[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jdflsjf.jpg (24 KB, 474x266)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Help me logic this out.

So would there be any real point in having a gaming phone?
In order to game on a phone you need some kind of controller right? No way are you ever bringing those chonky side controllers with you everywhere you go right? So in order to actually game you'd either need to be at home, or have a bag or something with you or have to controllers stuffed into you pockets anyway.

So why even pay for an expensive gaming phone? Just have an average phone with a dedicated handheld device like the RG cube right?

In any scenario where you're actually bringing a controller with you to game, you'd have enough space to bring that handheld anyway right?
So might as well just buy a cheaper handheld console right?
>>
>>101236117
Gay men phones have better cooling so they don't melt if you decide to encode x265/svt-av1 on them. That said x86 handhelds would perform this job much faster.
>>
>>101236161
ok I won't get a gaming phone then
>>
Zoomers game with touchscreens, however stupid and illogical you may think that is it's still true.
>>
>>101236117
Because zoomers and thirdies use a single phone as their only computing device.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.