[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>develops most schizo anti-linux os from scratch
>through ubuntu

What did he mean by that?
>>
>>101236385
so that he could live stream it, templeos has no network stack because you don't need one to communicate with god.
>>
was he supposed to encode it in binary with an altair or something?
>>
pros don't care about what OS they use. they will use the one that gets things done and doesn't give them hassle.
it's fanboys the ones that rice their Arch machine..
>>
>>101236385
>What did he mean by that?
His brain was melting, mkultra. Nobody knows.
>>
>>101236385
downloading all of his 2018 videos using wget
>>
>>101236632
based
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/4leyh2.mp4

according to terry davis he got caught masturbating in public and went to jail for it lmao
>>
>>101236678
He’s literally me!
>>
>>101236385
its sad he did it for bios though.
>>
>>101236694
uefi is proprietary dust
>>
File: mpv-shot0019.jpg (248 KB, 1080x1920)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>
>>101236707
uefi is fine. Acpi is the cancer.
>>
>>101236678
>annsjsjsj charge
>i wanna get uh nkiekeik
any efls may able explain?
>>
Terry was a sick, sick man. He was tormented by episodes of near-debilitating paranoid schizophrenia. I watched his videos when he was still alive. Those videos were, simply put, boring. Most of the dialogue is him repeating the words 'CIA' and 'NIGGER' countless times while angrily refreshing a number/word generator in TempleOS. He thought he was talking to God through that generator. Maybe he was. I guess we'll never know for sure. He was a very skilled programmer, he could, in theory, make it happen. In the end, the only thing we can say, with absolute certainty, is that his videos were boring, and a huge waste of everyones time.
>>
>>101236694
all uefi executables literally have dos program inside that prints "This program cannot be run in DOS mode". real fucking bloat.
>>
>>101236806
i learned to code because of Terry.
You are a nigger.
>>
>>101236806
He made a lot of videos so obviously there's going to be crap but the ones on which he talks about kernel algorithms and compiler theory are genuinely good and you can actually learn something.
>>
told him to use suckless
he ignored it
>>
>>101236806
I think he was wrong and the cianigs when he was put in jail got him to think shit that was stupid, plus added in the worshipping of the catholicfags, made him think what he was doing was absolute great.
random numbers = bullshit
also he would kiss the catholics ass but then he'd talk shit about the pope too. tleling you they put that in his head
>>
>>101236741
>got out of jail and uhh... for a lewdness charge-- for masturbating earlier uhh like uhh couple months ago.
>so... uhh anyway... soon like i'd want to go up to keith's[?]... eventually... i'm at my parents' right now.
>>
File: 1641663177372.png (62 KB, 200x200)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
If Terry were still alive and working on AI we all could have had AI waifus by now.
>>
>>101236886
> Kernel theory
Be an good anon and share them
>>101237217
> Inserted them
> Inserting Christianity
If he was an ((((atheist))) or defending (((them))) you could have a point
>>
>>101236385
he did through Ubuntu to prove that even sinners deserve a chance to bask in the glory of The Temple.
>>
>>101236385
It wasn't anti-linux at all.
>>
>>101236439
Yeah, this brandwarring shit is so artificial it's mind numbing. An OS is a tool to run software, not an identity.
>>
>>101236385
He explained in a Stream why.

He used the joke:
Why do you need Internet Explorer?
To download Firefox.

Why do you use Ubuntu?
To get TempleOS.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.