[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 8934uf8u3498fu4.png (20 KB, 135x157)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
you joke and meme about web developers because you could never hack it.

your obsession with low-level programming is rooted in a narcissistic desire to be perceived as an intellectual. you think writing closer to the hardware makes you superior, but really it exposes your paranoia and narcissism. your unhealthy desire to control every part; you MUST understand every little piece of code or else the image you've built of yourself as the master programmer would shatter!

here is where the web developer wins. We're thrown into and molded by the chaos. Everything is practical, everything for the end goal of building something that fucking WORKS. I don't care that it's bloated. I don't fucking care that it's not "optimal". oh boo hoo. I don't need to hide behind computer science intellectual narcissim, because I build products. I build working applications that REAL PEOPLE use, and I don't need have regular intellectual masturbation sessions over some faggot shit only the worthy gifted can understand. Yes, I think I will import another library. Fuck you.
>>
>>101562566
didn't read, take meds and have sex
>>
>>101562566
what about game dev anon?
>>
>>101562566
i don’t want goycattle to use my software
>>
>>101562566
Why your shitty static site takes up several MB?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.