[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • You may highlight syntax and preserve whitespace by using [code] tags.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000856824.jpg (9 KB, 295x171)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
can safely say I am a new fag. browsed briefly in 2018 saw something fucked up on /b/ and decided my mother was right and internet people are crazy.
Been browsing and posting consistently since 2023 now and can safely say this is better. I wish, nay I pray that the internet becomes decentralised again, it just makes sense.Lets break it down
>you get exactly what you want when you want it
>like minded people. ie if you want an echo chamber or whatever other faggy shit you can have it
>community, old 4chan seemed to be much more interconnected than it is now but my point is still the same. if you have a forum for idk pooper scoopers then everyone there's gonna know each other.
>outta sight outta mind. wanna know why there are so many random fetishists out in public. CUS THE HAVE NOWHERE TO GO. so the violate the masses with there doodoo eating or idk foot licking?
(yk I never understood the feet thing any foot people who wanna explain please do so)

Look I'm not asking for mid 90s purple on yellow sneed forum but everyone going to specific places for specific things yes please. Many people like to attribute this decline to tha mass Tumblr migration but I don't think that's it. At least it's not the whole truth.

anyways feel free to discuss and for more information keep an eye out for my own internet hole theagarthianhub.net.com
gov.uk :]
>>
>>101438254
This is a giant echo chamber, don't be fooled by the Potemkin village.
>>
File: 1000856826.jpg (867 KB, 1080x2100)
867 KB
867 KB JPG
>InB4 phone posting just laugh at the coincidence

kek
>>
File: 1000856823.png (7 KB, 231x217)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>101438269
not all of it. r9k is the closest I've seen to an echo chamber, and people still disagree over there too
>>
File: 1721008088836358.gif (970 KB, 400x300)
970 KB
970 KB GIF
>>101438285
Arr9K and their twinks have been a disaster for the website.
>>
social media happened
>>
>>101438254
>I pray that the internet becomes decentralised again
to make that happen you'd have to either outlaw ads or abolish capitalism alltogether
>>
>>101438254
>>101438285
lol go back to your pedo cabal basedteen
>>
fake

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.