[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (108 KB, 2421x912)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
What's the state of Switch emulation? suyu dev is basically dead.
>>
BING BING WAHOOO LMAO
>>
>>101565132
this unironically
>>
>>101565114
Use Ryujinx you homo
>>
>>101565114
Stop bitching about free BING BING WAHOO and get back to work, nigger.
>>
>>101565132
>>101565219
>magic internet money exists
Kys, outdooted boomer-minded fag.
>>
>>101565236
I said nothing about money, nigger, only the other anon. And I have no moral qualms against unauthorized filesharing, if that's what you're insinuating.
>>
>>101565114
Go to Reddit and stay there
>>
>>101565206
Ryujinx sucks ass. Brown people cannot make emulators worth a damn.

Nintendo has won.
>>
>>101565114
>suyu
>su-yu
>sue you
I bet that's what Nintendo is thinking.
>>
>>101565114
Pretty much stagnate after the wraith of Nintendo.
Yuzu was the only emulator that focuses on game playability, meanwhile Ryujinx focuses of Accuracy.
Any fork that did or does exist will not be able to contribute much before getting taken down because Yuzu folded and the project is declared as a piracy tool or as Nintendo clamed "circumvention tool", so Nintendo can always keep taking them down because they have the legal approval by the law. While not setting an emulation precedent it has set a precedent for yuzu and it's forks.
>>
>>101565114
Ryujinx is top dog now.
>>
all the best games work on Yuzu anyway even though its dead. whats the big hoo haw?
>>
>>101565206
>C#
good morning saar
>>
>>101565114
the only fork that's alive at this point is torzu, i.e. the darknet one
>>
>>101565132
The only people who hate video games are people who are butthurt that they have to spend most of their time working or preparing for work. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>101566902
Doesn't describe me, I used to play videogames, I just look back and regret wasting so much time that I could've put to much better use.
>>
>>101566902
Once you grow up, video games themselves just feel like work. What this, I have to collect 100 widgets in order to open the bridge so I can collect more widgets? Give me a break. "Work" becomes actually fun when you're invested enough in it for it to be intellectually challenging, and when you can see the fruits of your labour.
>>
>>101565340
kek
>>
>>101565114
Was a ride to see it crash and burn. At first it looked like it'll actually get some shit done, but so far they've done nothing but change platforms to host the project. The lead even had a moment where he used UNIX TIME to talk about dev updates. They hated ppl who were filing new features/bugs on their discord-driven development model. They merely rebranded and did nothing but make new executable binaries, and even then it wasn't completed

I still think that the OG devs are still out there, arranging a server in China to host their project (for protection from nintendo) and will probably roll out a Switch 2 emulator a month it comes out just to give the middle finger to Nintendo, after all Switch 2 isn't going to be radically different from Switch.
>>
>>101565114
Suyu still works fine. One of the multitude of reasons why Nintendo was so spaghetti is because of how well it worked and with the new switch coming out in (slightly less) than a year it means you won't have any new titles that won't already function on it.
>>
>>101566902
I hate video games because they take an already feminine and pacified generation and make them even more feminine and pacified. Video games are the circuses in "bread and circuses".
>>
>>101565114
assasinated by nintendoninjas
>>
>>101565114
>What's the state of Switch emulation?
I don't know or care. The emulation management software on my Steam Deck transparently swaps out the Switch emulator being used based on a cadre of emulation nerds deciding which one is better at the moment both in general and for the particular game I'm playing. I choose the game and it launches. Simple as.
>>
>>101565114
I blame retarded normalfags and Jewtubers for making Switch piracy mainstream. Should have stayed under the radar like RyujinX did. Now we got Nintendo waging lifetime crusade onto our ass by nuking every rom website known to man.
>>
>>101569655
>THOSE DAMN PIRATES SHARING THINGS AGAIN!!
You're a psyop for the copyright industry
The solution to takedowns is resilience, not secrecy. If only 0.001% of people can access something it's functionally identical to it being taken down.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.