[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000013003.jpg (114 KB, 1024x1024)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
I don't know if I live underneath a rock or not as terminally online as I think I am but where is this femboy/trans programmer shit coming from? Is this really a just an online thing since all the code monkeys at work are either yuppy tech bros, coasting parents or like me here for the money and the occasional interesting work. not that I claim to know the personal lives of my coworkers or even want to but even a low hanging fruit about what games they are playing usually is met with blank stares or games like elden ring, cod or what have you.

like where is this coming from? what the fuck is a programming sock
>>
>>101567777
I'll only reply due to quads.
It's astro turfing. And programmers here are github users, by the way. I don't think anyone is talking about femboys in microshaft offices.
Those physical locations only have troons.
>>
>>101567777
>what the fuck is a programming sock
When you're in an intense programming session and don't have time to make it to a toilet, you can poop into your programming sock.
>>
>>101567777
Queers are disproportionately autistic. They're also hired less than generic looking men, potentially filtering them from your workplace.
>>
Autistic people like programming. Autistic people also like trooning out and getting into deviant fetishes.
>Why do spergs develop such odd sexual proclivities?
Because their brains are not equipped to socialize properly. People find autism socially offputting and as a result sperglords are driven to the internet where their bizarre little opinions and fetishes grow out of control without normies to bully it out of them.

It really is that simple. Its hilarious to see a group of r/archlinux troons ponder to themselves out loud about why there's so many "transgirls" in the linux community. Autistic people have horrific self awareness.
>>
>>101567777
Modern society is inherently anti-human, so it is easy to place yourself into social withdrawal by accident even before bad actors start trying to do this intentionally.
Once in social withdrawal, most people will attempt to provide as many surface level social signals as possible in order to gain access to a community and acquire their necessary social contact.
When in search of communities, the modern engagement algorithm focused internet will often funnel people into hyperfocused bullshit.
This leads to two outcomes:
>Any community pretending to be retarded will eventually attract actual retards
>Online communities trend towards being cults
The femboy/trans/furry programmer shit is just one of the apex forms of this.
>>
>>101567825
this is the cringiest straight up horseshit I've read today
>>
>>101568573
summary of 4chan
>>
>>101567777
>trannies are self-aggrandizing and vain
>see some lone tranny accomplish something in a niche within programming
>trannies latch onto this to make themselves feel less worthless
>post about it everywhere that lets them
>outsiders with no knowledge of, or interaction with said group assume it’s fact
>>
>>101568573
The is it in a nutshell. If you are into very niche things then try to either be there briefly or be in multiple different communities to not get yourself stuck in that “echo chamber.” Or try to not be terminally online. Though it’s hard to not be online especially if your career is online. I show signs of autism and I admit there are many trannies that share interests but this is where you have to diverge and touch grass and partake in a sport or something.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.