[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: magic-mouse-2-lightning.jpg (62 KB, 1600x900)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Year of our Lord [(25)(80)] + 4.89897948557 squared
>>
>>101548533
I don't get the problem. It has better aesthetics than other battery banks I've seen.
>>
>>101548533
It was a design choice to get end users to use the mouse wirelessly as intended, rather than just leaving it plugged in all the time. Its genius frankly.
>>
File: logiACK.jpg (457 KB, 1280x1280)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
retarded.
>>
>>101548533
Forget about this aspect of the mouse. It’s intentionally designed to be this shit that it’s also not even ergonomic to use because it’s so thin. Apple had to intentionally drive people to buy the Trackpad because it’s far superior experience using a trackpad on computer than with a mouse. But yeah this mouse is fucking retarded.
>>
>>101548533
Do they at least sell overpriced wireless charging pads for the mouse? Or is this the only way to charge this retarded product?
>>
>>101548533
the trackpad on top is pretty cool, but I can't commit to buying one because of the ergonomics
>>
Just use it halfway out of the edge of the table
>>
>>101548533
a thread died for this*

the magic mouse is fucking shit
so much so that the dumb charging method is the least of its issues, such as the lack of a middle click
but it's shit in a boring way, so just let it die... move on, touch grass, enjoy life

*admittedly, it was probably as shit as this one
>>
>>101548533
If there was ever a usecase for wireless charging this would be it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.