[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1698199716810656.png (532 B, 163x209)
532 B
532 B PNG
I dont get it bros. Everything in tech/programming has been done before. Surely every job is just finding out what's broken, going to the internet and finding the solution and applying it to your particular situation? Like no one is hiring you to reinvent the wheel or make some breakthrough in tech... Explain like im a retard pls if im wrong or retarded thank you
>>
Epistemology for trannies
>>
i'm 24yo and never had a job, i want to kms
>>
>>101568925
i got my first job at 24 and ive had a few more now at 28. if you are in school you can use it as excuse but if ur NEET since HS then uh idk bro
>>
>>101568894
everything has been done before doesn't mean it was done in your particular situation or codebase. Depends on the job but for web dev you are usually not hired to research breakthroughs in tech, even though you can make contributions based on your experience from step 1. Your job is mostly applying existing knowledge to your situation
>>
you are in legion, you have something and others come to take it, if it is trivial and inexpensive they just go to shop
>>
>>101568894
actually we're at this point where we need to enter a number, and we know the number, but instead we've got a robot to guess the number. and it's more fun to let the robot guess the number then do work ourselves.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.