[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707718093461089.webm (1.43 MB, 640x640)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB WEBM
I have a verification service tied to a specific phone number from Serbia that is lost an unrecoverable.

So I need an option to create that very specific number for the one freaking SMS. I heard about twillio but it doesn't allow me to create a specific phone number and it doesn't even offer the service for Serbia. I can't sellect any numbers. IS there any app or service that can allow me to actually CHOSE my number specifically?
>>
unfortunately not that easy faking the receiving number
if the number is free you could probably purchase that from carrier for couple of hundreds
if not you have to purchase it from the owner
>>
>>101236324
>if the number is free you could probably purchase that from the carrier for couple of hundreds
carrier wont give it to me. Or they are unable. It was an active number but got disable cause it was a pre paid number that they terminated cause it was only used to receive SMS.

If the number was still active, I would just call the guy and asking him to dictate me the code once so I can change my log ins and that would be it. Sadly the number is still not in the circulation.
>>
>>101236382
>carrier wont give it to me.
yes they do, you just have to give enough money to them
they might not sell to individuals even if you offer millions so founding a company might be needed
if paying isn't an option then the only other options are a) hacking the operators system and forwarding that number to you or b) hacking the sending operators system and forwarding that number to you or c) hacking the service and changing recovery number
>>
>>101236274
Nobody cares you stupid faggot.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.