[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File deleted.
I mean desktop is bulky and always stays in one place, laptop can go anywhere with you. Do you have a laptop or desktop. Let's do a poll because I am a diagnosed schizo and I have this huge issue, I have desktop and laptop. I want to use laptop because i move a lot (work, travel, home) but i like desktop because it can gaym above low settings. I have been delusional for years. I need to cope, make me cope and tell me what I already know about each of the choices.

I also put OS' there because I use linux daily but recently I tried latest W11 and it feels very nice to use. I do feel uneasy knowing that it updates Intel ME firmware but I have a laptop that has IME disabled from factory so it's ok for this laptop of mine. Let's see what you use /g/. NOTE: not a datamining thread, I failed statistics in college.

https://strawpoll.com/eNg6v9DqAgA
>>
feet
I want to lick them clean, it would be best if they were covered in nigger cum
I want her to call me a subhuman while I do that, holy shit, I need to jerk off
>>
damn i wish i looked like that minus the piercing
>>
>>101553598
Why not both. Also Linux sucks for most laptops.
>>
>>101553598
that's a man
>>
>>101553658
>I want to lick them clean, it would be best if they were covered in nigger cum
shalom, nice evening in tel aviv isn't it?
>>
>>101553598
>I have been delusional for years. I need to cope, make me cope and tell me what I already know about each of the choices.
no
kys w/a brick dysfunctional negroe
>>
File deleted.
>>101553679
I have a lot of data and I don't want it spread over multiple devices. I cannot sleep when I know that there are 2 devices that can identify me.
>>
>>101553716
>I cannot sleep when I know that there are 2 devices that can identify me.
how is that different from only one logger you mongoloid attention whore

i am willing to provide you the brick, you know
>>
I love feet so much. On a daily basis, I will tell a woman wearing sandals that I love her feet or pedicure. But I absolutely despise stockings. They're the absolute worst tease. It doesn't get me horny. I want to be horny. I know there are feet underneath. Yet you still only choose to show me their silhouette. I want to be turned on but I don't get off on this shit. I just can't. Why did you have to invent stockings? What was the fucking point? They have to wear underwear underneath anyways. Just put this bitch in a skirt with no panties and open toe heels. Why do women think this is sexy?
>>
Desktop and Windows mainly
I do have a laptop that I used for taking classes but other than that never used it for something else (except to play some wow years before I got my desktop)
>>
>>101553909
I am the opposite
>>
>>101554053
Why are you like this? It's genuinely creepy to tell women you lovr their stockings.
>>
>>101553598
use both
work and daily drive on a linux laptop
game and run compute intensive tasks on a W10 desktop, keep no personal data here
use moonlight so you can remote into the desktop from the laptop
>>
work and daily on m2pro
it even runs minecraft when im bored once a month and want to "game"
honestly i just like sitting on a couch
>>
>>101553598
I have two desktops and three laptops but i mostly only use my desktops. Also one of the laptops is just used as a home server.
>>
File deleted.
>>101554414
i forgot to include apple, i completely forgot that it exists
>>
can someone recommend me a laptop? i'm looking for an msi (because of the gummy keyboard) that stays very cool with 24gb+ ram, 8+ cores, and no gpu,

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.