[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2114.jpg (217 KB, 1600x1067)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
Was life easy back then?
>>
no because we didn't have........................... HECKIN' FREAKIN' AI!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>101552047
no, but now it is impossible
>>
>>101552047
I never had one of these but I had this Tracfone device that was essentially a knock off of this. God damn, I loved that thing. Even once I started buying internet-connected trackers I wanted to go back to it. I still think about it in romantic terms.

Life was great then but not because of my phone. People were still people and I didn't see a poojeet or Somali every time I looked up from staring into virtual space. So it wasn't the post-truth matrix that I regret falling into, it's that I woke up without a country of my own.
>>
>>101552047
Blackberry sucked by then. the Tour was the last good Blackberry and it was less useful than the iPhone 3g and androids at the time.

Literally BBM and typing were the only good things.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.