[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: i3x6rgve48fo0tzl.jpg (416 KB, 1305x2048)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
How do I make a samsung TV as miserable to use as possible? I've already been in the secret settings to quiet it down to an acceptable level but it's clearly nor enough and I want to make to fuck suffer as much as possible while partaking in the only action he know to. Any TV technicians here? it would really make my day if you helped me here.
>>
File: vaxcattle.jpg (483 KB, 2048x2048)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
>>101548175
Could you please give us the backstory, why do you want to fuck his shit up so badly?

Did your brother fart in ur face or what's the deal
>>
>>101548231
He cockblocked me from my 11/10 older sister that was all over me one night and told our parents about it and she got kicked out of the house.
>>
>>101548334
Unforgivable

He truly deserves whatever comes his way
>>
>>101548334
WTF man? Don't pretend to be me. I don't have a sister. I am a sister, though. I recently transitioned. but I don't like my bro like that, he is a big fat jerk.
>>
>>101548231
That's my pop. Right now I'm just waiting for him to die of cancer or himself because I want the house but I want him to visualize how unloved and alone in the world he is and always has been ever since granma got a little uppity with the belt.
>>
>>101548231
this, nypa
>>
>>101548175
You should kill yourself, little scheming faggot.
>>
>>101548540
>>101548553
My pops is so transphopic guys and he is destroying my mental well being. Don't you understand? How would you feel?
>>
>>101548175
enter the maintenance menu and fuck with PWM settings.
>>
>>101548586
That'll just make it worse. Just put that energy in moving out.
>inb4 I can't
false
>>
>>101548691
I have severe autism, doctors say I am unfit to work.
>>
You NEED to move out. Regardless of how much petty childish pranks you pull, it'll never change your dads mind, it'll just make your situation at home worse. Now he resents you for being you, but then he'll resent you for being you, but also for the stupid bullshit you pulled with his tv and shit. Seriously, you're making it worse for yourself. And I'm not helping you with making your own life worse.

>>101548759
Even better
>collect unemployment neetbux
>move out
>???
>profit
>>
>>101548669
Great idea thanks lol. Can at least fuck up his eyesight before he goes out
>>
>>101548586
You are not funny. Doesn't matter if you are a tranny or not, you should kill yourself for thinking like this. An actual person would either confront or move out immediately instead of thinking up deranged revenge schemes.
>>
>>101549404
Look, I really don't give a fuck what someone does to their own body and what happens between two consenting adults but I'll wholly admit that trannies are generally extremely petty, childish and hypocritical.
Is it because of the hormones? Or the underlying childhood trauma that led to stunted emotional development?

And that's also why mental evaluation & trauma psychology is so important in the process to receive gender affirming surgery, and why IMHO they should ban gender affirming surgery to anyone under 25 y/o. I think we'd have half as much trannies if everyone first had to go through EMDR or some shit.
>>
>>101549638
I don't really know any trannies or trannyology, but your proposal to put an age limit of 25 on anything is absolutely retarded. You can sign up for the military or bind yourself to a 30 year mortgage at 18, doesn't make sense to have any cutoff higher than that. We should restrain rather than expand the nanny state.
>>
>>101548530
Are Americans even capable of love?
>>
>>101550225
I don't think they are. Every time I read something about "boomers", it seems that Americans viscerally hate their grandparents. Every time I read something about male-female interactions, it reads like there's a civil war to the death between men and women. A strange culture for sure.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.