[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706329779322435.jpg (213 KB, 1600x900)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
I have a feeling hidden cameras/ bugs were installed in my appartment and my neighbor may have leaked intimate details of myself on social media or other communication groups. Some people in my neighbor are now whispering I am gay, which I am not, and chuckling. Some whispers are refer to acts, which are accurate in detail.

Now I am in the search of such things, but haven't been able to find anything.
On which platforms could I find such things.

I have searched on tiktok, instagram and used search engines like google and bing with safesearch turned off. I have used keywords such as my name, and the possible intimate things I've done to myself, yet havent found anything yet.

Has this happened to any of you before?
Could you provide me with any ideas on where I might find these things?
It seems like a lot of random people know me by my face which is getting uncomfortable.

(pic unrelated)
>>
>>101239974
>In utero
Fake and gay.
>>
>>101239974
You have a mental illness. The only people bugging your apartment are the US Government (via big tech).
>>
Hi anon,
I recommend you contact your local GP or other medical provider and speak to them.
KRs,
Your local concerned anon
>>
>>101239974
>(pic unrelated)
Oh no, it's absolutely related: You're a schizo
>>
>>101240007
>>101240009
>>101240023
please take this serious.

Without doxxing myself and hoping people involved arent on 4chan /g/, I have been getting stalked for the last 14 days by one individual I don't know, who is constantly calling me a queer, yet for some reason is obsessed with wanting to fight me. How I know this? He has literally come at night to my appartment yelling obscenities and trying to provoke a fight. This even after I switched my location and redirected my mail. Don't know how he tracked me down and how he new I redirected my physical mail, but he did and even blurted that proudly outside my building that he would find me no matter where I went. I have a feeling he must have some repressed homosexual issues, not sure.

At night lurkng outside my building is when I recalled him and his friends talking about secret pics and videos of me (nude) speaking of my private parts and the way I masturbate in great detail. What they stated was correct.

Since then I fear it has been spread to others in the area. Details only people with view of my bathroom could only know about.

Now since this is not America and can't yet go to the police unless something happens. So I am trying to find out where and when this material of me was uploaded.
Could you please revert to my original message and give me tipps on how to find and where to search for possible nudes of me?
Is it even possible finding this things in a chat group like whatsapp or telegram?
Which other apps should I check?
>>
File: 1717706467565587.webm (2.91 MB, 1440x720)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>101240237
Wrong board.
>>
>>101240237
i'm also interested in your masturbation style. do you frequently switch hands between sessions? i found this a great method to "ditch the fuzz" if you catch my drift
>>
I recommend

>move
>change name
>remove online presence
>use only cash
>learn a trade
>learn a new language
>learn a martial art
>get /fit/
>get a /k/
>gain self confidence
>move on with life
>>
>>101239974
Dude, you're gay, just live with it.
We want to help you be yourself.
Which is gay and trans.
>>
>>101240270
Not that anon, but post an email and I'll send you one of the videos
>>
>>101240270
>if you catch my drift
I don't
>>
>>101239974
please tell me picrel is fake
>>
>>101240237
Auditory hallucinations mate, you can get them from being hyper anxious. Go to the doc and do some therapy. Not a troll.
>>
>>101240385
kids need vaccines to go to school otherwise they get kicked out and you gotta homeschool them.
>>
>>101240237
It sounds like you are psychotic. Unironically seek help
>>
>>101240592
But those vaccines are supposed to prevent illness, then why are vaccinated afraid of the unvaccinated? doesn't make sense to me
>>
>>101240647
>But those vaccines are supposed to prevent illness
exactly.
>then why are vaccinated afraid of the unvaccinated?
for the protection of your kid and the unvaccinated kids applying in the office lobby you dumbshit. no school wants to get sued because they let a sick kid spread germs.
>>
>>101239974
>I have searched on tiktok, instagram and used search engines like google and bing with safesearch turned off. I have used keywords such as my name, and the possible intimate things I've done to myself, yet havent found anything yet.
Such retarded acts would probably be the cause of your problem.
>>
>>101240237
If this is a joke, it's realistically sad. I recommend you go out and confront the voice. I used to have intrusive thoughts that would tell me I did all types of terrible shit, and I found directly confronting it as bullshit was the best route. Genuinely, sincerely, it's better than spending weeks, months, or years in constant fear. What's the worst that can happen? If it's somehow real, and you get beat up, you can tell the police, and life will improve.
>>
>>101240658
This is all biased on the flawed germ theory
for example measles isn't even caused by the "measles virus" because nothing has been shown to pass koch's postulates that is associated with its symptoms
>>
>>101240270
>i'm also interested in your masturbation style
I may have been inspired by dickdrainers and rub my asshole while jacking off to simulate a women tonguing my anus

>>101240281
>Dude, you're gay, just live with it.
I'm not. I'm attracted to women

>>101240301
>Not that anon, but post an email and I'll send you one of the videos
I'm giving you a temp mail. .Please pos the link here:
faxef54048@cutxsew.com

>>101240578
>>101240605
>>101240711
>Auditory hallucinations mate
No they arent I have recorded every session this stalker has came yelling at my door.
>>
>>101239974
Laws created by people with a baby-scream fetish. No different than people with an abortion fetish. People would not need this if they ate healthy from day-1, including the parents. Also natural childbirth and breastfeeding empowers / pre-trains the immune system.
>>
>>101241644
>No they arent I have recorded every session this stalker has came yelling at my door.
Schizo stuff aside, if that is the case, how the hell is that not enough to go to the police with? Or at the very last get a retraining order or something.
>>
>>101241691
This is Europe, not America.
"Stalking" isnt yet illegal in the country I currently am, but they are deciding in the next few months to make it illegal. Here in this country something physical must happen first.

So all I have is data.
>>
>>101239974
>schizo rambling
>schizo (pic unrelated)
fuck off.
>>
>>101241644
>>Auditory hallucinations mate
>No they arent I have recorded every session this stalker has came yelling at my door.
can we see it?

>inb4 no
>>
>>101241669
>completely ignores history because it's inconvenient
delusional retard. you should join the OP in killing yourself.
>>
>>101240736
try explaining that to your school officials when they kick your unvaxxed kid out and all the other kids bully him to death as "germ boy"
>>
>>101240385
It's not entirely accurate
The in utero stuff is just suggestions to the mom, covid/flu shots aren't mandatory and a few of those shots were also done in the late 80s like MMR.
I say this as a kid born in the 80s and also recently having a child
>>
>>101241724
Yeah I am noticing the pic I chose isnt helping. It was picked randomly.
I promise this isnt rambling. So can any of you give me ideas where on the internet I could find the things I mentioned? How could I scrape the internet for specific comments? Possibe to scrape telegram whatsapp? I suspect it has to be a group channel but I am not savy when it comes to social media or communication apps.
Is snapchat something people still use?

I would love to give you more concrete info, but that would doxx me.
>>
>>101241722
>This is Europe, not America.
Plenty of European countries have stalking laws, mine included. I guess move to a decent country for a while until the law passes?
>>
i hate vaxtards like you wouldn't believe
>>
>>101241772
Extract the audio from the recording where they are at your door. Edit it, bleep out the parts that would reveal your identity, then post it somewhere it expires in a couple days or where you can delete it after one day.
Lets hear that.
So, how could someone know such intimate details? Certainly a camera, an internet leak, or you're schizophrenic
Do you have a roommate or do you live alone?
Do you have your own internet connection straight from outside into your router or do you share it somehow?
If so, you likely have searched this kind of stuff in detail and someone could be monitoring you. Get your own internet.
Have you thoroughly inspected your bathroom for cameras? Have you triple checked your mirror and un-installed suspicious objects to take a look?
A landlord spying your house or internet is not so far-fetched, but if you actually have your own internet connection and have quadruple checked your bathroom, where you did such acts, sorry to inform you but you're literally a schizo dude, seek medical assistance
>>
>>101241722
What kind of shithole doesn't have laws on the books against stalking? Are you Bulgarian or something?
>>
>>101241938
>So, how could someone know such intimate details? Certainly a camera, an internet leak, or you're schizophrenic
No internet leak because I didnt film any of this and my laptop or phone werent near by. Never near by when masturbating. Its just me in the bathroom.
Not shizo either, but lets be fair and keep this a a possibility.
Camera, has to be
>Do you have a roommate or do you live alone?
I live alone
>Do you have your own internet connection straight from outside into your router or do you share it somehow?
My own and I have MAC address locked it with only my devices
>Have you thoroughly inspected your bathroom for cameras?
Yes, my bthroom, my bed room, my living room. I have placed so much tap on every little whole/ crack I could find you'd think I really was shizo. I literally for the life of me can figure out how I couldve missed it. And this was in the first few months of me living in my new appartment.
>A landlord spying your house or internet is not so far-fetched, but if you actually have your own internet connection and have quadruple checked your bathroom, where you did such acts, sorry to inform you but you're literally a schizo dude, seek medical assistance
Believe me, I wish that were the case. 500GB in total recording. 400GB in old place where my masturbation took place with them speaking about me slowly figuring out and coming closer to finding the camera and 100GB in the new place where the hackling and bullying/stalking begins of them in the night calling me gay and wanting me to step out to fight because I hurt someone's family honour at my old living area. Now last week as they wait out on a bench in front of my home they speak about the video about me masturbating in a funny way and how gay I look doing it and talk about beating me up once I'm alone with them.
Dont care about the threat of physical abuse, but the damaging material is what I need to find.
>>
>>101242335
I know this is alot of mumbling, but this is a situation that has been going on for close to 12 months and just recently have I caught wind of them calling me gay out in the open and talking about a video circulating. Even cute girls are now chuckling when they see me and saying:"Looks its him he's so gay hihihi" or "He's stimulating himself to get both orgasms hihi"
>>
File: thingken.png (173 KB, 2688x2688)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>101239974
>Some people are whispering I am gay, which I am not
>Some whispers refer to acts, which are accurate
>>
this is an obvious first presentation of schizophrenia.

t. doctor
>>
>someone thinks youre gay
really not that big a deal
where i live, anyhow
gl to you though if you dont
>>
>>101242733
ya, it's unreal. the more he replied the more obvious it was.
>um I got the tapes bro
>n-no I can't share them

it's just hilarious.
>>
>>101242664
>I may have been inspired by dickdrainers and rub my asshole while jacking off to simulate a women tonguing my anus

>>101242760
They have media of me doing things to myself and wearing odd clothing when jacking off
>>
>>101240237
>Don't know how he tracked me down and how he new I redirected my physical mail, but he did and even blurted that proudly outside my building that he would find me no matter where I went.
Then it doesn't matter how he tracked you down. Assuming you are telling the truth, you have a hostile actor. Your options are:
(1) Retaliate within the bounds of the law.
(2) Go to the police.
>Could you please revert to my original message and give me tipps on how to find and where to search for possible nudes of me?
It doesn't matter, because you're not going to be able to remove them, wherever they are, unless you're someone important like a politician or celebrity. It would be easier to become uninteresting to the people bullying you, so that they move on. Not easy, but easier than trying to scour the internet for things that may or may not even exist.

>>101239974
>It seems like a lot of random people know me by my face which is getting uncomfortable.
This is a sign of a mental illness.

>>101242335
You are now contradicting yourself:
>500GB in total recording.
However, in your first post (>>101239974) you said:
>...yet havent found anything yet.
So which is it?
Did you find 500GB of whatever, or have you not found anything?
>>
>>101239974
>life expectancy in 1986
74 years
>life expectancy in 2023
>>
>>101242335
>Dont care about the threat of physical abuse, but the damaging material is what I need to find.
Okay you find it, and then what?
Say it's on file locker service (A), then what?
You file a report and (A) takes it down.
Then they upload it to file locker service (B), and the same situation exists, and you have to figure out which service is (B). And then (C), and so on.
The truth is that if someone hates you enough to actually make your life hell, they can. You can either give them hell back, or you can become so boring that they leave you alone. If their goal is extorting you for money, you would need to convince them that they won't get any. If their goal is that they enjoy humiliating people, then you have fewer options and they are all more personal than I could advise you on.
>>
>>101241768

Hey! Congratulations, Anon. You're going to be a great Dad.
>>
>>101242854
No, I have 500GB of voice recordings of the hostile actor talking about me/ stalking me etc. AND i havent found the possible damaging media of myself on the internet yet

>>101242905
hmmm, yes it might spread, but atleast I could file charges
>>
>>101243084
john.. you are the stalker
>>
File: D03500708-p10.jpg (110 KB, 1500x1500)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>101239974
>>
>>101239974
They give flu shots to infants? That's fucked.
>>
>>101239974
We are watching you.
>>
>>101240237
poour the oil on the skinnn
>>
oh great another schizophrenic homosexual
>>
>>101245019
what oil?
They specifally cited which creme I was using while masturbating. They knew everything.
>>
>>101239974
>>101240237
>>101241772
your brain is critically flooded with dopamine because you're a niggerbrained retard with no impulse control
you will depend on big pharma's dopamine blockers for the rest of your life

you will never be a woman
>>
File: 1686007613416169.jpg (109 KB, 768x1024)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>101239974
>Now I am in the search of such things, but haven't been able to find anything.
they may be under your skin, just see a doctor, they sorted mine out in no time
>>
>>101245146
sounds like someone just looked at your amazon shopping history and you've tricked yourself into believing things that arent true.. maybe they call you a fag because you walk funny and always smell like cum and lube.
>>
>>101239974
Why is this ungrateful little bitch crying about medicine that will probably save his live a few times ?
>>
>>101239974
>posts indirectly antivaxx propaganda
>i am not schizophrenic bro i just know the truth trust me bro i am real it is real the voices are real i am a woman

see >>101245182

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.