture files... THEN in the same breathe said that they would not provide raw files to advertisers.
>>
>>101237224
what the fuck do you even mean, what's the context faggot
>>
>>101233439
Literally anything is better yhan this mentally retarded.
>>
>>101237245
Here you go, ass rammer.

https://youtu.be/PdLEi6b4_PI?t=4147
>>
>>101237291
i don't see where he's hypocritical
>>
>>101233439
Watch the TechSyndicate videos from 2013
>>
>>101238900
Why the fuck would anybody still watch tek syndicate after everything Logan did fuck that cunt

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.