[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: crying.png (312 KB, 734x506)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
Everything is fake now. There are whole fake joe rogan podcasts and fake ads, it's sad, internet is dying.
What we're gonna do now?
>>
Not my problem. Perhaps you should move on to autheurs who don't pander to retards so much that an entire industry has been built around taking advantage of them.
>>
>>101562671
I know man. You're completely right, and your feelings are valid. Everything feels so fake and disingenuous these days. It's so hard to tell what's real and what is just an advertisement. We definitely need more moderation over the internet. Hopefully if we go out and vote Kamala Harris into office this November that will be something we see come to fruition.
>>
it's over, the internet is finally over, we can go outside again.
>>
>>101562671
>real shit is so bad in the first place that people are placated with fakes
how about stop requesting authentic brain rot /g/oy
>>
everything is fake now yes
>>
File: 135504.png (175 KB, 1272x809)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>101562671
>What we're gonna do now?
celebrate the umpteenth year of the constantly dying internet
>>
>>101563007
i aint voting for this ho until she gets a bob in place of this rumple ass haircat
>>
>>101565029
There are no other options. You have GOT to vote for her.

Harris may be legit retarded, but at least she respects democracy

Trump is a racist goon and once he get power again he'll turn into Hitler 2.0

Robert Kennedy is literally a delusional mentally ill old man, antiscience and anti-progress. Yeah.. he is an antivaxxer, that should tell you a lot....
>>
>>101562671
AI literally can't do anything the 1 billion Indians with internet access already have to the internet. In fact, it's probably an improvement.
>>
zoomers will provide fresh new conten...ACK

yeah, youre fucked and its your own fault
>>
>>101562671
the same thing we do every night pinky. argue over which os is better than the other.
>>
>>101565070
Trumps going to give us all free meth? Do we get to goose step in big leather boots? Oh baby I'm creaming. Watch out Canada! You're our Poland!
>>
>>101563007
>if we go out and vote Kamala Harris into office this November that will be something we see come to fruition.
im voting for her. i got twenty devices rigged up and ready to hook into those polling booths so far.
>>
>>101565070
>Hitler 2.0
hitler was a third party candidate. you guys dont do that, you cant count beyond two. i think youre safe from that.
>>
>>101562671
Literally just go outside. Why do you need cooooontent outside of a few tutorials.
>>
>>101565319
more like he is going to deport millions of people and also say bye-bye to free speech,

if you dare to speak anything negative about him or his party, they will literally come to your house, arrest you and throw you in jail.

We are talking about the absolute death of democracy
>>
>>101565336
based
>>
>>101565336
>We are talking about the absolute death of democracy
again, you cant count beyond two. you are no better than russia. your democracy died during the vietnam war.
>>
>>101562671
I've been archiving any remotely interesting small websites I find with wget --mirror. I then read them locally, using grep as my search engine.
>>
File: 1719170637615547.jpg (316 KB, 1440x1920)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>101562671
Guess all there is left to do is to go out, touch grass, and have sex.
What a nightmare.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.