[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Jelly Max.png (583 KB, 1202x660)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
>a single huge ass hole on top
>it's an InfraRed blaster
It's over, jack bros.
>>
>>101558312
I had the super early bird in my cart and promptly discarded it upon finding that out.

Sigh. Guess my S10e will be used for a while longer.
>>
>>101558312
I find it so fucking stupid when a smartphone has a thinnest possible border on top with a pinhole/notch and a much larger empty border on the bottom. Why not have the thin border on the bottom instead and the camera in the larger border on top? Or just larger borders both on the bottom and on top to keep it symmetrical? but still the fucking muh selfie camera outside of the screen.
>>
>>101558312
>>huge ass hole
>be on a call on the jelly phone
>it farts into your ear
>>
>>101558537
>>101559227
Got my hopes up with a preproduction video review. Then the youtoober said infrared and I died. Kek
>>
>>101558312
Literally who?
>>
>>101558312
>No custom ROMs
DOA
>>
File: 1721204668603021.png (16 KB, 798x484)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
not even the worst part
>>
>>101558312
Yeah the moment I found out about the lack of audio jack I got a refund.
>>
>>101563491
that's what people want if the tradeoff is having a small screen.
>>101558312
so is there not even a front facing camera? that's crazy. especially considering that on the jelly star, the phone is not able to lock the screen when putting the phone against your face during a call despite it having an infrared sensor on the front, causing you to do missinputs during calls all the time.
glad I don't have a credit card anymore that was the only thing stopping me from getting the super early bird deal, and I refuse to pay full price for a phone of this caliber. it's just not worth $400.
guess I'll stick to my jelly star for a while longer, hoping someone else does a new small phone. if not, I'll either bite the bullet and get a iPhone 13 mini or a dumb phone.
recently deleted the second to last social media I still use. now it's down to 4chan and messengers if you want to count that.
>>
>>101558312
My bigger gripe here is the "max" part. That thing is relatively big. The whole point of the Jelly series was they're tiny.
>>
>>101563468
Ya no shit dumbass, a phone has to be out a while before people can make custom roms for it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.