[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1697611617145988.png (162 KB, 1200x1200)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
AGAIN
>>
hey we're busy rewriting the app in a hot new framework, could you submit a patch?
>>
OP here. That was entirely my bad, guys. I installed Revanced to fix the issue I was having.
>>
>>101541215
I'm actually OP, and I suck a lot of cocks.
>>
>>101541125
Fuck google lol. Id wish there was some decentraliced alteranative which can also proxy existintong youtube videos in order to facilitate the transition. Somwthing like invidious, but with self hosted content as well.

Hell, maybe we could even create a cache of existing videos and share It some peer to peer way.
>>
>>101541249
yeah, with the size of youtube, that's going to be easy
>>
>>101541276
Well I think we might be able to save videos on each user's local instance as they watch them, that way we wont nees to store every video there's on youtube and as the userbase grows so will do the amount of content we can store. But the final idea is to have most videos solely hosted on the site, rendering youtube useless.
>>
>>101541125
I tried to watch a video and it was broken yes.
>>
Works on my machine
>>
>>101541125
Lasst mich doch wenigstens hier mit dieser Jobcenter scheiße in Ruhe
>>
WOMM
>>
>start vid
>random 403
You have to be really evil to do this
>>
Pipe pipe seems to get quick patches to get videos loading again, but I've had a much more stable experience with newpipe. Especially with resuming videos at the correct time when I've walked away for ~5 minutes. Pipe pipe often starts from the start, gets stuck showing the replay button or just doesn't display video.
>>
Just opened up Newpipe, opened up a random video, and it played. You're full of shit, OP. Stop posting.
>>
>>101541125
Literally works on my machine.
>>
>>101544170
>don't be evil
how can google be evil?
>>
>Smarttube gets an update before this POS app
ngmi
>>
I use tubular
>>
>>101541276
unironically blockchain would be great for this, if you want to get your video up on the site then you've got to pay a few e-shekels, if you want to watch or download maybe even pay a few e-shekels

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.