[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

No Pussy No Python Unit Tests. Simple As.
>>
this but unironically. I intentionally write subtly bad code that will be unmaintanable in the future to destroy this system that denies me my gf
>>
>"No Pussy, No Python Unit Tests!"
>gets gf
>have to write unit tests now
fuck that. how about, "No Python Unit Tests!"
>>
>>101548337
Based, I write bad code unintentionally and the effect is the same.

>>101548401
Step two is not happening before I quit. Even all the low iq whores they hired around to be office girlfriends are somehow older then me, so I get auto filtered.

If I quit I won't have to write python unit tests either, because I wouldin't be foolish enough to waste my own time like that.
>>
No Pussy, No Code.
I need my weekly sexual intercourse from Intimate Fulfillment Department in order to satisfy my basic needs and stay productive.
>>
>>101548638
it would be really interesting to run a study of programmer productivity between sex havers and sex not havers
>>
>>101550251
Productivity tanked after around 6 months and is rock bottom now.
t. had sex exactly 1 year ago
>>
>>101550251
Same as with any other thing. Only equalizer as a non sex haver is if you are legitimately interested in what you are doing, which is becoming rarer these days unless you work for yourself.
>>
>>101548638
>>101550251
china numba 1!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/chinese-tech-companies-hire-office-cheerleaders-to-motivate-programmers-1.3202020

meanwhile here in murrica we have "sexual harrassment" bullshit laws, and 80% of "women" in programming are troons, and the other 20% are obese (actually so are the troons)
>>
>>101550251
You know what happens when a programmer has sex?
Daikatana
>>
>>101546421
I just won't use Python.
I know, I know, but I just won't. You WILL however be forced to try and debug my duct taped VBA scripts after I leave.
>>
>>101551330
In eastern euro we have something similar, but it is not explicit, and the girls themselves can still program some of them even very well. It's mainly because of the culture and the schooling companies can hire these girls and have them actually do real work while also being eye candy. Problem is they are all older then me, even the really naive and incompetent ones are 2 to 3 years older and vastly inferior technically speaking, so it just becomes a mockery in the office and I am constantly getting cucked in real time. People here are honest about this stuff and I have had many distant and close male colleagues outright tell me I am getting cucked, or that they are unsure why I even endure the company, or they joke about how they have failed me by not getting me a gf in time. I am half afraid they will suceed before I get the chance to quit, like a perfectly timed corpo AI will fuck up my exit by calculating the exact moment it needs inject some love potion in the coffee machine to make me an offer I can't refuse.

>>101551818
Evil, but your VBA script would never make it past review.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.