[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1696412926965899.jpg (486 KB, 1179x2022)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
I have this feeling that the bubble has already burst but we just haven't realized it yet. Being able to attach a pricetag to Twitter was the first domino in the spizz market of tech.
>>
>>101559579
Hamas lives matter?
>>
>>101559579
mostly jewish accounts honest question to jews why do u guy want to control us so bad
>>
>twiter gives privs to right-wing platforms!
>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: images(29).jpg (9 KB, 272x185)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
DEBUNKED
>>
>>101559579
why would that even be on okta
>>
>trump
>elon
>right wing
>>
File: zoo.jpg (11 KB, 386x258)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
it doesn't matter we need to time travel back to 2016 to save the earth. it's too late now
>>
>>101559579
>cotton
>,
>picker
>>
>>101560182
so normal people can't say color picker or cotton shirt
>>
>>101559890
retarded faggots dont even know what Okta is, so they can convince other retarded faggots this is real
>>
>>101559579
Left or right all politics are staged. The only real way is anti industrialism
>>
>>101559579
Thank God for censoring the n word I would've lost my mind
>>
>>101561028
Bro I would have straight up killed myself otherwise
>>
several threads spawned about this idiotic garbage

neck yourself trannies
>>
>>101559579
okta???
>>
>being a "right-wing" means to not respect transvestites
you clowns are just spiders in a jar. you fight and eat each other over completely irrelevant and fabricated problems, while world elites watch and laugh.
>>
>>101559579
This is what happens when you're a cuckold and submit to the jew as Elon suck kike cocks nowadays
>>
>>101559579
>censoring "nigger" in the screenshot
>but not any other slur for any other ethnicity
How fucking mindbroken these people are
>>
>>101562161
No, the world elites also have to deal with those problems, they are just as dumb as the rest of the world.
>>
>>101559579
antifa trannies working overtime on this
but discord raids are totally not a real thing
>>
>>101564002
The leak isnt even real. If jew were a banned word my posts with them would get filtered down to 'show probable spam' and get fewer views but they dont. Combine that knowledge with 3+ threads of this shit spammed on the board and its more likely the antifa groomer pedos dont care about the truth and are just spamming it, possibly to get people to click the link?
>>
Based

This was already known btw
>>
>>101559579
even Redditors weren't believing this bullshit when they saw it, I would love to see endwokeness test it though, mostly because my state's faggot school superintendent (who mandated the Bible be part of every class's curriculum, even though he helped create the commie history curriculum they teach here) wanted her in as an advisor, and I hate all of them for spending my tax money to go to Trump rallies and the RNC without even inviting me.
>>
>>101559579
>"Look at this totally real 'leaked' file I found, it's got square brackets and camelcase and everything!"
It's so cute when non-programmers do this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.