[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pirata.png (59 KB, 572x686)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
Any radiofags operating their own station?
If so, tips for newbeginners?
>>
>>101542826
unironically check pirateradio subreddit and >>>/diy/ham. There are some russkies on yt that can teach you how to make your own transmitters that have a few watts of power (a lot in context of short wave radio).
>>
>>101542826
I shitpost on HAM bands without a license on a $20 baofeng
>>
>>101542826
>Any radiofags operating their own station?
i wish
>If so, tips for newbeginners?
will the tip of my cock do?

>>101543014
chad. when i was a kid i had these toy walkie talkies but after taking one apart i realized i could tune it to any frequency. my first memory of shitposting on radio went like this:
> <me> hello? anyone hear me?
> <coast guard> get the fuck off of this channel. it's for emergencies
loved it ever since.
>>
File: fm exciter under speaker.jpg (595 KB, 2000x1333)
595 KB
595 KB JPG
>He's not even FM stereo multiplexed
>>
I once tuned into some guys wireless headset with a baofeng if that counts, i don't think he appreciated my Sim Copter radio broadcasts though.
>>
I use roger beeps with my $20 BOOF WANG radio without a HAM licence and press the call button to annoy the FCC's.
>>
bump
>>
>was going to bike to local radio association meeting tomorrow to have gramps (affectionate) slowly and visually explain to a retard how amateur radio works
>the museum the meeting was supposed to be in is closed for renovations until after a month after i'll be out of state for uni
fug
>>
might as well buy grill piezo sparepart and snap till fingers no move
>>
Nobody is listening why bother
>>
>>101542826
You can also tell us were your pirate radio station is located.
>>
>>101542826
your first and only listener will be the FCC and it will shock you how fast they track you down and fine you. basically no point when an internet radio station is so much cheaper/easier to set up and with basically 0 chance of consequences
>>
File: 1721807582512.jpg (78 KB, 576x960)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>101546636
>t.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.