[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2615.jpg (179 KB, 686x386)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
What are your predictions? Utopia? Dead? Nothing ever happens? I’m very curious to know since many on this board have very conflicting opinions
>>
>>101532975
Idiocracy, we're already living it so why wouldn't it continue
>>
>>101532975
harelang
>>
>>101532975
widespread time travel. ultra-advanced AI systems will analyze Earth down to the molecule in order to determine a best-guess history of Earth, which will be as good as time travel.
>>
>>101532975
Windows 111 system requirements:
>5GhZ processor or faster with 1024 or more logical cores
>16 TiB RAM
>500 PiB GSD (Gaseous State Disk)
>TPM 20.0 chip
>Galactinet connection (for login)
With these specs you can expect to run a few Lawrencium tabs and a Quark application.
>>
>>101532975
>>101533169
Also
>People are finally fed up with Windows. 2125 will be the Year of the Linux Hyperspace.
>>
>>101532975
A mix between blade runner, the barbie movie and the idiocracy - AI will not really be observable since it will be outside our comprehension - and it will not have much interest in us since we seem like trees to it.

Like would you want to use a LLM that spends decades on a response, neither would that AI.
>>
boomers will still be alive due to new advances in bioengineering. earth will be under total boomer rule
>>
Niggers will be everywhere. That's all I can say.
>>
>>101532975
A brown mess of people living and using things created decades ago that they have no idea how any of it even works
Living in the ruins of a long dead civilisation
>>
File: 1721740037102.jpg (200 KB, 615x900)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>the future will be like muh heckin movies and A.I.® will be like god but epic wholesome keanu chungud
>>
>>101532975
I think Europe and USA or a variation of will become like Cuba/Soviet/Mao times. People constantly fix old stuff that just worked to avoid the botnet. Housing gets worse so more shanty towns. Expect more people to just up and disappear in a van or tahoe. Minority report for people who still insist on using botnet. You will be judged in advance.
>>
>>101532975
i hope there are multiple nuclear wars
billions.
must.
die.
>>
>>101532975
There will be a fake resource crisis that will compel the majority of the population to eat the bugs and live like slaves with no rights
Some will flee to a hidden shithole in africa where they will be lynched or absorbed
>>
>>101534082
2 more weeks. Trust the plan.
>>
we will nuke each others before 100 years
>>
>>101532975
Singularity has turned entire humanity into a hivemind connected to the latest AI discoveries and inventions
>>
>>101532975
there will be no more penises, only neovagines. also no more real vagines.
>>
>>101534082
>There will be a fake resource crisis
Good luck proving it's fake.
>>
Professional wrestler became U. S. President after Trump's 2nd term.
Economy crashes similar to 1929 and everyone who can moves out of failed Western countries. Boomers' wealth leaves West and goes to third world. America dissolves completely, solar storm fries electronics fucking over civilization for a long time.

By 2100, most places on earth are empty of humans because able bodied people left the planet.
>>
i'd like to be optimistic but life today genuinely feels like a kafkaesque cosmic joke, i cannot get over how fucking stupid people are.
>>
There will be nothing. By that time Christ will come and shut the whole thing down. I will be living comfy life with my frens in heaven. Digits will confirm this.
>>
you think the jeet problem is bad now?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.