[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • You may highlight syntax and preserve whitespace by using [code] tags.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: twp.jpg (76 KB, 1024x754)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>
>>101440675
how long did it take for the taste of jeff bezos' tiny cock to leave your mouth? or is it permanent?
>>
>>101440675
how big of a goycattle do you need to be, to be scared into complying with an NDA? i've anonymously divulged confidential information regarding every employer i've ever worked at.
>>
>>101440909
are you chinese?
>>
>>101440909
>NDAs dont work for shit
ok, duly noted.
you will sign away your privacy then.
>>
>>101440675
>lefty trannoid companies
LMAO
>>
>>101440675
>NDA expired
no such thing, goy
>>
>>101440894
it's permanent I made a good chunk of money and all my friends either worked there or at amazon or at a subcontractor of amazon

>>101440909
I don't have any confidential information really I'm just bored

>>101440971
no
>>
>>101441150
>it's permanent
sad
>good chunk of money
nice
>all my friends either worked there or at amazon or at a subcontractor of amazon
back to sad. money is nice and all but amazon are utter cock suckers.
>>
>>101441162
it is hard to appreciate how much influence and scope amazon has until you work in DMV for a while
>>
>>101441169
they are enormous. after all the data leaks (some of the largest ever) caused by their shitty default security for bitbuckets, i do wonder why people keep trusting these faggots.
>>
>>101441221
every institution in Washington is a revolving door. the Washington post is no exception. nobody who was at high levels in the company really cares about journalism it's just a stepping stone in their careers at think tanks or lobbying or whatever.

the Washington post posts articles about how the regime is in danger and needs to allocate big contracts immediately. the contracts go to amazon because it's already one of the largest contractors and nobody ever loses their job for picking the safe option. all the USG employees and congress are invested in the stock market which always goes up. then they go get jobs in the media to talk about how we need more contracts, etc etc etc
>>
>>101440971
no i'm not a chink. i have white skin and blond hair.
>>101441046
i'm not signing away my privacy if i don't comply with an NDA.
>>
>>101440909
>don't have interest in divulging
>get paid more for 0 drawbacks
W

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.