[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3446.jpg (64 KB, 750x630)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
It has come to my attention that there is an entire community of people who set up bait VMs and dunk on scammers. My only question is, do most of these baiters just use anydesk? Whenever I see someone say they “gained access” to a scammers PC it looks like they just have a separate anydesk session open and are deleting/uploading files while stalling the scammer. Or are actual hacking shenanigans going on?

I have a suspicion that the baiter will just open a separate connection after accepting the scammers first anydesk connection to try to have 2 simultaneous sessions going. Although I’m sure the rabbit hole gets deep. Please help me dunk on benchods
>>
also I'm trans, btw.
>>
>>101567578
Nice try. I'm not trans, but my wife is :)
>>
>>101567504
Scambaiters have to follow the scammers script, dragging the conversation out by being too GOOD (that is, stupid) of a mark. The scammer if he wants remote desktop access will probably tell you what to install.

Or are you asking if you'd use anydesk to access your VM? Yeah you don't need to do that. The hypervisor has a means of seeing your VM's screen built in. You'll want this anyway since scammers can hide your screen from you with stuff like anydesk, and you'll want to see past that so you can show people what they do.
>>
>>101567608
>Nice try. I'm gay.
>>
I bet you wipe your butt after a dump you fag
>>
>>101567675
Um no, she is a woman she just wasn't born as one is all. I don't even touch her penis and she wouldn't let me as she doesn't like gay men.
>>
>>101567668
Basically I want to socially engineer scammers to accept my anydesk while they are getting into mine so I can brick as many Indian PCs as humanly possible
>>
>>101567684
based jeet
>>
>>101567883
So what I’m asking is, do these baiters actually hack? Or do they just social engineer these guys to accepting a TV/AD connection? Seems like it’s mostly the latter
>>
>>101567722
Ure gay lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.