[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bandwidth.png (49 KB, 600x600)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
I need a cross-platform software that allows me to control the download and upload of other devices connected to the same network
>>
don't most routers offer this option per connected client? do you not have access to the router/access point?
>>
>>101553875
I do but mine doesn't have it, the previous one did, although it sucked.
>>
>>101553956
if "attacking" your own network is an option, you could try spoofing the default gateway on your own machine, where you install something like this: https://mypublicwifi.com/publicwifi/en/index.html
maybe this could work for what you want?
>>
do you own the gateway?
>>
>>101553775
I don't think that exists without hardware, how a computer connected to your LAN is going to shape the traffic of other devices if they are not connected to your computer? The only way would be if your computer worked as access point.
>>
>>101554060
That might be a good idea in fact, I'll try it out.
>>
>>101554163
ARP Spoofing works but every implementation I found is either old and/or very problematic
>>
>>101554168
good luck
>>
On Linux this program is called "tc". Plenty of example scripts out there.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.